That cousin everyone hates part 1.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if this chapter , it's kind of a filler-chapter to the upcoming one! :)

 

Yoongi was sitting in the locker-room, having his first break for the evening. Krystal was busy helping some customer and Jimin hadn’t arrived yet. Yoongi was looking at his phone, something he usually never did voluntarily. He would always take the opportunity to sleep as much as possible during his breaks(during work time too, apparently). But today, Jimin had said that he downloaded the instagram-app. Which meant that Yoongi also had to do that and stalk him secretly.

 

Suddenly, in Yoongi’s peaceful stalking-time, his phone rang. He saw that it was from his younger brother. Yoongi sighed. His brother never called without a very good reason. And from what he knew, it was always bad news. He took a deep breath and placed the phone to his ear.

 

‘’What?’’ Yoongi said coldly.

‘’Yo, brother. What are you doing right now?’’ Jihoon asked, which made Yoongi even more worried.

‘’I’m stalking my crush. Why do you wanna know, did you break the law, again?’’ Yoongi hissed.

‘’Oh, like usual then. What do you mean, again?’’ He said, not surprised with his brother’s behaviour.

‘’Jihoon, what do you want?’’ Yoongi said impatiently.

‘’Seungkwan is here.’’ Jihoon answered with a deep sigh.

 

Yoongi felt his stomach twist and turn as he remembered the bad memories with Seungkwan, his and his brother’s only cousin. If he was there at this time, Yoongi knew his brother would ask him to ‘’take’’ care of him. Even if Yoongi was working, Jihoon’s evening school was more important to his parents than Yoongi’s part-time work.

 

‘’I know what you’re gonna say. Just, bring him here..’’ Yoongi said and felt the sadness overcome him.

‘’Alright. But hyung, he’s not that bad. He actually said how much he has missed you.’’ Jihoon explained and could barely hold back his laughter.

 

Yoongi expressed his anger towards his annoying brother and turned off the call, throwing the phone in his pocket. He sighed. Took a deep breath and stood up. He looked at the clock, showing that the time was 8 pm. Then he felt his phone vibrating and a text from his brother arrived, saying that he would show up with Seungkwan in 20 minutes.

 

Yoongi walked out of the locker-room and got a pleasant surprise. Jimin was standing beside Krystal at the check-out, helping her with some troublesome customer. Even though Yoongi would have to deal with the literally most annoying person on earth, he couldn’t help but feel happy when he saw Jimin.

 

His pretty lips and eyes looked for some reason even more prettier today. Jimin noticed Yoongi staring at him and waved at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled, walked to them and pushed himself in between Krystal and Jimin. Even if he knew he was acting like a third-wheel and felt Krystal’s irritated look, he didn’t want her to destroy his moment with Jimin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter