Chapter 15

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go," Top reached for Krystal's hand and pulled on it, attempting to let her lead both of them towards the kitchen where her family were at. "Let's see if everything is okay." He continued and Krystal suddenly spun around after a few steps, taking Top's mouth in her own vigorously. It was her very first time bringing her boyfriend back home, since she never had one before. She smiled brightly at herself as she turned her back at him once again, leading him to the hallway towards the kitchen. When they were there, they saw Jessica sat at the counter playing her phone mindlessly, not giving a single help at all; most probably because she couldn't.

"I thought you're gonna help out," Krystal challenged and reached for the cold water in the refrigerator. "I guess by helping out you mean, scrolling through your Weibo or something."

"You little rascal," Jessica said through gritted teeth. "The nerve. I did try to upon mum's request, but dad decided it would be the best if he was the one who helped, right dad?"

"Oh yes, it sure is. I don't want the kitchen to be on fire during a Christmas night." Her dad joked and all of them laughed, including Top who was amused by the current situation and how flushed Jessica looked like as her dad threw shade at her in front of him.

"Dad! There's a guest around! Couldn't you just..couldn't you just save face for me?"

"It's okay, I think most of the people have seen how well you cook during the variety show with the baby," Top added on, mentioning about Hello Baby but he couldn't remember what was the name for it at the time.

"Oh please, I've fed your girlfriend well enough in our show." Jessica shot back, leading Krystal to laugh at their out-of-nowhere bicker. The jovial conversations continued for the next 15 minutes, and they finally assembled in the dining room table when the dinner was ready. The conversation between them flowed freely over the course, and Jung family had really enjoyed Top's company which the latter felt exactly the same. Top and Krystal's dad mostly throughout, about anything and everything ranging from his work, wine collection to the upcoming football game. Everything went well with unexpected ease, and Krystal felt a sense of happiness in her as she saw Top having so many interests in common.

After their dinner, Jessica had unexpectedly offered to helped clear the table and wash the dishes in the kitchen because she couldn't really stand the lovey dovey atmosphere around her younger sister and Top. During the dinner, she had accidently eyed on Top having to take Krystal's hand in his own and squeeze it gently as he was talking to their dad. "It's okay, you guys can just go to the living room or something." She said, throwing Krystal a funny look before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Wanna come into my room? If that makes you more comfortable than just staying in the living room?" Krystal questioned, stopping him on tracks. "Who knows what my parents will try to ask later?"

"You got your own room here?" Top asked mindlessly.

"Of course, this is my parent's house. Although I don't live with them that often, I do have my own bedroom." Krystal answered and looked at him as if he was dumb, "What kind of question is that?"

"Right," Top nodded and couldn't help but to feel embarrassed at his own question. "You've got something to offer in the bedroom?" Top asked seductively, raising one of his eyebrows. Krystal hit his chest hard in response, "No, not really."

Both of them faced towards the direction of the living room as they heard Krystal's dad called out. "Young man, do you mind if I have a short personal talk with you?"

​Krystal and Top both looked at each other, and he felt his heart suddenly pounced quickly. Although Krystal was not his first girlfriend that he ever had, but it was indeed his first time being invited and having visited to his girlfriend's house. "Yes, sure." He responded and faced Krystal, whispering into her ear. "I'll meet you in your room later."

"Okay," she answered and looked somewhat uneasy u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter