Chapter 24

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you coming Jung Soojung?" Victoria called out from the cafeteria's entrance, eyeing at Krystal who still stood still at her spot. The latter was contemplating if she should reply that message, and she swore she could have done that at the slightest possibility if Victoria did not interrupt her thoughts. She missed him, but she just wouldn't admit it out loud. The thought of her catching him cheating still burned at the back of her mind, and that painful sight and memory would never fade this easily.

That night, Top was called over by GD to gather around at his vacation house. Top was reluctant at first, but after a few endless calls from s and the YG crews who were invited to his party as well, Top finally gave in. He didn't want to be the one who killed the fun, especially nowadays he rarely stepped out of his house to have fun. When he did, it was only for the art exhibitions that he'd never get sick of or the quiet bar to have some drinks to numb himself.

As he lit up his cigarette after finding himself park his car at the very end of the corner of GD's house and not expecting these many cars to have turned up at the party; an instant memory flashed before his eyes. He remembered GD's house was the very first time Top ever met Krystal, and as cliche as it might have sound, Krystal just had to walk into his life by accidentally spilling her glass of champagne at his shirt. A smirk graced his lips as he lightly shook his head, walking over the same spot where he recalled himself offering her a cigarette and received a cold glare in return back then.

Top stepped into the house, only to have found himself stranded in an empty living room and greeted by GD's parents moment after. They motioned him towards the pool at the backyard, where Top was surprised by what he saw the first glance. There were huge speakers around the compound and buffets were all set up on the table by the poolside. Most of his friends were all in the pool shirtless, playing pool valley ball in two separate teams and yelling after each other's name as the game started to heat up. 

"Wow, what's the occasion man? You didn't mention this to me earlier when I dropped by the studio." Top popped open his beer bottle as GD handed it over to him, appearing from behind with his summer shorts on.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I've told you, would it?" GD downed a mouthful of beer and shouted for Taeyang's name when his team scored. "Just thought it'd be nice to invite all of you over to have a surprise pool party, everyone needs to loosen up once in a while." GD jumped into the water and swiped his wet hair back from his eyes, "You're joining us or not?"

"No." Top chuckled, earning countless boos from everyone in the pool. He was never the one to go to the hotel's pool whenever they was on tour, he just didn't like talking his shirts of in front of everyone. 

"Hyung are you serious?" Daesung threw the volleyball towards his direction and the older one caught it perfectly. "What's the point of not getting down in the water during a pool party?"

"It's not summer yet," Top laughed at his own ridiculous reason that he could come up with at that mean time.

"The water's heated!"

"Stop being a hyung!" Top heard Seungri's voice from behind and felt his pair of hands giving him a forceful push. The next thing he knew, he was splashed into the pool and all the mates were cheering as Seungri jumped into the pool right after.

"You better fear for your life." Top glared at the youngest as he chose the other team, rejecting the idea of him being in the same team as the prankster. He ed his soaked long sleeves and threw it out of the pool, joining the others for a few games before finding themselves gathered on the bench shoving food into their mouths as hunger took over. Top had to admit he had indeed loosen up and fully enjoyed himself for the night, he knew he would be surrounded with all his guilty thoughts and only be occupied with Krystal's face in his mind. 

Top was engaged in the conversation with s where GD was socializing with another group of friends that he had invited over. For some reasons, Top had never liked them at all despite having to meet each other a few times in GD's house. As times passed on to past midnight, most of them were intoxicated and GD's guests slowly dwindled. "Hey," Top looked up as he heard an unfamiliar voice and a hand was extended in front of him. "I guess you're the only one out of Big Bang who I've never talked to."

Top looked at it questioningly and shrugged, still not taking the guy's hand while the latter drew it awkwardly. "Oh, guess there is just nothing to talk about between us."

"What?" the guy was taken aback despite being more drunk then the rest present. "Do you know who my dad is? Your career can easily be--"

"Oh basically just another spoiled child who has to depend on their rich parents cause they haven't achieved anything in their life."

The latter laughed bitterly and s his arm around his model girlfriend next to him, planting an aggressive kiss on her neck suddenly which disgusted Top even more. He didn't even know how and why this conversation had even started at the first place. "At least I didn't get dumped." GD and Taeyang instantly glared at the guy when all eyes were turned to Top, who was obviously displeased at his sudden statement but tried to keep his cool. "What's her name again? Krys..Krystal?"

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter