High school students from hell.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was sitting by the checkout and was as usual half-asleep as there had been very few customers that day. It was a sunday, which meant Krystal wouldn't work today. Yoongi smirked slightly. Finally, he and Jimin was alone. He flipped through a magazine as he watched Jimin running back and forth in the store.

 

There had been an accident earlier that day, with a little kid. Yoongi couldn’t stand younger people. Well, he couldn’t stand anyone(except Jimin, of course). So he had asked Jimin to clean up the accident.

 

Yoongi forgot about the world as he just enjoyed watching the orange-haired male running around with his never-dying smile. The way he wiped away the pee and the way he tripped on his way back into the storeroom made Yoongi’s heart flutter. He leaned his elbow against the table, thinking that he actually liked his part time work sometimes.

 

Of course, just as Yoongi thought that, the door opened and two high school students walked inside. It was two boys, both were kind of cute and had baby-faces. But Yoongi noticed by their body languages that they weren’t so friendly. He saw their name tags on their uniforms, the black-haired one was Jeon Jungkook and the brown-haired one was Kim Taehyung.

 

Jungkook and Taehyung immediately noticed that Yoongi was glaring at them and they walked towards him. Taehyung slammed his hand down on the table and made eye contact with Yoongi, who glared fiercely back. As the boys understood that Yoongi wasn’t a weak person, Taehyung cleared his throat and adjusted his school-jacket.

 

‘’Cigarettes.’’ Jungkook simply said.

‘’Sorry, customer. But we don’t sell cigarettes to minors.’’ Yoongi said and pointed towards a sign by the checkout.

‘’Come on, man! I’m eighteen in only ten days!’’ Jungkook pleaded.

‘’Well, then buy it when you’re eighteen.’’ Yoongi answered and once again pointed at the sign, feeling the irritation coming up.

 

Jungkook sighed at Yoongi and gave him a dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter