Chanyeol- Shock

I Only Have You

Chanyeol walked down the stairs. The members were crowded in front of the TV, speaking in soft whispers. Some of them looked concerned. Others looked angry. 

"I can't believe this!" Sehun, the youngest, hit his fist against the floor. It's rare for Sehunnie to be so angry and frustrated. Kai immediately put a hand on Sehun's back, sliding it up and down, trying to comfort his lover. Sehun's shoulders relaxed at the touch of Kai. Sehun and Kai started dating last year, right after Baekhyun left EXO. They hid the secret of them dating for 4 months before Suho caught them kissing in Kai's bedroom. Suho is very strict but he knew it was coming, seeing how obvious those two has been lately. Suho let them date, but only if the fans doesn't know about their relationship. If something leaked out, they both have to break up.

"Why would he do something like this?" Chen stood up and stomped on the floor. Suho put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Hey guys, don't be like that. At least we now know some news about him," Suho trying his best to calm everyone down.

"So this is what he has been doing after he left us ", Xiumin's eyes were glued to the screen.

"Yeah, trying to hook up with Girls' Generation's leader", Lay spat out harshly.

"Who are we talking about?" Chanyeol asked, appearing in the doorway with a smile plastered on his face. Immediately Xiumin turned off the screen. Sehun and Lay stood up and scrambled out of the living room. Chen coughed and said he needed to use the bathroom and left. Kai followed a few seconds later. Suho pressed a finger against his temple. This is not going to be good.

"What happened? Did I missed something?" Chanyeol's smile was now replaced with a frown. Suddenly the atmosphere seemed really tense and he doesn't know what had happened.

"Nothing! We were wondering why you and D.O were late for breakfast!" Suho slapped Chanyeol's back and tried his best to act normal.

As soon as Suho finished his sentence, Kyungsoo appeared in the doorway. He mumbled good morning to Suho and sat on the floor. He the TV.

"Wait D.O! No!" Suho snatched the remote away from Kyungsoo's hand, but it was too late.

"Last night," the news reporter says ," a picture was spread all over the Internet and caused a big commotion among EXO's fans. The picture shows EXO's ex-member, Baekhyun,who is passionately kissing Girls' Generation's leader, Taeyeon at LOTTE World Water Park. This is the first time the fans has heard some news about Baekhyun after his abrupt decision to leave EXO. The fans are now lining up on the street, protesting against Taeyeon and demanding Baekhyun to come back to EXO." 

The picture was shown on the screen. It  was blurry but there's no way Chanyeol could ever mistake that small, fragile figure for anyone else. Baekhyun was leaning over a blonde girl who looked older than him by at least 3 years. His eyes were closed and he was kissing that girl. 

Chanyeol's world seemed to stop. Nothing was moving. All he could hear was his own heartbeat thumping. His face felt hot. His ears were muffled. His vision turned blurry. He dropped the water bottle from his hand.

So this is it? After hearing nothing from you, this is what you have been doing? Is this why you end our relationship? Is this why you left? Because you choose a woman over me? Because a man like me could never bring you happiness? Is this why you left me Baekhyun? A million thoughts are going on in Chanyeol's head as tears continue to stream down his face.

"Chanyeol....." , Suho look at him with sympathy. He put a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder, leaning in to give the boy a hug, trying to comfort him.

"No! Leave me alone!" Chanyeol slapped Suho's hand away and ran upstairs, locking the door. Loud screaming follow by the sounds of breaking glass echoed through the wall. Then silent. 

Chanyeol sat against the door, his head in between his elbows. He has slashes on his legs, arms, and face from the glass. He was bleeding non-stop but he didn't care. He wanted to die. How can he live if the love of his life is kissing someone else? How can he live if he doesn't have Baekhyun?

"Baekhyun, how could you do this?"