Valentine - SooSica

SooSica/SNSD oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

 

 

 

Sooyoung has been crushing on Jessica Jung for quite a while now. And a week ago, she confessed her real feeling to Jessica and let everything out from her chest. The confession caught Jessica off guard left her speechless, not knowing how to react. Jessica, who always had some issues in being in a relationship, didn’t accept Sooyoung right away. Instead, she asked Sooyoung to give her some time to think about it. It’s a good thing that Sooyoung is okay with it and now, she’s courting her and Jessica wouldn’t mind about that.

Ever since Jessica agreed on that, Sooyoung has been sending her lunch to her house almost everyday after her classes are over. Jessica told Sooyoung about how she thinks that she’s been troubling her, with her driving all the way just to send her some food. But Sooyoung assured her that it was fine since she knows how Jessica was always hungry and wouldn’t mind buying her some food as long as it is for her to eat.

So today, marks the second week of courting also to mention, it’s one day before Valentine’s day. Sooyoung wanted to bring Jessica out on a date for that lover’s day and Jessica had to agree with it. It’s the only way she could repay Sooyoung’s effort on showing her that she was worth dating for. And now here she is, lazily laying on the couch while watching tv and fiddling her phone. Jessica was enjoying her time when suddenly, her phone rang. It was Sooyoung calling.

 

 

“Hello?”

“Hi cutie”

“Heh, why did you call?”

“Well, I miss you”

“Should I be glad then?”

“Tch, mood ruiner. Now, come down”

“What?”

“Come down”

“Wait, you’re here?”

“I told you to come down, so isn’t that obvious enough?” Sooyoung chuckled

“But I thought we’re not going to meet each other until tomorrow?”

“Argh, you talk too much. Just come down”

 

 

And with that, Sooyoung hung up. Jessica mentally cursed at Sooyoung for not letting her answer. Not wanting to let Sooyoung wait, she jolt up from the couch and fixed her hair before stepping out from her house. Since Jessica is living in a condominium, she has to wait for the elevator again. When the elevator reached her floor, she went in and it brought her down to the lobby. She got out and she saw Sooyoung was leaning against her car while smoking her vape.  Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at the view. She pushed the door opened and approached Sooyoung. Sooyoung didn’t notice Jessica’s presence.

 

 

“Oi” Jessica called

 

 

Sooyoung turned around and smiled when she saw Jessica

 

 

“Hey shortcake”

“I’m not that short!”

“Well, you still are shorter than me” Sooyoung chuckled

“Pft, brat. So, why’d you told me to come down?”

 

 

Sooyoung ruffled Jessica’s hair before smoking her vape again. Jessica sighed and snatched that thing from Sooyoung’s hand.

 

 

“What gives?!” Sooyoung exclaimed

“Stop vaping. It’s not good for your health” Jessica glared

“It’s not cigarette, Sica”

“Still not good for your health”

“Aww, you actually do care about my health” Sooyoung grinned

“Of course I do. I don’t want anybody to die.  Just like what happened when you drink and drive that day” Jessica rolled her eyes

“I had a hard time trying to make it up to you that day. You were really pissed” Sooyoung laughed

“You damn right I am. I swear to god Soo, if you drink and drive again, you won’t be able to talk to me for a week”

“Fine” Sooyoung sulked and looked away

 

 

Jessica giggled watching Sooyoung’s behavior and pinched her cheek which brings a smile to Sooyoung’s face.

 

 

“So, why am I down here again?” Jessica asked

“Of course, I got something for you”

“Hm? What is it?”

“An early Valentine’s day gift” Sooyoung smiled

 

 

Jessica was about to say something when Sooyoung pointed at the backseat of her car. There Jessica saw two big teddy bears were seated. Jessica gave Sooyoung a questioning look.

 

 

“What’s that?”

“Sica, that thing is really big. Are you blind?”

“Aish. What I meant, what was that for?”

“For you, obviously”

“Why are you giving me an early gift? Are you cancelling tomorrow’s date?”

“Of course not! The date is still on. I just want to give these to you today so you won’t have anything to drag tomorrow because as you can see, those bears are huge.”

“But why today?” Jessica asked

“Because I know how excited you would be once you encounter a teddy bear. You would stare at it for a very long time and I appear to be invisible. Might as well set up a date between you and those stuff” Sooyoung rolled her eyes

“Aww, don’t tell me you’re jealous over a teddy bear?” Jessica chuckled

“Anything that stole your attention, makes me jealous”

 

 

Jessica giggled and took a step forward before tapping Sooyoung’s right cheek with her palm. It has been her habit to slightly tap somebody’s cheek whenever they’re being ridiculous. Sooyoung then opened the door and took one bear before handing it to Jessica. Jessica held one in her right hand and another on her left when Sooyoung took out the other one. Now Jessica is being squished in between those two huge teddies. When Jessica thought that was it, Sooyoung then took another small bag and gave it to Jessica.

 

 

“Why are you giving me so much?”

“So what? I like to spoil you”

“But this is…too much”

“Shut up, this is only a part of the gift”

“Ah- wait, you mean there’s more?” Jessica looked up

“Yeap! But save that for tomorrow” Sooyoung smiled

 

 

Jessica sighed at Sooyoung’s stubbornness. She doesn’t want Sooyoung to spent so much for her. She felt like she doesn’t deserve any of it. But Sooyoung being Sooyoung, just bought whatever she thinks that interests Jessica. Sooyoung stared at Jessica for a moment and laughed out of the blue.

 

 

“Why the heck are you laughing?”

“Nothing. You just looked so cute with those two bears in your arms” Sooyoung giggled

“Jerk”

“Heh, you can go up now. I’m only here to drop that off”

“Wait, you’re not going to help me with this?” Jessica asked

“With what?”

“Carrying these bears”

“Nope. I enjoy watching you being squished and looking adorable”

“Wow, so much for being charming” Jessica muttered

“Come again?”

“I said you’re annoying”

 

 

Sooyoung laughed once again before stepping forward and kissed Jessica’s forehead since she’s driving off. Sooyoung gave her a sweet smile before gesturing her hand, motioning Jessica to go back inside the lobby.

 

 

“Go, I’m going now. I’ll call you later.”

“Hmm, drive safe”

“I will, Sica”

“And remember, no vape tomorrow. Or I’ll call off our date”

“Yes ma’am”

 

 

Sooyoung nodded and went inside her car. They bid their goodbyes before Sooyoung drove off. Jessica then went inside and thankfully the elevator arrived right on time. Jessica had to stand at the back since she’s holding two huge bears and there were also other people entering the same elevator.

 

 

“What huge bears you got there dear, got it from your lover?”

 

 

Someone asked Jessica. Jessica just shyly smiled at her.

 

 

“Yeah….sort of”

 

 

When the elevator reached her floor, Jessica bowed her head to the person and walked out till’ she reached her unit. By the time Jessica stepped into her house, she immediately placed those two huge bears in her room not minding her mom who was giving her a teasing smile.

 

 

“Don’t ask” Jessica told her mom

“I didn’t say anything” her mom chuckled

 

 

Jessica slammed the door shut before plopping herself on her bed. She placed those two huge bears right next to her and it technically took half of her bed space. But she couldn’t care less. She smiled and took the small bag that Sooyoung gave her. When she took it out, she saw a Pandora box with a card says ‘ For You’ with a picture a of unicorn, a dinosaur, and a rhinoceros on it. The card made Jessica laughed. When she opened the box, she saw a beautiful bracelet inside and wore it. It fits her perfectly. Jessica then placed her brand new bracelet back inside the box and set it aside. She hugged her new squishy teddy bear tightly when suddenly her phone rang.

 

 

“Sooyoung?”

“Hi Sica!”

“You’re home already? That’s fast”

“Yeah, I speed up on the road as if I’m racing on a track”

“Yah! Do you want to die?!”

“Hahaha. I’m kidding. I drove here safely”

“Aish, this brat”

“So, did you like my gift?”

 

 

Jessica could sense that Sooyoung was smiling from the other line.

 

 

“Yeah, thanks for the bracelet. I loved it” Jessica smiled

“Does it fit you?”

“Fits me perfectly”

“That’s great. I knew you would like it”

“And what’s with the card? Gosh”

“Just to add up the fun” Sooyoung laughed

“But it sounds so erted”

“Only if you think that way hahaha”

“Aish you”

“So, have you prepared my gift yet?”

 

 

Oh . Jessica hasn’t prepared anything yet. How can she when Sooyoung kept her busy? Also, she has no time to go and shop right now, not when Valentine’s day is tomorrow. She doesn’t even know what Sooyoung likes or what she would want!

 

 

“Um, to be honest…no”

“Really?”

“Y-Yeah.”

“You better look for one now. Or else…”

“Or else…what?”

“You have to give me a kiss on the cheek”

 

 

Now, what the hell? Jessica thought. She never agreed on giving anybody a kiss. Never once.

 

 

“That’s not fair!”

“Well, either you get me a gift, or kiss me on the cheek”

“I’ll DEFINITELY look for a gift”

“You know, on second thought, don’t look for a gift. I prefer if you only give me one kiss”

“Never, Sooyoung”

“Yah! I gave you forehead kissed almost everyday whenever I drop off your food, and you can’t even give me ONE kiss on the cheek?”

“I didn’t even asked for those forehead kisses, Soo”

“Still, you got to initiate sometimes”

“That’s never going to happen”

“Oh well, nevermind. You can’t even go out today so I’m damn sure there’s no gift. I’m pretty sure I’ll get the kiss tomorrow”

 

 

Jessica face palmed herself. It’s true, there are no gifts for tomorrow. Of course Sooyoung knows that well.

 

 

“Stop being delusional”

“I’m not! I’m just being romantic”

“Whatever, Sooyoung”

“Heh. Oh, I got to go. Mom needs my help. I’ll talk to you tonight okay?”

“Okay.. take care there”

“You too. I love you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter