Chanyeol- A New Love

I Only Have You

It's been 5 months since the news of Baekhyun and Taeyeon kissing came out. The fans had stopped protesting. The media also stopped reporting about Baekhyun and Taeyeon's affair. EXO continued their daily activities like normal. Sadly Chanyeol was still depressed.

EXO members were getting ready for a big plan today. EXO was asked to film a commercial at LOTTE World. All the members were excited except for Chanyeol. There's nothing more dreadful than coming to the place where the man of your dreams kissed another woman. Chanyeol sighed.

"Are you not going to get ready?", Kyungsoo tossed the towel on the bed. He just finished showering and shaving for the commercial today.

" I will in a minute", Chanyeol smiled at Kyungsoo. He faked a smile to make it seem like he's okay.

Immediately Kyungsoo went over to Chanyeol. He put his arms around Chanyeol and pull him into a hug, "I know it's hard for you because Baek kissed Taeyeon at the place where we will be shooting the commercial today. But let's just forget about it okay? Don't think about it too much," Kyungsoo mumbled softly and gently patted Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol hugged him back, trying not to cry. It was all too much. 

"Hurry up everyone! When you're finished, come to the living room! We will be leaving in 10 minutes!" Suho shouted and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Well, I guess I need to get ready," Chanyeol stood up and went to the bathroom. Kyungsoo went to the closet and decided which outfit he would wear for today's commercial. 

At 9:30, everyone gathered around the living room. Suho had on a green sweater with blue sleeves, his personal favorite. Chen has on a white pullover; he was probably too lazy to pick out an outfit. Xiumin looked majestic with a purple button-down shirt and he also took the time to add some purple color to his hair. Lay had on a white stripes shirt with red sleeves. D.O finally decided to go with a pink sweater after 5 minutes of deciding what to wear. Sehun looked like a bad boy with his dirty jeans jacket over a black and red t-shirt. Kai had on a pink button-down shirt and his hair was also pink; Sehun probably picked that outfit for Kai because Kai doesn't like pink. Chanyeol went all black: Black t-shirt over black jeans, with black sunglasses and black Converse.

"Chanyeol, what are you wearing?" Chen laughed at him and pointed at his outfit.

"Everyone's outfits are so colorful except yours," Lay joined in with Chen.

"Why all black Chanyeol?"  Suho seemed concerned.

"I... I'm not in the best mood lately I guess. I'll go change if you want me to", Chanyeol blushed and scratched his head.

"No it's fine. We understand", Sehun answered, looking at Chanyeol sympathetically. A white van pulled up and Suho told everyone to get on. Chanyeol took a seat at the back of the van along with Suho and Chen. As soon as the van started moving, Chanyeol closed his eyes and went to sleep.

They arrived at LOTTE World 2 hours later. All the members kept saying "ooh" and "aah" as they saw the rides. Kai and Sehun look at each other nervously; this will be their first date. 

They were separated into 2 groups. Sehun, Chen, Lay, and Xiumin were in the first group; they'll be filmed riding all of the roller coasters. Suho, Kai, D.O, and Chanyeol were in the second group, which they will be riding all of the water slides.

After spending 6 hours filming, the manager told them they could go and have some fun before heading home at 8:00 pm. They'll have 3 hours to play. Immediately, Kai and Sehun went to the scariest ride and screamed at the top of their lungs. Chen, Xiumin, Suho, and Lay went to the arcade and start playing Whack-a-Mole like maniacs. While everyone separated at LOTTE World, Chanyeol sat on a bench. He was too depressed to go on rides and play.

"What are you doing here? Let's go!" Kyungsoo came up to him.

"No, just go ahead without me. I just want to sit here," Chanyeol looked up at Kyungsoo.

"No! You're coming with me! We'll have some fun together!" Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol groaned and follow behind Kyungsoo.

They went on the Gyro Spin. Chanyeol and D.O screamed as the ride spun faster and faster every minute. Chanyeol had his eyes shut and wouldn't dare to open them. This ride caused his stomach to churn and he was sure he will vomit if this ride didn't stop in the next 2 minutes. D.O just laughed and seemed to have a good time.

They went to the Flume Ride and got to relax as they traveled peacefully through a river with a breath-taking scenery. Chanyeol tried to catch his breath after the crazy ride. Kyungsoo slid his hand up and down Chanyeol's back, trying to make him feel better.

D.O dragged Chanyeol to different places after the Flume Ride. They went to Whack-a-Mole, where Chanyeol let out all of his anger and frustration as he tried to hit the moles' heads. They went to the Haunted House, which causes both D.O and Chanyeol to cry after they finally reached the exit. After that they went to see "Beluga's Talk Show" in which they got to interact with the cute beluga whales. Their final destination was the Ferris Wheel.

As they slowly traveled up, Chanyeol thought about how much fun he had today. He didn't even think about Baekhyun. Kyungsoo pressed his face against the window, staring at the scenery outside.

"Thank you D.O for everything you did today," Chanyeol broke the silence. His voice startled Kyungsoo.

"No problem. I'm glad you had fun today," Kyungsoo said, looking at Chanyeol with a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I didn't even think about Baek for the past 3 hours," Chanyeol chuckled. Kyungsoo face suddenly turned gloomy.

"Can you not mention Baekhyun? Is he the only thing you can talk about?" Kyungsoo voice sounded tense. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know it bothered you," Chanyeol was confused. He didn't know what had made D.O so frustrated.

Kyungsoo sighed. He closed his eyes and  in his breath. Then he opened them and look at Chanyeol. He blushed and looked away.

"I... I'm not as nice as you think I am", He stuttered," I have a motive for being nice to you", D.O avoided Chanyeol's eyes.

Chanyeol looked at the small boy questionably. He has a motive for being nice to me? What?

"What's your motive?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo expectantly.

"To....", Kyungsoo covered his face," gain affection from you".

"Huh?" Did Chanyeol hear that right? Kyungsoo wants to gain affection from him? Does that mean....

"Do you like me?" Chanyeol asked after a moment of hesitation. Kyungsoo didn't answer. He gave a little nod. Chanyeol couldn't see Kyungsoo's face because he covered it with his hands, but his ears were bright red.

Chanyeol sat back and let it sink in. Kyungsoo wasn't a boy who showed his affection openly. But now that Chanyeol thought about it, Kyungsoo often looked out for him, comforted him, and cared about him. He didn't say much but his actions spoke for themselves. Why hadn't Chanyeol realize this before? Everytime he had a nightmare, Kyungsoo always came to look for him. Everytime he was out a bit too late, Kyungsoo would stay up and wait until he got home. Kyungsoo was always the first one to notice when something wasn't right. Chanyeol smiled.

"So...", Chanyeol started to speak. Kyungsoo look at him behind his hands.

"You don't have to say anything," he put his hands down to his knees. He was sweating.

"I know I'm a blockhead most of the time. I'm sorry that I didn't notice your feelings," Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo hand. Kyungsoo flinched at his touch. Chanyeol continued, " I want to try this romance thing with you," Chanyeol said after a moment. Kyungsoo teared up. Chanyeol went and hugged the small boy, letting him cry into his chest.

Of course he was not over Baekhyun yet but he couldn't reject a boy who had cared so much for him. Maybe this was God's plan to help him get over Baekhyun? Maybe. He still wanted to give this a shot.

The ride came to a stop. Kyungsoo wiped his tears away and quickly went off the ride. He continued to walk faster, leaving Chanyeol behind.

What is happening? Didn't he say he liked me? Why is he walking away like that? Oh crap, was he joking earlier? Chanyeol was starting to get confused.

Kyungsoo stopped abruptly and turned to face Chanyeol. His face was beet red.

"Hurry up!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Okay okay! " Chanyeol ran up to him.

"Oppa~ Why are you walking so fast?" Chanyeol put a hand on Kyungsoo's shoulders and poked his cheek.

Kyungsoo blushed and his smile appeared. He looked at Chanyeol and there's sparkles in his eyes. 

Chanyeol looked back at him. "Yes," Chanyeol thought. He definitely wanted to give this romance a shot.

The members gathered and got ready to go home. Suho was wet from head to toe. Lay's hair was a mess. The purple color in Xiumin's hair was washed off. Chen was no longer wearing a white pullover, but instead, he was wearing a t-shirt from LOTTE World. Sehun and Kai looked happy. Too happy. They continued to stare at each other as if they're lost in each other's eyes. 

"Thank you everyone for today! Come again next time!". They politely say goodbye to the director and the staffs as they loaded on the van, ready to go home.

Kyungsoo sat at the back of the van with Chanyeol. Chen scoffed, saying it was his seat. Suho told him to go sit in the front since he was so noisy. 

As soon as they reached home, everyone lied down on the floor. Today had been really exhausting. All the members were dead tired and just wanted to get some sleep. Kyungsoo rest his head against Chanyeol's shoulder, his eyes closed.

"Okay everyone! You guys worked hard today so let's get some sleep," Suho said. Everyone murmured in agreement. They all stood up, and got ready to go to bed.

The doorbell rang.

Who would visit at this hour?

Suho told Chanyeol to get the door since he's standing near it. Everyone groaned. They just wanted to get some sleep. Chanyeol yawned and went to go open the door.

Chanyeol's heart dropped. His hands started to clench into a fist. He felt like he couldn't breathe. Air wasn't coming to his lungs.

Standing at the door was Baekhyun.