Parents - SooSic ft. Taeny

SooSica/SNSD oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

 

 

Today, Sooyoung and Jessica’s daughter, that goes by the name Jessi, is going to have a soccer match in their daughter’s school. Jessi Choi, - or Jung - a 14 year old girl, is a very active student who often represent their school in any sports championship there is to win, alongside Taeyeon and Tiffany’s daughter. Sooyoung and Jessica couldn’t be more proud of their daughter whom they have raised so well. Now, they were inside the car and on their way to Jessi’s school to watch their daughter’s match. Even though work kept them busy, they always make sure that they’re going to have some family quality time too. They gave Jessi so much love  and that….somehow….is a problem too.

 

 

“To Jessi’s school!”

 

 

Sooyoung exclaimed and happily wiggled on her seat while driving.

 

 

“Oi, Jessi appa. Drive safely if you don’t want us to die”

 

 

Jessica, who is sitting at the passenger seat warned Sooyoung. Sooyoung just glanced at her wife and wiggled once again. Their daughter Jessi, who is sitting at the back seat just shook her head, watching her parent’s behavior.

 

 

“Dad, drive carefully” Jessi continued

 

 

Yeah, she called Sooyoung, Dad. Or appa sometimes.

 

 

“Listen to your daughter Soo” Jessica said

“She’s your daughter too Jessica”

“Dad, please don’t call mom ‘Jessi’ when I’m around okay. It’s rather confusing” Jessi spoke

“It is dear. I still don’t understand why your mom had to named you ‘Jessi’ in the first place instead of any other names”

“Because I like that name and your argument is invalid” Jessica said

“Mommy could’ve named you Portobello or something” Sooyoung joked

“Dad!!!”

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica laughed. Jessica turned around and saw her daughter was pouting. Jessica giggled and pinched her cheek but Jessi was still pouting. Jessica went back to her previous position and nudged her wife who is driving.

 

 

“Just kidding, Jessi baby. Come on, stop pouting there. It’s your soccer match today”

 

 

Sooyoung told their daughter by looking at her by the rear view mirror.

 

 

“Yeah, I know right.”

“It’s going to be fun!” Jessica said

“It would if you guys won’t do anything reckless” Jessi told them

“Come on honey, your mommy and I will be on the bench” Sooyoung butted in

“Guys, please don’t embarrass me….again” Jessi said

“What? We never did anything embarrassing” Jessica spoke

“Oh really Mom?”

 

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

 

“Go Jessi!!!! You go honey!!!!”

“That’s it baby!! Keep up the good work!!”

“Look guys! That’s my child right there!”

“Kick their asses Jessi!!”

“Woooo!!! You can do it baby!!!”

“Oi kid! You’re going to lose! Our child is going to be the winner!”

“Yes Jessi that’s it!!”

“Don’t give up honey!!!!”

 

 

 

Flashback end…

 

 

 

“Honey, we were rooting for you” Jessica told her

“Mom, it was a chess match”

 

 

Jessica glanced at Sooyoung. Sooyoung just gave her a shrug and pretended like she doesn’t hear it.

 

 

“Gosh, you guys were so embarrassing”

“Oh, come on. You’re acting like it’s such a big deal” Sooyoung said

“Dad, the hall was really quiet. Not to mentioned, tensed atmosphere. And you guys were practically yelling my name as if I was on a taekwondo match”

“Well, on the bright side, everybody knows your name now” Jessica chuckled

“Yeah, mom. They do. Even you and appa’s name for god sake”

“Wow Soo, we’re popular in Jessi’s school now!”

“Mom, seriously????”

 

 

Anybody who came across Sooyoung and Jessica, might think that they’re both professional bosses in their workplace. With those strict looks and successful career, they were looked up and became their workmate’s inspiration because they knew that having a busy job and handling a family at the same time was never easy. But Sooyoung and Jessica managed to pull that through. No doubt that they were called the ‘perfect couple’ and a ‘perfect family’. But that was just in their workmate’s perspective. In Jessi’s eyes, they were different. Not to get them wrong, they were both great parents. But sometimes - all the time - they could be a little childish in Jessi’s eyes. They were playful. So playful that sometimes it’s getting out of hand.

 

 

“Mom, Dad, please. I’m begging you guys, do not embarrass me in front of my friends”

“We’re going to cheer for you, Jessi”

“Well, cheering is one thing. Just, don’t do anything reckless like last time”

“Can’t promise that..” Sooyoung mumbled

“Dad, I can hear you”

“Good! Because we can’t promise you anything baby”

“Yeah, sometimes mommy and appa got a little carried away…sometimes” Jessica told their daughter

“You mean all the time” Jessi retorted

 

 

Jessi rolled her eyes and shook her head. Jessi took her phone from her bag and plugged her earphones in to lessen the nervousness she’s feeling inside. It’s not because of the soccer game. But she’s nervous of what her parents might be doing this time.  Of all sports she had participated, and all sports that her parents had attended, never once that Sooyoung and Jessica were well behaved. Both of them often got scolded by Jessi for their weird behaviors out in public. But of course, the both of them never actually cared about what people thought of them. They were there to support their daughter, not to just sit there and do nothing.

 

 

“Our daughter is so cute” Sooyoung chuckled

“I know right? We raised her well”

 

 

Jessica smiled and slightly turned her head around to look at their daughter who is currently tapping on her phone screen, with earphones plugged in on both of her ears. She turned to look at Sooyoung again and placed her hand on Sooyoung’s lap.

 

 

“Do you think that we’re such good parents?” Sooyoung asked

“Of course we are! What makes you think that we’re not?”

“Well, you heard what she said a while ago. Saying that we embarrassed her”

“Well, that shows that we’re such supportive and hyperactive parents. We’re cute”

“I can see that” Sooyoung giggled

“I love our family” Jessica said while rubbing her hand on Sooyoung’s thigh

“And I love you~”

“Aww~ I love you too baby”

“I love you more~”

“I love you most~”

 

 

Jessica faced Sooyoung and scrunched her nose. Their car stops for a while since the traffic shows red light. Sooyoung turned to face her wife and leaned closer, giving a light peck on her wife’s nose before slightly rubbing their nose together. Jessi, who is sitting at the back, even though she has her earphones on, she can totally imagine what her parents are talking about since they’re acting all lovey dovey again towards each other. Jessi frowned when she saw her mom gave Sooyoung a peck on the lips before smiling lovingly at each other. Jessi plugged one of her earphones out and cleared .

 

 

“Mom, Dad, please. No PDA in front of the child please”

“Aww, baby, why?” Sooyoung turned back

“It’s disgusting”

“You’re just jealous that we love each other too much and you there, got no lover”

 

 

Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at her daughter and laughed

 

 

“Mom!!!!” Jessi whined and faced her mommy

“Yes dear?”

“Look at appa!!!”

“I am honey. And your appa is so charming~”

“Aww~”

 

 

Sooyoung pecked her wife’s lips again before paying her attention back on driving when the light turned green.

 

 

“Ugh, you know what? Just tell me when we’ve arrive. I’m going to listen to some music”

 

 

Jessi scoffed and plugged her earphones back in. Jessica and Sooyoung could only laugh at their daughter’s behavior. They knew how much their daughter hated when they started those loving interactions especially in front of her. But for them, it is always fun to tease their daughter. Sooyoung took her wife’s hand and clasped it together with hers and made their way to Jessi’s school in comfortable silence.

 

 

 

 

~.~

 

 

 

“Ah~ I missed this school!”

 

 

Sooyoung stretched her arms out and leaned against her car door. Jessica and Jessi also went out from their car with Jessi struggling to hold her sports bag and soccer cleats in place. Jessica had her sunglasses on with a scarf around her neck, checking herself on the car window.

 

 

“Mom, this isn’t winter. There’s no need for you to put the scarf on”

“Shut up Jessi. I need to show this to your Aunt Tiff”

“Okay, just don’t complain when you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter