Chapter 13

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh come on," Top said annoyingly and threw his left hand in the air after acknowledging who were standing right in front of his door. He pushed the door opened and the guests walked in uninvitingly.

Both Taeyang and GD stood at the same spot as Top soon followed suit, casting weird gaze at the other two as they started to wonder around his living room; seemingly searching for someone else. "I told you she won't be here," Taeyang broke the silence and laughed at the maknae. Seungri's eyes soon brightened when he spotted Krystal walking shyly towards their direction from the kitchen counter, brushing the front part of Top's oversized t-shirt.

"Hi," Krystal greeted briefly and bowed to them. All of them could notice her cheeks were flushed although she avoided meeting any of their intense stare.

"Oh Krystal-ah," GD said bewilderedly; his gaze going back and forth between Top and Krystal, then back to Seungri who was now smirking in victory. "So you really are here."

"I told you," Seungri said throwing his arm across GD's shoulder, "Of course hyung will ask her over during his special day."

Top motioned towards Krystal and intertwined his fingers with his. He faked a cool look, but the slight lift at the corner of his lips betrayed him at an instant. "Don't act like you guys don't know that we're together already." Top shot Krystal a brief smile and planted a quick peck on her forehead before turning his attention back to the guys who were admiring the sight of the two of them with their jaws dropped. 

"I mean.." Daesung spoke for the first time for the night, "Wow hyung." He shooked his head, his eyes turning into a straight line as he chuckled; "I would have never imagined you to be this sweet hyung, my eyes sort of hurt. It gives me goosebumps as well." He pretended to rub the both sides of his arms and quickly hid behind GD when he realized Top threw a punch up in the air and faked a step forward.

Krystal laughed at the mischievous sight of Top and pinched the top of his hands slightly.

"Well..so.." Taeyang looked at Krystal searchingly, pointed at her t-shirt and casted a look back at Top. "Did you guys..do something interesting or? I mean, well."

The other guys tried to refrain themselves from laughing when Top made an awkward cough and brushed the back of her hand gently, reassuring her. Krystal had always liked that soft touch of his, although it seemed insignificant for other people. "We could have," Top answered s sarcastically, "but you guys have decided to be a bunch of invited guests instead."

"We came here for a reason," Seungri commented, "We just wanted to celebrate your 28th birthday with you; just in case who knows, Krystal-sshi happened not to be here tonight."

"I have never seen you so warm-hearted before for the years since I've known you," Top shot back, causing a laughter among everyone.

"Hyung!"

"I suggest we should just go the nightclub that we all normally visit?" GD suggested, noticing that Top threw him a pair of meaningful looks at him. Krystal shifted her sight at Top who now smiled at her cheekily without uttering a single word. Taeyang instantly gave GD's arm a nudge, and the latter suddenly realized what the previous pair of looks meant.

"Ah, I mean the four of us." GD pointed at himself and the other three, excluding Top.

"Okay, we'll meet you there later." Top said leading the guys to the front door and continued, "We'll have something now before we leave."

The guys were now shut outside the door as Top did not give them a chance to reply. He ran towards Krystal who was making her way to the kitchen and encircled his waist from behind. Krystal rocked a little forward due to the large impact from him; her hands now on top of his. She smiled as she turned around to face him, "You're such a mean guy aren't you?"

"Why?" He asked, his hands still on her waist.

"You basically just shove them out of your door," Krystal answered, her hands wrapping around Top's neck. For a moment both of them were surrounded by a comfortable silence; none of them wanted to talk as Top was studying her features. He swore he remembered every bit of her face; but he just wouldn't get tired of it. 

"I'm not," Top finally defended himself, "If I were mean I wouldn't even let them in." He paused for another while and continued further, "Can I now continue what I was meant to do before that freaking door bell rang?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter