Chapter 4

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal rubbed against her droopy eyes as she slowly woke up to the constant light taps on the car roof. She looked out of the window and realized the autumn sky was getting tar-black; and the wind was whipping in frenzy. "It's either you're a deep sleeper; or you're certainly bone-tired." That deep voice shook her from her sleep grogginess to a clearer state of mind. She has literally forgotten where she still was.

 

"How long have I slept for?" Krystal asked, suddenly conscious about the look that she had when she slept next to him all this while. She unknowingly touched her side of lips to make sure that she didn't drool; because that was what Jessica always laughed at her for. 

"Two hours," Top answered while noticing her clueless action, "Don't worry, you certainly did not drool...In fact, you snored; and it was pretty loud."

His answer made her blushed with shame. . "Keep it to yourself! If I find you telling anyone you'll be dead!" Krystal warned, twitching her nose and pointing at him. Her "warning" was supposed to come was as a mix of anger and embarrassment; but watching her doing this for the first time considering the fact that they were pretty much considered as strangers at this stage made him laugh.

"What was that? Are you trying you reenact your scene from your drama? I've had enough watching it on TV." Top teased and grabbed his right arm almost immediately in shock when he felt a slap. "Mwuh?? Yah, is that how you treat your oppa?!"

"Oh wae?" Krystal answered back childishly while widening her eyes, "Why can't I? Do you have any problem with my acting?!" She paused, "Wait...so you watched my drama."

Top shook his head, "Oh Lord." He laughed again, "First of all, I'm not critiquing your acting skills. I mean how on earth did you actually misinterpret it? Secondly; I watched it for Park Shin-hye and you just appeared alongside! So what now, do I have to switch off the screen whenever I see your face?" Top jokingly replied and soon earned another smack on the same spot. Small kid nowadays.


"Yah yah yah! It hurts! Stop being violent!" Little did they know; they were making quite a big leap in their friendship starting from a topic of her snoring. Such irony. It also came to her surprise that he wasn't that cold as he always appeared as, and that he was quite a witty man. She cracked up at a sight of him rubbing against his arm; I must have bitten him really hard.

 

Grrkkkkk. Krystal's abrupt rumbling stomach led both of them to look each other eye-to-eye. Yah Jung Soojung, how many times do you have to humiliate yourself in front of him?! "What's with that look? I'm just hungry!"

Shortly after Krystal's reply; Top opened up his car seat's compartment and wore the mask before swiftly exiting the car. "Stay here." The heavy rain minutes ago had turned into drizzling; and Krystal realized he was running towards the food cart along the river side metres away from where they were. Never would I have thought he was this considerate.

/

"Sir, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter