Chapter 5

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later - Shanghai

It was late midnight when Victoria quietly sneaked into the hotel room which she shared with Krystal after wrapping up their SM Town Shanghai concert. The younger was sent back to the hotel for a rest following her evaluation in the local hospital since she collapsed right after their group's final song that night. She walked closer towards her and examined her; making sure she was well beneath her blanket. Krystal was always the weakest among the group; and Victoria knew the pressure these weeks must have had taken a toll on her. Especially this week, where they learned that they would have a high probability of ending up as a group of 4 after Sulli was in hiatus since they finished Red Light promotion.

 

Ring. Krystal's phone rang for the second time next to her ever since Victoria came in. She had a glance on the phone's screen which showed CSH calling. "Hello?" she greeted, waiting for the other side to reply. 

 

"Oh, hello." Top answered, certainly knew that cute voice didn't belong to Krystal. "This is Krystal's number right? Is she around?"

 

This voice was familiar. "Ah, yes. She's well asleep now as she's not feeling quite well."

 

"Is she okay?" Top asked further more, rather concerned.

 

"She passed out just now from exhaustion," Victoria explained, "May I know who's on the line so I can leave a message for you?"

 

"I'm Top. It's alright, will call her again sometime. Thanks." Top said and ended the call promptly. T..Top?

/

Krystal lazily forced herself to sit up on her bed, looking across the bed through the soft sunlight streaming in through the window. "Soojung-ah." She heard that high-pitched voice from her leader, rushing towards her direction from the lounge room. She patted her head lightly and gave her a warm hug; "Kwenchanna? Feeling better now? You've got us so worried last night off stage!"

 

"Yeah unnie, much better." Krystal beamed.

 

"Oh, I've nearly forgotten to tell you," Victoria said, retracing herself back and took a seat next to her; "Top-shhi, called last night." Her eyes widened and observed the maknae closely, "How dare you didn't tell unnie you're both together!"

 

"Ah unnie! We're not together at all!" Krystal immediately denied. "Why did he even call me for." She picked up her phone and scrolled through the messages. "Omo--"

10 messages from Jessie // 2 messages from CSH

After swiftly skimming through her sister's messages, she clicked on the recent messages which was sent just an hour ago. "Mwuh??"

I've heard that you've fainted.

How are you feeling now?

 

"How did he know about me collapsing?" Krystal asked in curiosity and saw Victoria giggling. "Yah unnie you!"

"I didn't know it was him! He was looking for you, so I was just stating the truth." The leader replied, "Are you..both of you...Is he..trying to court you?"

"Of course not! All we did was just me making him spilled his champagne on his shirt, me sort of treated him lunch, him dropping me off my apartment..and got my number without my permission." Krystal tried to explain herself. "And..insisting of treating me a meal. That's it." Krystal said cooly, "He's weird, unnie."

/

Krystal rang his doorbell and stood there, crossing her arms while waiting for him to open the door. She slightly showed annoyance on her face as it'd already been 1 minute and she was still standing there like a fool. Top had texted her a few days ago in order to ask her out; he was so persistent so she didn't reject his invite. She also wanted to use this opportunity to make it clear for him that she didn't want to meet him up ever again.


Top: Is this how you ignore a text?

Krystal: I'm okay. Thanks.

Top: Good. So I assume you're back in Seoul?

Krystal: Yes.

Top: Ok, so, choose whatever meal you want and we'll go for it.

Krystal: I've told y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter