Parents gathering.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was walking his way to the store a sunny monday afternoon. They have had an exam on history today and if Yoongi thought about it, he was pretty sure it went unusually well. Hoseok didn’t bother him all morning and nothing had even made him annoyed the slightest. Maybe it was because he had been thinking about Jimin’s ‘’promise’’ all weekend, or that he actually was capable of doing good on his exams.

 

Whatever it was, Yoongi knew that as soon as he felt just a little bit joyful or tried to see things with a positive attitude, something was about to destroy that. He sighed loudly and noticed that he had already arrived to the store.

 

He looked around and saw something strange going on. There was a few cars parked by the store. Which of course wasn’t strange, but one of the cars felt extremely familiar. Yoongi walked closer and also noticed a very long, non-commoner-type of car. The type of car Jimin always arrived in.

 

Yoongi turned his head at the familiar car and walked to it, looked at the license plate and knew right away that trouble was around the corner. He slowly walked to the big window and peeked inside. He thought he would perhaps see his mother causing a scene or something, but he saw a lot more people than he expected. Yoongi thought he was about to die and slowly dragged himself through the door.

 

The moment he came inside, he saw both the person he always wanted to see and a few others he didn’t want to see. Yoongi quickly recognized his own mother and father, standing beside each other. Though, his talkative mother was as usual in the middle of the group and talking the loudest, while his father was quietly standing beside her and looking like a puppy.

 

Yoongi saw that Jimin’s parents was also there, whom he quickly recognized and couldn’t help but feel that they looked kind of odd in the store. The father was as usual looking like a gangster-boss and Mrs.Park was dressed so youthfully, despite her age. It looked like the other adults didn’t even seem bothered by the fact that a loan shark-boss was casually chatting with them.

 

There was also two people Yoongi didn’t recognize. A funny-looking man with a very eye-catching fashion and a woman who reminded Yoongi very much of Krystal, so much that it was almost scary. It was clear the woman was her mother, but the man was still unknown.

 

He tried not to make himself noticed, so he slowly sneaked over to the black-haired boy who was standing by a shelf and cleaning. Jimin saw Yoongi and smiled big at him, even though Yoongi felt suspicious about the situation. A few steps away, Hyuk was cleaning the floor while glaring strangely at the funny-looking man. Krystal was apparently somewhere in the adult-gang, talking of course.

 

‘’Jimin, what’s going on? Why are our parents here??’’ Yoongi asked the happy boy.

‘’Hyung, didn’t your parents tell you yesterday? Apparently, your mother have called all our parents and asked them to visit the store. I’m not sure why though.’’ Jimin explained, though it all seemed weird to Yoongi.

‘’Really? My mother did? Not again..’’ Yoongi murmured and had horrible flashbacks to events in the past.

 

As the boys were busy trying to figure out the reason of their parents arrival on their own, Yoongi didn’t notice the presence of Hyuk. He appeared from nowhere with his mop in his hands and the usual dull face. But something in his eyes seemed of bit different, like he was afraid. He stared intensely at Yoongi.

 

‘’Why?’’ He shortly asked, only earning confused faces from the boys.

‘’Is something wrong, Hyuk-sshi? You seem frightened.’’ Jimin said and tried to put his hand on Hyuk’s shoulder, but the boy stepped back.

‘’He can’t be here…’’ Hyuk whispered and pointed at the man.

 

Yoongi and Jimin both felt concerned seeing the poker-faced boy acting like this, but he was soon gone again and busy cleaning the floor right behind some customer with dirty shoes. Yoongi sighed. Suddenly, he felt a harsh hand on his shoulder and his whole soul shivered.

 

He turned his head and saw his parents standing behind him, his mother smiling big at him. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter