Chapter 11

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top did not utter a single word as he stood there in silence after Krystal's request. He didn't know what was up in her mind, considering the fact that she didn't directly respond to his first failed confession hours ago. "Please," Krystal said again, shifting her position in bed and patted the bed beside her.

This time, Top climbed onto the bed and sat himself next to her, resting his back against the head board. It was that kind of silence that none of them was comfortable being in. As much as he wanted to initiate the talk between them, his words seemed to be just on the tip of his tongue. "I'm sorry," he heard her said almost inaudible, "About..just now."

Top slightly nodded and watched her proceed. All he saw was a sudden change in Krystal's expression as she fidgeted her fingers due to nervousness. He placed his hand on top of hers and gave the back of her hand a constant rub with his thumb. "It's okay, it's not your fault. I understa--"

"It just struck me all of a sudden, the confession scene." Krystal interrupted, pausing for another while to find the right words to put in place. "I had a crush on this boy at high school once, and one day he happened to confess to me in front of our friends. But it turned out that it was just a bet between him and his friends; and I became a joke for those who were present."

Top gently lifted up her chin to made her look at him in the eyes. "Well, he was a complete fool for not holding on to you," Top said, "He missed one damn gorgeous girl."

"Are..aren't you mad at me for what happened just now?" Krystal asked. "I think I just ruined it, didn't I?"

"Well, yeah sort of." Top answered, "For the second question I mean." He moved a little closer and wrapped an arm around her slender shoulders, pulling her into his body. "Regarding the first question though, it depends on how you replied to my confession earlier." He rested his head on top of hers before asking, "So..are you feeling the same as me? I want to kn--"

"I love you oppa," Krystal let the word "love" slipped out of her tongue. "So much," she said firmly as she turned to face him again and gave him the sweetest smile that she ever gave to anybody else. Her dull eyes were sparkling back to life as she saw him grinned widely at her, ending with a sly smirk at the end. Krystal craned her neck and reached up for Top's lips. She didn't know where did she even get that bravery from; but she felt that the moment was right for her to do that. Top was taken aback by her sudden action, but was quick to react to this as he pulled her tight against him and deepened the kiss, not allowing her to take a chance to pull back so soon. 

 

When they finally parted, Krystal felt her head dizzy but she knew it was from the happiness that she felt right now. It was her first kiss in real life; although she had numerous kiss scenes with her co-star while filming her latest drama. It felt different from those, because she knew this time, it was real. No one was directing how the kiss should be, what position they should be at; it just went naturally with the flow. And most importantly, it's with the guy that she liked.

She rested her head onto his chest, laying herself into a supine position. Top took her hand and kissed the back of it gently, playing her fingers unconsciously as they continued on their conversation. It didn't take him long to realize his main purpose when he first entered her room. "Yah you've missed your dinner!" Without letting her having  a second to respond, he flew out of the door and came back with the pills and porridge in hand. 

"It's my first time cooking this," Top said lifting the bowl in front of her.

"Should I be scared then?" Krystal laughed as she opened when Top fed her. Her eyes were full with affections as she looked at him.

"So how's it?" Top finally asked soon after she finished it and swallowed down the pills. "Good?"

"Do you want a beautiful lie or an ugly truth?" Krystal laughed as she knew he definitely knew what it meant.

"Well, both." Top smiled looking at her. "Go on."

"The ugly truth is, you forgot to put any salt into it. Didn't you?" She exclaimed, leaning her body forward and pointed at him.

He hit his left palm and let out a shocked expression, "I actually did forget!"

"I know I'm sick but I'm certainly not tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter