Chapter 20

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tqM7cNgOGA

Krystal had put some soft music to play in the background while they were having their romantic dinner. They conversed and laughed, and each smile that Krystal gave was slowly ripping his heart apart. "Thanks babe," Top stood up from his seat and approached Krystal at the other end of the table. "I enjoyed it."

"Glad you did," Krystal smiled and raised a cheeky eyebrow as Top offered his hand out in front of her. "What?"

"What what?" Top grinned, "You know what."

"I'm not gonna just give you my hand like that, you're gonna have to say something first." Krystal bit her lower lip and played coy.

Top playfully rolled his eyes as he cleared his throat, "Miss Jung Soojung, my pretty girlfriend, may I have the pleasure of dancing with you?"

Krystal chuckled as she stood up, taking his hand in hers as they motioned towards the huge area in the living room. He held her close on her waist as her body molded into his. The lit aroma candle around the living room made her eyes sparkle in the dark, taking Top's breath away as he looked intently into her eyes. She circled her hands around his neck and leaned her forehead against his, rubbing her nose against his and felt his hot breath against her soft skin. "I want you," Top whispered in his low voice, "but I don't want you to think that I'm just using you, because I'm not." He loved Krystal, and every word that GD had rebuked him angrily was still clearly crafted in his mind. "I'll wait."

"No.." Krystal answered, "I do want you."

Top remained silent and a smile grazed his lips while he looked at Krystal. She looked up to meet his dark eyes for a moment before she leant forward to kiss on his inviting lips. "I'm sorry I said that to you last week, I was...just emotionally tired last month from what happened between Sulli and us, and I guess I just took it out on you."

"Don't say that," Top answered and caressed her cheeks. 

"I want our first to be something more meaningful and more memorable..like you know, it's our Valentine's." Krystal now said more shyly and her lips out mindlessly out of habit, tracing the scar that was on his left eyebrow. "So I was thinking, tonight."

Who knows she just wanna save it to whenever she felt right? Top was stung with GD's word echoing at the back of his mind. "Ok?" Krystal simply asked, uncertain and unable to read Top's facial expression. 

"Ok," Top agreed and kissed her tenderly on her lips, "tonight."

/

Krystal's breath hitched in at Top's touch while they were in her room. Her hands were shaking a little due to nervousness, but she loved all of it as she was doing it with the one she truly loved. Little did she know, the guy beneath her took a wrong steer in their relationship and found himself a prey in New York, and also yesterday. Top pressed his lips against Krystal's where her tongue darted in passionately, deepening their lips contact. Her nerves were on fire at Top's skin rubbing against hers as their tongues were still dancing together. Top shifted his weight on the bed so that he was now towering over her, his eyes piercing into hers as he slowly shoved up her shirt to reveal her stomach. Top leant down and kiss her abdomen softly, streaming from her belly button down to the top of her trousers. Krystal d the bottom of Top's shirt and pulled it over his head, bringing his attention back to her face once again. They looked at each other and studied the other half's form, "You're so beautiful," Top complimented sincerely and Krystal's cheek delicately. Top slowly helped her her trousers and pulled it down to her ankles, finally removing it. He soon got his jeans removed as well and tossed the fabric to the floor. Krystal rubbed her hands behind his back and exerted a force to pull Top back down on top of her, her fingertips grazing the back of Top's skin. Soon, Top felt the tightened fingers of Krystal on his back and the tensed body beneath him. After a series of pleasure, Top caved in on to the bed beside Krystal as he draped his hand around Krystal's back pulling her close to him.

It was different. Despite the wildness that Top could feel from Min-ah that he wasn't really thinking of anything while doing it, Top appreciated Krystal like she was a state of art.

They could feel each other's skin heated up against each other's. Krystal parted a little and looked him in those pair of eyes that managed to take her breath every single time. "I think I'm crazy in love with you," Krystal murmured, "That's unhealthy."

"Sadly there's no cure for that." They remained side by side on the bed with her being wrapped up protectively under his broad arms. They looked at each other and got lost at each other's universe. They exchanged soft kisses and he finally entwined her fingers with hers, a contented smile on his face as she ran her right hand through her own hair. 

/

Krystal stirr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter