Chapter 6

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want anything to drink?" Top asked, lifting their dishes to the kitchen countertop and returned back to her. "I have quite an amount of wine if you want to have a sip..sparkling water; or are you still a juice type of girl?"

 

Krystal shot him a pair of cold glare and saw him smirking, "Do I look like a juice girl to you?"

 

"Well, with that bangs you have on you, you look pretty like a high school girl to me." He joked, "I'm not responsible for your underage drinking."

 

"Cut your lame jokes," Krystal answered and stood up. "Well..I'd opt for a glass of wine."

 

"Follow me." Top replied, grabbing a hold of Krystal's wrist before leading her down the long hallway of dim lights. She managed to steal a few glances on each of the room as they walked by as their door was widely opened. One of them was his recording studio which was well equipped with a music workstation and painted in dark olive green , another one where she assumed was a guest room, and the last one..she knew definitely it was his. No clothes were sprawling around like her SHINee friends' dorms; and his bed was even perfectly made. She would have plainly concluded every man's room was disorganized before she saw his.

 

Her thought was disrupted as he cut in, "What you're looking at?"

 

"Nothing." She brought her attention back to him.

 

"Don't think I've ever allowed you to peek into my room," Top joked, "Being amazed again by the tidiness and organization? I'm not one of those guys."

 

She knew he was rephrasing what she said earlier in front of the art frames. She also hated how he'd managed to guess what was on her mind. "Then keep your doors shut next time."

 

"Next time," Top stressed, "I thought there's no next time between us."

 

Another line where she had directed at him before. "Oppa! Stop being annoying!" She said much to her exasperation. This side of her was always refreshing for him to see; for every girl he met in the club or any other girl where he brought back just for a night a few times, they'd never real to him. They would always fake a smile and laughed at anything he said despite the fact that those words he said was never funny at some point. This girl, standing in front of her was real. 

They have finally reached the end of the hallway and were standing in front of another room. Top pushed open the frosted glass door which revealed a wine bar; and a little wine cellar at the corner of the room. "You've got to be kidding me," Krystal claimed, "You're a wine freak aren't you, oppa?" She always thought her dad was a wine person as he too had a few wall-mounted wine racks in her parents' house; but seeing Top's amount of wine collection and a freaking wine cellar in his villa surprised him.

 

"Freak?" Top placed his fingers on top of his brows and shook his head. "You're way too frank, Krystal Jung," He said laughingly.

 

"I speak my mind."

 

"Certainly." Top rambled towards her, "Choose whichever you like."

 

He saw her eyes wondering around the area before she focused back at him. She pouted and replied, "I'm indecisive." For that moment, he had to admit she was so damn adorable. A part of him wanted the others to know this cute side of her so others wouldn't criticize her for being uncongenial; especially those harsh comments from his fans when their rumor sparked. But another part of him just wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter