Those girls.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi almost thought about skipping work today, as he really was longing for his warm bed at home. But since he needed money, he tried to think positive thoughts and walked to the store. He didn’t see Krystal nor Jimin coming running out from nowhere, so they must of had arrived before Yoongi for once.

 

Yoongi opened the door and walked inside. Half expecting something strange or annoying to be going on, but all he saw was two young women standing in front of Jimin by the checkout. He only threw a quick glance at them. One of them were really pretty, even from Yoongi’s perspective. She was wearing a pink dress and high heels, looking like some party-girl(Solar). The girl beside her looked more down to earth. She was wearing a suit and had long, black hair(Moonbyul).

 

Yoongi didn’t mind them that much and would just go into the locker room, as he heard one of the ladies(Solar) suddenly shouting. He turned around to see what was going on and saw that Jimin had dropped the money he had received. The pink girl seemed to be offended by this. Yoongi sighed. Why couldn’t just one customer be normal?!

 

Yoongi walked up to them and planned to be Jimin’s hero as always. He stood beside Jimin in the checkout, placing his hand on the table and making eye contact with the ladies. The pink one dropped her aggressive expression and seemed confused by the situation.

 

‘’Is something the matter, madam? Please forgive our worker here if he made any mistakes.’’ Yoongi said and saw Jimin giving him a confused face.

‘’Something wrong? No no! I just couldn’t hold back my squealing. This boy here, he’s really good-looking!’’ The pink lady said, pointing at Jimin and fangirling.

 

Eh?

 

‘’Like, ! His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter