Meeting the gangster family part 1.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stood by the roadside outside the store with Jimin beside him, waiting for Seunghyun to come pick them up. Yoongi felt quite worried as he would meet Jimin’s whole family for the first time today. He looked down on his clothes and sighed, regretted that he didn’t pick something nicer. Jimin looked amazing like always. Perhaps Jimin’s family were really judgemental, since they were rich and loan sharks and everything.

 

Yoongi turned his head and saw Hyuk running around in the store, looking like he was destroying everything. It was Hyuk’s first time to close the store and lock the door by himself, so that only made Yoongi’s worries bigger. As he stood there with his face turning into a potato, he felt Jimin’s warm hands over his hand and he looked up to see Jimin’s smiling face.

 

‘’It will be fine, hyung. I know my family will like you! Just be how you always are!’’ Jimin said and held his hand firmer.

 

Yoongi nodded and felt his potato-face calm down. But then he thought, weren’t he quite rude normally? He often found himself judging people and getting annoyed with everything, so maybe he shouldn’t listen to Jimin? Perhaps he should pretend to be very gentlemanly and polite?

 

Just as Yoongi were lost in his thoughts, Jimin pushed him lightly and Yoongi saw that Seunghyun had come with the big car. Jimin dragged Yoongi by his hand into the car and they sat down on the same seat. The car drove away and Yoongi had never experienced something so cool before.

 

The drive was short and they arrived at Jimin’s house quickly. Yoongi looked though the car window, barely believing the enormous size of the garden and the house. Seunghyun opened the door for them and when they walked out, Yoongi was sure he could hear the tall man curse him. Jimin just continued holding Yoongi’s hand and leapt through the garden, looking extremely happy.

 

He stopped by the huge red door, bigger than Yoongi thought was possible. The door was opened by some other servant-looking guys and the two boys walked inside. Yoongi was met with such bright lights that he couldn’t look straight and he barely dared to walk on the beautiful mat with his dirty shoes. But Jimin kept dragging him further inside the house, ignoring all the people bowing to him in respect.

 

Jimin didn’t let go of Yoongi’s hand until they had gone up the stairs, walked through the never-ending corridor and into a huge room. It was definitely Jimin’s room, as there were tons of stuffed animals and cute things everywhere.

‘’You could think a 10-year old girl would live here, you know..’’ Yoongi said bluntly.

‘’Oh, hyung! I know my room is a bit childish, but I just love cute things, you know!’’ Jimin shouted happily and felt embarrassed.

 

Cute like you, Yoongi thought and smiled at his boyfriend’s little twirl around the room. Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s hand again, dragged him to the other side of the room and made them both sit down on his bed. Yoongi felt the nervousness take over and the two boys just sat there with tomato-red faces.

 

It was really quiet and even if it felt a little awkward, the boys couldn’t stop sending each other small glances as they sat there holding hands. Yoongi stared at Jimin’s pretty lips. Slowly le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter