Clones.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a wednesday evening and Yoongi was currently alone in the store. Krystal hadn’t arrived yet and Jimin was away to pick up some new items. It was actually Yoongi’s task, but he had asked Jimin as usual to do it instead. There hadn’t been a single customer in over 2 hours, just sitting there doing nothing just made Yoongi more tired.

 

He shrugged and put his head down on the table, deciding to take just a little nap. He guessed Jimin would wake him up once he arrived. Or Krystal. Yoongi deeply wished it would be Jimin.


 

Yoongi was awakened by the door that opened and he immediately lifted his head, trying to shake off his laziness. He slapped himself and tried as usual to look professional. Yoogi surreptitiously checked to see what kind of customers there was. He was pleasantly surprised to see that it was two young girls for once, he didn’t get to see their faces clearly though as they wandered away.

 

Yoongi could only see their backs, but still got the feeling that they were both very pretty. The girls was of the same height and they were wearing a black&white couple-shirt, hinting that they were perhaps more than friends? One of them had lighter brown hair, which she had probably dyed and the other one had dark brown hair. Both had their hair styled in ponytails.

 

Yoongi couldn’t hear what they were saying, but the girls were constantly giggling and smiling at each other. Then they suddenly turned around. Yoongi could finally see their faces. But he was very taken aback. The girls walked towards the checkout and was holding each other's hands, having picked some cake and drinks.

 

The girls stood before Yoongi, smiling at him and placed their items on the table. Yoongi felt very uncomfortable suddenly. He tried not to show it though, as he scanned their things and told them the price.

 

The ladies looked exactly the same(Choa & Way - Crayon pop). Yoongi did understand that they were obviously twin sisters, but it made him unsure where to look. He had never in his life before met twins that looked so alike like they did. They literally looked like each other’s clones. Every part on their bodies looked the same, even the shape of their nails were shaped in the same way.

 

The girls paid and jumped happily out of the store, still holding each other’s hands and giggling like something amazing just happened. Yoongi thought he had seen all kind of people working for so long in the convenience store, but he was apparently wrong.

 

The door opened again and Yoongi was disturbed from his thoughts. It was Krystal who looked even more happy than she normally did, if that was even possibly. She saw Yoongi staring at her and ran up to him. She was a bit too excited, as she fell on her ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter