Chapter 19

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-ah managed to twist her wrist out of Top's tight grip despite it was hurting her and took off from her seat to join her group of friends back in the dance floor. "Yah! We're not done yet!" Top yelled through gritted teeth but she soon disappeared into the crowd of squeezy bodies. Next second, he found himself pushing against others to try to have a glimpse of her.

After a while, he finally spotted her at the corner of the room where she was dancing with who he assumed was her bunch of friends. "Min-ah," Top's voice was slightly softer than how he first spoke when he came back to her from the restroom. His hands were shaking a little, and she supposed he had consumed a little more than he should. It wasn't the first time she saw him in this state, to consider she had caught him doing so several times during their relationship. He used to tell her that he did it just for fun, or to release some stress like he indicated, but she wasn't completely at the right place to stop him either during that point of time as their relationship was nothing but a whirlwind. 

They would get drunk together at clubs with friends when they could possibly get free time out of their schedule although it was hard for Top since it was his merely the beginning of his career, and wild nights in bed seemed to be in their to-do-list when they sneaked into each other's dorm. They had no sense of emotional connection, they didn't really have in depth conversation like how they used to when they first started out. All they wanted was just fun. And after all these years, she was the greatest fun he's ever had.

He longed to feel that wildness again. Krystal gave him a sense of stability, and he loved that because she was different. She was completely different from all the girls he used to date, especially the one who stood right in front of him now. He loved every bit of Krystal, but somehow at this instance meeting Min-ah made him want to get loose all of a sudden; especially now that they were in a city that never sleeps.

After looking at each other which seemed like forever, Top aggressively pulled her closer towards him and pressed his lips against hers. Min-ah's eyes widened a second in surprise, and pushed him almost right away but soon gave herself in and reciprocated the kiss back. Her lips were fuller than he could remember; softer, and damn perfect for him right now. The effect of the illegal substance and alcohol was slowly taking control over him, and the next thing he knew was a long ride full of intense kisses back to his hotel room. 

Min-ah was obviously the clear-headed one in this case, but a little fun tonight with this hot ex of hers wouldn't harm anything as she was single, and still in a stage of playing hard with Kim Woo Bin. At this point, he felt completely lucid and everything he saw was starting to get blurrish; but he didn't want to stop. As they settled on the hotel bed, he let go one of his hands which had been grabbing her wrists so tightly that almost made her feel like she was breaking her bones and fumbled around his belt. He started to encircle the skin of her bare thighs and towered over her in the bed; like a predator that was about to wolf down its prey. That night, he was.

"Damn it," Top held against his forehead and instantly blamed himself for the amount of alcohol he consumed at the club. He shook his head vigorouosly as if it would help him bring back some senses, "." He felt the loose sheet beside him and swiftly got reminded by bits and pieces from last night.

"Oh, you're awake." Top saw Min-ah dressed in the same tight black dress that traced her body line perfectly, walking out from the bathroom after cleansing herself. "Anyway, it was awesome last night." She continued while she headed towards the couch and slid herself into her leather jacket, ready to leave.

"Hold on," Top answered, sitting himself up. "I was probably already drunk before you came, so I--"

"Don't worry, I don't mind it actually. A little fun once in a while wouldn't hurt," Min-ah interruped. "I'll keep my lips tight about tonight, and I guess we pretty much wouldn't cross path again after last night would we?"

She didn't expect an answer from him at all as she proceeded to turn the door's knob and heard him saying from behind, "What if I want to?"

"We'll see," she said, not turning around to face him but her lips h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter