Chapter 29

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Chae ri, Jungkook and Adriana arrived at the restaurant.

“Time to eat!” Chae ri laughed and walked in sitting next to Sungjoo.

“All our resolutions came true and I am happy to have been through this year with you all as my family. Even if it did not start off as well I am now here happy.” Sungjoo smiles and holds Chae ri’s hand.

“This year was so hectic. There were bad decisions made last year I regret being done but now we are all together happy which im glad about.” Chae ri grins.

“We need to eat before everyone becomes sappy.” Jungkook laughs. “Oh yes food.” Chae ri claps and looks at her menu.

Everyone finally orders and after the food has arrived the door opens and all eyes look to see Tsukuni walk through the door.

“Tsukuni!” Chae yells and runs over hugging her friend. “Hey girly it has been a while.”

“You never visit me I am offended.” Chae ri sighs. “I came to see Yixuan but you were never there…. And then I heard about what happened.

“Yeah. It is all in the past now which I am happy about so come sit!” Chae ri drags Tsukuni over to sit next to Yixuan who smiles.

“Okay food is here let’s eat!” Chae ri cheers as all the food is brought over and laid on the table. Chae ri and everyone else digs in and eats all the food deliciously.

“Let’s play truth or dare.” Tsukuni pipes up. Everyone nods. “let’s do it.” Chae ri calls out.

“Okay I will start then, Sungjoo truth or dare?” Tsukuni smiles.

“Um…. Truth?” Sungjoo answers. “Have you and Chae ri done it?”

Sungjoo and Chae ri both go quiet as everyone already knew the answer to that excpt for Tsukuni.

Chae ri looked at Jungkook before looking at Sungjoo. “We have.” Sungjoo admits.

“Aw! That’s adorable, why is no one surprised?” Tsukuni looks around.

“We knew… Jungkook went all angry at me then happy and they heard.” Chae ri laughs.

“Well then… Sungjoo it is your turn please save me the embarrassment.” Tsukuni hides her face.

“Okay… Jungkook truth or dare.” Sungjoo asks.

“Dare.” Jungkook smirks. Sungjoo nods and thinks for a second. “Okay, you have to let Adriana make you a wrap but you cannot see what she puts in it.” Sungjoo smirks.

“Ooh! I love these games.” Adriana giggles and Jungkook facepalms. “Okay ill close my eyes.” Jungkook puts his hands over his eyes and closes them as Adriana grabs a lettuce leaf placing beef, garlic, wasabi and some onion before wrapping it up.

“Open your mouth babe.” Adriana tries not to laugh as she places the wrap in his mouth.

Jungkook’s face went sour as soon as he started to chew. “OMG!” Jungkook starting flapping his arms as he looks for the water. His arms reach for the bottle of watter and sculls it down.

“OMG THAT WAS HORRIBLE!” Jungkook sighs.

“Well it was a dare.” Sungjoo laughs and everyone eats the remaining food playing truth or dare.


After everyone ate Sungjoo paid for the food and everyone gathered outside.

“What are we doing now guys?” Wenhan looks to everyone.

“Well Yixuan and I are going out on a date so toodles.” Tsukuni and Yixuan wave and run off.

“Okay then, what we all doing guys?” Wenhan asks the rest.

“Sorry, Adriana and I are going to hang out.” Jungkook says getting a evil look from Chae ri.

“Yeah “hang out” Chae ri laughed. “Goodbye sis and everyone.” Jungkook swings his arm around Adriana’s shoulder and the two walk off.

“Guys?” Wenhan looks at the rest. “Sorry boys but Chae ri and I have time to spend together so enjoy.” Sungjoo grabs Chae ri’s hand and the two leave the three remaining boys.

“What do we do now? The three musketeers.” Wenhan sighs. “Let’s Karaoke!” Yibo cheers and Wenhan, Seungyoun and Yibo all head towards the karaoke place.

Chae ri and Sungjoo had stopped at a park not to far from where the restaurant was.

“So what are we going to do?” Chae ri turns to Sungjoo.

“I was thinking we you know spend the night together if you know what I mean.” Sungjoo moves closer to Chae ri as he grabs her waist.

‘We going there now?” Chae ri smirks. “I mean if you want too?” Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri deeply. Chae ri kissed back wrapping her arms around Sungjoo.

“I love you.” Chae ri smiles. “It is only early we should do something till tonight.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri again.

“Well let’s go watch a movie, then we can figure that out after.” Chae ri grabs Sungjoo’s hand and drags him away to the cinemas.


After the movie had finished it was now around 1’oclock. “That was a good movie! But now what do we do?” Chae ri thinks.

“We can always have fun now?” Sungjoo pulls Chae ri closer. “Nope mister, got to wait till tonight besides we can go shopping.” Chae ri giggles and walks off making Sungjoo follow.

“I do not understand how you can like shopping I mean its so boring.”

“It is the most fun thing to do besides the movies and friends.” Chae ri grins.

“Well I am only going for you so are you buying anything?”

“No browsing more like it unless you’re paying?” Chae ri raises an eyebrow.

“Browsing looks good to me.” Sungjoo grins making Chae ri shake her head. “so cheap.”

“Sorry I don’t want to spend money on clothes or junk.”

“Your loss then.” Chae ri skips off making Sungjoo have to run after her.

Chae ri and Sungjoo arrive at the mall and immediately Chae ri runs into a clothes store.

“I am trying these on.” Chae ri waves a pair of shorts, jeans and a t-shirt.

“Wow that was too quick…” Sungjoo stood outside waiting.

Chae ri comes outside in the jeans which showed off her slender legs and the shirt fitted her well.

“I will buy that for you.” Sungjoo walks over. “Really?” Chae ri brightens. “You look hot in that outfit.”

“You are too kind.” Chae ri smiles and walks into the dressing rooms to change back into her school clothes. Once she comes out Sungjoo pays for the clothes and the two head out.

“Okay where to now?” Sungjoo asks. “Follow me okay.” Chae ri takes Sungjoo’s hand and drags him to another shop without telling him the place.


After spending about 5 hours at the mall it was now 6 o’clock so the two decided to get a hotel room since they wanted to make it a romantic night.

“Well I am glad you took me to the mall, I got to see y Chae ri in lot’s of different clothes.” Sungjoo smirks.

“Do not worry tonight will be another story.” Chae ri grins and the two reach the closest Hotel. They book a room and head towards the elevator.

“Tonight is going to be something to remember.” Chae ri looks up to Sungjoo who pushes her against the elevator walls.

“Woah there, gotta wait till we get inside.” Chae ri teases.

“I just cannot wait… you are to intoxicating.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri. Chae ri kisses back feeling Sungjoo place his hands on her waist as the elevator dings.

“Our floor come on you.” Chae ri smirks and takes the key walking out as Sungjoo follows.

Once they get to their room Chae ri unlocks the door and closes it as Sungjoo walks in.

Chae ri turns around and is automatically pushed against a wall. “I love you Chae ri and I am glad to have been your first time.

“I love you too Kim Sungjoo, my gangster who I thought I would never fall for, I feel like this whole rollercoaster has just proven that you will always be mine.

“And you will always be mine, no more talking I just want to make love to the nerd well ex nerd I fell for.”

“I am happy to oblige.” Chae ri smiles as Sungjoo kisses her. Chae ri felt a hand move her so her legs were wrapped around Sungjoo’s legs.

Sungjoo’s lips were now against her neck as Chae ri wrapped her arms around his neck from his touch.

“I love you Kim Sungjoo.” Chae ri whispers as she is taken to the bed and placed down.

“I love you Jeon Chae ri.” Sungjoo whispers and takes of Chae ri’s shirt and his own before kissing down her stomach.

“Sungjoo omg.” Chae ri moans and a hand moves along her thigh as he feels tingles from the touch.

Sungjoo s Chae ri’s skirt slipping it down. Chae ri felt Sungjoo slip into her and the glorious sensation she felt as the two made love.

“Sungjoo I love you.” Chae ri moans and she grips onto the sheets.

“I love you babe.” Sungjoo continues to into her as the moans get louder.

The night was magical to end the senior year. Everything Chae ri and Sungjoo went through final got them to graduate and be with the man she calls her gangster.