Chapter 18

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10th February 2015

"Soojung," Top said as he sweetly wrapped his arms around Krystal's torso, placing his chin on the crook of her neck, leaving trails of soft kisses just as she placed the takeaways on the dining table. Both of them were getting more affectionate towards each other for the past few weeks, but Top had obviously been overly affectionate. It wasn't like Krystal wasn't enjoying any of it, but sometimes she just missed how they used to just sit down and be able to talk, having a wholehearted conversation. She needed it especially today, when her day had been nothing but rough.

"Oppa," she merely uttered and placed her hands above his, loosening his grip. It'd been almost one week since they last met each other as both of their overseas schedules conflicted. Top just wrapped out with his schedule earlier today and called Krystal over to spend their evening together. She turned around in order to face him, only to have him connecting their lips together in a split second. He pulled her closer effortlessly, letting her pressed against his chest as he muttered against her lips, "I miss you so much."

Krystal wasn't able to find a moment to speak as Top planted another soft kiss on her forehead before kissing down her jaw, and remained at the spot a little further down her ear for another moment. "Oppa can we please," her soft words were silenced as Top collided their lips once more, seemingly eager for her affection in return. His hand slid underneath her shirt and traced along her soft skin to the back of her bra, the sense of the clasp felt underneath his fingers. "Tonight babe?"

"Not today," Krystal finally took a step back and kept him in an arm's length. She leant against the edge of the table, looking at how bewildered Top was for her sudden reaction. She brought both her palms towards her face and buried it between them, having a deep breath to sooth herself as she tried to find right words to continue. As she revealed her face once more, Top almost instantly blamed herself as what she showed now was sadness in her eyes, and most probably she was already feeling this way when she stepped into his villa but he was being way too physical to realize that earlier.

"Hey," his voice was gentle as he took a step closer to her, "look at me babe." He cupped her chin with between his fingers, lifting her gaze up towards him. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head and avoided their gaze, finding herself weak before she decided to speak. "I miss us," Top heard her said, "I miss us having the emotional connection that we share, and the ability for us to tell each other everything."

Top her head gently, softly signifying for her to continue. "I love being affectionate with you, but it seems like lately what we've had is that we barely spend fifteen minutes together anymore without turning it into a make out session."

"I've wanted to tell you I've had a bad day, or a rough week rather." Krystal bit her lower lips as tears started to form in her eyes, threatening to fall next minute. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and her lips trembled, "I love all the kisses and hugs, but our relationship is deeper than all those don't you think? God, this makes me sound really ungrateful isn't it?" At this point, Krystal wasn't even sure what she was trying to convey, her emotions were overwhelming her all of her sudden.

"I'm sorry," Top pulled her into his arms, rubbing her back gently as she sobbed quietly.

"She's leaving," Krystal finally managed to utter after a few minutes of silence, "Sulli..she decided to leave us, she's withdrawing from the group. It's final." Ever since she'd be in hiatus, Krystal knew she wasn't coming back them anymore. She held on to that small stand of chance, and now this was what she got in return.

Top retraced back and it pained him so much to see her eyes had gotten red and puffy so instantly. He knew how close Krystal was with her as she used to bring her up sometimes in their conversations. "She's turned into someone else I don't even know anymore," Krystal remarked, "She shuts me out, and she doesn't tell me stuff anymore. I have a feeling that you're shutting me out in some way,  and you only want and need me to satisfy some sort of your desire." She bored her eyes into his and continued, "I'm afraid of losing you just like how I've lost her."

Top would be lying if he said her words didn't harm him at all, especially how she perceived that he needed her only for his own desire. "Hey," Top assured her softly, "you're not, silly. I promise, you won't ever lose me. Even if you shrug me away, I'll be like a shameless parasite, sticking forever just to you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter