Chapter 10

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Soojung," Krystal turned towards her back when she felt a light touch on her shoulder by someone with an unfamiliar voice. To her own dismay, she saw Top grabbing a large sized teddy bear which covered his face. He abruptly moved towards her and took a seat next to her. He had caught up with Krystal earlier where she stormed off; but what he didn't know was she wasn't really angry. In fact, she fought the urge not to laugh when she heard him yelling her name initials "JSJ" repeatedly instead of her full name in case he caught the attention of others. He sat her on the bench before claiming that he had to go to the restroom.

 

"Jung Soojung, are you still angry at your oppa?" Top asked, using his fake high-pitched voice. He crossed the soft toy's hand and pushed its head further down, "He didn't know you're afraid of heights. I think you should really forgive him about that."

"Hmm." Krystal hummed and cupped her chin with both of her fingers. "Go on. Convince me."

"He feels so bad about it that he doesn't dare to come out to meet you." Top continued his childish side; "This means he's pretty sincere. And lastly, he's good-looking so he should be forgiven."

Krystal cracked up at his last statement and violently grabbed the soft toy away from him, revealing his face. She placed it on top of her lap and faced him; "Gosh stop it! I can't stand any longer listening to that voice of yours. It's such an ear-sore. And also, good looking is not a reason to be forgiven!"

"Hey," Top finally cleared his throat, having back his low husky voice. "How can you not appreciate the effort I did to see that smile on your face." Top smiled looking at the grin she had as she playfully pulled both of the teddy's ears and gave it a light punch on the stomach.

"You should smile often; it looks really good on you." He blurted out, causing her to shift her eyes back to him again without uttering a single word just yet. When she smiled, gut-wrenching feeling would eat away at him like he could see straight through her skin, deep into her soul. He wanted to tell her how much he'd liked her; although this scenario now was not what he had initially planned in his head. He just couldn't hold it any longer.

 

"Thanks." Krystal grinned, not continuing the conversation any further. At that moment, Top looked at into her eyes so lovingly as if he was completely drowned in her. All of a sudden, Top was so overwhelmed by a strong sense of love wave and earnestness to press his lips against hers. Krystal pushed his head to break his intense glare on her, "Stop that look. It's making me uneasy."

"Can you please do me a favor?" Top asked out of a blue. "Just ask me to describe my crush." Top continued, stretching his arm and put it on the edge of the bench behind her.

"Why?" Krystal asked, feeling a sudden churn in her stomach.

"Just do it, you'll find out."

"Please describe your crush." Krystal asked as told; turning to face Top who looked so anticipated to let his answer out.

He scooted closer to her, never breaking the gaze between them. "Number one," he started, "She's definitely not the sweetest girl I've ever met. Second, but she's so beautiful; on the inside and the outside and she doesn't even know." Top noted Krystal being betrayed by her noticeable crimson blush on her cheeks.

"She has a great taste in arts; and music. She shares the same interest as me," Top continued further, not wanting to stop. "She's unapologetic for liking the things that she does; she stays true to herself."

"Her eyes are so captivating, and I'll never get bored losing myself in them. I'll never." Top felt like he could have continued on forever, reeling off descriptions of his not-so-oblivous crush who was sitting ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter