Poop - SooSica

SooSica/SNSD oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So, i saw this poop incident on twitter and i had to, 

JUST HAD TO

make a story out of it.

Warning: Disgusting stuffs up ahead. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

A month ago, I went to a grocery store with my sister, Soojung when suddenly a girl approached me and asked me out on a date. I hesitated at first, but eventually agreed since she’s quite a charming person after I went out with her for a few dates. Her name is Choi Sooyoung, a tall girl with captivating pairs of brown orbs that could swoon everyone instantly. After spending few weeks going on a date with her, today she invited me over for dinner at her house and of course, I agreed. So now I am on my way to her house, feeling all giddy and excited to have another dinner with her at her place. I parked my car when I arrived at her apartment and made my way to the elevator which then led to her floor. I knocked twice on her apartment door and waited. It hadn’t been that long when suddenly the door opened and I was greeted by this sweet smile from none other than Choi Sooyoung.

 

 

“Hey there” Sooyoung smiled

“Hello” I smiled back

“Come on in”

 

 

Sooyoung offered and pushed the door wide enough for me to enter. I nod my head before entering her apartment and took off my shoes.

 

 

“How was your journey here?” She asked

“It was okay. Although I got stuck in the traffic for a while, but then it was cleared so yeah, pretty smooth journey” I chuckled

“Oh, why? Was there an accident?” Sooyoung asked as she shut the door close

“Nah, there were just too many cars on the street. Probably because people just got off from work and were rushing to be home”

“Ah, sorry for troubling you. I should’ve picked you up”

 

 

Sooyoung pouted which was really an adorable sight for me to see.

 

 

“It’s fine, Sooyoung” I smiled at her

“Are you hungry?”

 

 

Sooyoung went beside me and stared at me. I nodded patted my stomach

 

 

“Kind of. I only had coffee this evening”

“I can tell” she said

“What? How?”

 

 

Sooyoung pointed at my bag and I can see that there’s a Starbucks tissue hanging out. Sooyoung and I chuckled and I threw the tissue away.

 

 

“Come on, I’ve already prepared everything” She pulled me by the arm

“You ordered?”

“What? Of course not”

 

 

I must say that Sooyoung’s apartment was huge and looks rather pricey. Sooyoung did told me from our previous date that she is the editor for Vogue magazine so stuffs like this must be pretty normal for her. When we got into the dining room, there were already foods served on the table, with candles placed on both sides. I know it’s a candle light dinner but gosh, isn’t she worried that her house might get burn?

 

 

“Tada!” Sooyoung said excitedly

“You.. prepared all these?”

“Yeap! And I was the chef too”

“You cook?”

“Yeap”

“For me?”

“Why not? This is our first date in my place so you can’t expect me to have delivery over do you?” Sooyoung laughed

“Well, I kind of am” I laughed along

 

 

Sooyoung motioned her hand and pulled the chair for me to sit. I muttered ‘thank you’ which was replied with another charming smile. She then sat across me.

 

 

“Aish, I’m a great cook you know” she bragged

“Oh really?” I dared

“Of course. I mean look at how I decorated it. It’s so full of love”

“What if it tastes bland?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure that yours are much worse so I have nothing to worry about” She teased

“Yah!” I threatened to punch her

“Oh come on, you told me last time that you almost burned the entire kitchen” she giggled

“Don’t you turn that on me now”

“Aww, Sica is embarrassed”

 

 

I rolled my eyes and she just laughed at me. This woman is really something. She’s got this weird sense of humor that could make me laugh and that’s what makes me comfortable being around her. Even though it had only been a month since we met, I felt like I’ve known her for a long time. She treats me well and respects me which is a good start.

After those teasing moments, we decided to dig in and enjoy our meal for the night. And yes, if you’re wondering, the food taste real good and I must admit that she’s a pretty good cook. I seriously must learn how to cook to impress this girl or else I’m never going to be a good wife in the future. Marry her perhaps in the future?

 

Nah, who am I to marry the editor of Vogue magazine.

 

Oh of course, I am Jessica Jung.

 

A model, and a self-assured, confident woman. And not to mentioned, very attractive. Of course, I am someone to marry her.

 

Braggy much? Oh, can’t blame it on the genes. Plus, God made me pretty so there’s not much I can say about that.

 

 

But scratch that, back to the main topic. After our dinner, we decided to hang out in the living room while watching some romantic comedy movies which I personally picked when she asked me to choose. She also had wine keeping us company. Since we’re really comfortable around each other, I had no problems on scooting closer to her and cuddled together on the couch. Sooyoung had her arms around me with my head on her shoulder. While we’re busy watching the movie, suddenly I felt something funny in my stomach as if it flipped 180 degree. I clenched my shirt because I thought it was just those fluttering feeling with having Sooyoung this close.  But then the funny feeling got worse and I had to release myself from the cuddling.

 

 

“Are you alright?” Sooyoung asked

“I guess. Can I use your bathroom?”

“Oh, sure. Just walk straight ahead and turn left” she pointed

“Thanks. I’ll be right back”

 

 

Then this is no funny feeling no more. It’s more of a pain. I immediately took my purse and stood up, heading to the bathroom as fast as I can. Oh God I need a release. This is definitely a release. Since I’m a confident and self assured woman, I think it’s okay to poop here. I mean the feelings were obviously mutual right? And I’m feeling rather comfortable around her so I guess this wouldn’t be a problem. I blame coffee for this.

 

After releasing those things that needs to be released, also known as poop, I cleaned myself and flushed the toilet. But then oh crap, it did not flush truly. Not everything.

 

Oh , what should I do? Panic has taken over me. I pooped here, and the poop is still obviously showing, and I can’t get rid of it. I flushed it a million times, making everything worse. It’s a single piece of poop for god sake why can’t it flush all in one time? Was my poop really that big?

 

Well, congratulations. Jessica Jung, the model and a confident woman, pooping in the editor of Vogue magazine’s bathroom and couldn’t flush the toilet to get rid of that thing. Heaven’s lord.

 

Okay, by this point, my nervousness is not reducing as I had been in here for too long. Sooyoung must be wondering what I’m doing in here and I’m definitely not going to let her see me in this situation. This would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter