Chapter 3

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma---" Top said full with aegyo which he only used to his mum when he saw her in the living room. She had been waiting for him as she just arrived from overseas, and wanted to have a look at her son before heading back her own home nearby. "I've missed you." He embraced her gently before grabbing a seat next to her. He's an absolute mummy's boy and always show the softest side of him when she was around. To her, no matter how cool he looked on stage, he would always be her child who never really grew up.

 

"So how was the trip to Europe? Was it fun?" Top asked. "Neh--not bad." She answered and noticed a stain on his plain white long sleeves when he took of his suit. "What's with the stain? Did someone just pretend to accidentally knock on you just to get your attention?" His mum joked. "Well--it's the opposite. She didn't really realize I was behind." He smiled, "But she's beautiful, so she's forgiven." He quipped.

 

For years ever since his last break up which thoroughly impacted on his love life, he had never bought any girl back home nor did he mention any girl in front of his mum. Hence, hearing Top making that comment was kind of fresh for her. "Oh? My son is seeing someone now hey?"

 

"Aniyo--I didn't really mean anything by saying that." He smiled again when his mum looked at him curiously, suspecting that he was lying. "I'm stating the truth, omma!"

/

"What you're looking at?" Jessica asked, jumping onto Krystal's bed as the latter put her iPad away. "I saw you rolling at your eyes at the screen just now!" Jessica violently snatched the iPad and took a look. "Mwuh? Big Bang?" She threw it back to her bed and tucked herself in the blanket. "Since when you listen to their music? That's pretty new to know." 

 

"I listen to all kind of genre, you know that." Krystal answered, knowing that she wasn't really listening to the music. She was searching for his trace in those MVs although he was probably the easiest to be identified. I mean, who else could easy ignore his flashy blue hair; or any other hairstyle from other MVs she watched. "So what is that of him that makes girls fantasize him?" she curled her lips, "Just that looks." Those evilish smirks. Those brows. Those gaze.

 

"Wait wait wait, hold on," Jessica put down her phone and faced her sister, "What are you so mad about?"

Yeah why was I even mad, there are so many guys of this kind; but why am I searching their videos, just to feel disgusted by him again?

"I don't know," she said finding herself speechless as to what to continue, she really didn't know.

"And which of the 5 guys you're talking about?"

"Top. That womanizer."

"Whoa--I remember just a week ago, my pretty little sister just told me that she loves bad boys," Jessica laughed, "So what now? Did she just change her ideal type in a span of just seven days?"

Krystal remained silent and continued listen to what Jessica was about to say. "And doesn't he tick of the boxes that you've wanted; being bad and having good manners."

"Yeah, not for the womanizer option for sure." Krystal answered sternly, then to find herself questioning, "How do you know he has good manners though?"

"Well....we debuted just a year after them, of course we did talked a little that time then. They were quite friendly though." Jessica said, "Also I met him during a Coach store opening in Hong Kong last year and had a pretty good chat." That was how the Jungs similiarly started their friendship respectively with GTop, although it was nothing deep.

"What did he even do to deserve this kind of resentment from my cute sister?" Jessica pinched Krystal's puffed cheeks and waited for her reply.

Yeah, why? "Well..I don't know. Girls were touching him..whispering to him, kissing him; and there he was enjoying all of them with that so-what-I-am-hot-anyway look."

Jessica laughed once again on her bitterness, "So did you see him kissing them back? Did he also touch the girls?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter