Chapter 2

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who?" Top asked, "Krystal? Krystal from f(x)?" he smirked, "I barely even know her. How ridiculous can the netizens get?" Top shook his head and continuing munching on his food. "If it was about dating, shouldn't our Jiyong be more suitable?" He said sarcastically while looking at GD. GD playfully threw his punch up on the air, "Yah! Do you want to fight?"

 

All of them knew what Top meant. It began where GD and Krystal met in some fashion event's backstage and being introduced through a mutual friend. Things quickly pick up from there and they enjoyed a lovely conversation together. Within a week, when Krystal decided to join Instagram, he liked some of her pictures and they both followed each other on the social media. Since it was quite obvious that YG artists were seldom linked with other companies' artists, their action quickly sparked dating rumors between them where it came to a point where Krystal received too much hatred from his fans which caused her to delete her account.

 

"Til now I'm quite sorry that I didn't take any action to stop the fans or deny it. I thought as long as we both remained silent and not bother on this, it'll be gone. I can't imagine how she felt receiving all those harsh comments." GD sighed. "Oh by the way, I've invited her to my birthday party next week; so you have a chance in meeting your rumored girlfriend." GD joked.

 

"Ah yeah yeah." Top smiled fakely.

 

/

One week later

That night, Krystal attended the party held in GD's vacation house which was situated at a private area with high security management. She was driving her newly bought car as she recently just got her own driver's license. "Ah ottoke, I'm already late!" she screamed in the car as she was already 15 minutes late to the party. She disliked unpunctual people; and now she was becoming one. She snatched her clutch bag off the passenger seat and walked into the venue. As the music was played loudly, no one really noticed her presence except for the ones who stood near the door. She realized most of the attendees were men and only recognized some familiar faces from his company. As she was known for being awkward around people, she wore a straight face while she tried to spot where GD was at. 

 

She stood shyly in front of GD when he was having a conversation with s and Kiko until she got his attention. "Happy birthday oppa--" Krystal greeted him and smiled. He gave her a light hug and welcomed her, "Oh Krystal, you're finally here. I thought you're not coming." 

 

"Sorry for being late, I was caught up in my photoshoot just now." she replied. "It's fine. Let me introduce you to them." GD wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's waist, "This is Kiko, and you--" He pointed at s "should know all of them right?" GD laughed and faced Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang. "Annyeong--" Krystal cracked a smile and bowed slightly. She didn't notice they were missing another member. "Annyeong Krystal-shhi--" the three greeted her.

 

"Ah she's really pretty!" Daesung whispered to Seungri where the latter nodded and replied, "I've told you--wouldn't she be a good match with hyung?" They continued to chat together as a group where Kiko and Krystal chatted alone. As this was their first time meeting each other, it was really awkward for Krystal although Kiko was an easy-going person. After a while, she excused herself to get to the restroom. She took a few steps back and wasn't aware that Top was standing behind her and was ready to call out GD's name.  Her high heels unintentionally and unmercily stepped on top of Top's shoes; and he swore that sudden sharp pain almost made him squeaked.

 

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter