Chapter 9

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later

Top and Krystal had indeed taken a big leap in their so-called-friendship to end their final week of October from the never ending flirtatious texts, to daily night Facetime. None of them have never mentioned about the word "love" yet to each other, but they never missed saying that they missed one another every day. Whenever Krystal appeared on the screen, leaning her back against her bed frame, wearing spectacles like Top himself did; a wide grin would always appear on his face. On the other hand, Krystal would also lock her bedroom's door up just in case Jessica broke in again. They could talk about everything; and she wondered how did they actually come to the current stage considering the fact that she hated him so much roughly two months ago at GD's party.

/

"May I know where f(x)'s practice room is?" Top, being masked as usual took the initiative to ask around the employees but they have just shot him a cold look thinking who the heck was he and how did he even access the building without the pass around his neck. Top spied around and thought it was indeed time to show his face despite being reluctant. He didn't want to cause an uproar in this building but it seemed like it might be the only way. But wasn't appearing in SM building a risk too, Top?

 

The employees ignored his question and proceeded their individual work, walking pass him and answering calls. He rolled his eyes and decided to the stairs up to another floor. 

"Hey, sir." Victoria came through the glass door and saw an unrecognized man. He turned around and saw her grabbing few takeaway bags while she caught up with him at the same step of the stairs. "Do you need any help?" She asked, only to see him taking half of his mask off revealing himself and wore it back again.

Victoria gasped, almost dropped what she was holding at the moment. "Oh sunbaenim--" she quickly bowed and faced him right after, "You--Soojung--uhh--" She stuttered while pointing back on forth between the top floor and him. He let out a quick chuckle and nodded. She knew exactly what he meant, and offered to direct him towards their practice room.

 

"Oh unnie!" Luna and Amber screamed and ran across the room to reach their leader. "We're starving! Why did you take so long?"

"Yah, try being stuck in the line during lunch hour with manager oppa and you'll know." Victoria scoffed, and gave eye signals to them to acknowledge the presence of Top. But none of them seemed to be bothered as they snatched the food away from her hand.

"Where is manager oppa though?" Amber asked, peeking through each bag to have a thorough look of what food it was. Victoria let out an awkward cough and nudged both of their arms; and they finally shifted their attention back to Victoria and Top who was standing next to her all the while. He tucked his mask in the pocket of his trench coat and bowed lightly at the younger ones.

"Sunbaenim!" Both of them greeted, and Luna's voice almost came out as a high-pitched scream. Never did a YG artist appear in their company; and there she saw Top standing right in front of them. 

"Alright girls, I think we should just have our lunch in the common room shall we?"

"But Soojung--" Luna pointed at the other side of the room; not exactly getting the Victoria's point once again. The leader sighed deeply and snatched her hand, leading her and Amber out the room to leave both of them alone.

 

Top leisurely roamed towards Krystal, who was lying down lazily on the floor at the corner with her earphones plugged in and with her eyes closed. As he squatted just next to her; he could hear her music blasting out from the earphones which implied why she wasn't aware of his existence minutes ago. Top smiled and shook his head, looking at how she was lip-syncing to the songs that she was playing. 

He playfully tapped the tips of her nose and saw her reflex really quickly and shoved his hand away. But still, she wasn't opening her eyes. "You've been warned Amber, it's not the first time as of today." She said coldly, and Top closed his mouth in case he let his laughter escaped.

This time, Top pulled of the left side of her earphones and whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter