Chapter 19

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Wenhan and Yibo  had kept their eyes peeled on Sungjoo as they roamed the streets.

“It did not take them long for Namjoon to reply so they have to be close.” Sungjoo says.

“We just need to figure out which way… which could take us all afternoon.” Yibo adds.

“We will just have to spend that long then won’t we!” Sungjoo snaps and continues to walk silently.

“He is very snapping… we need to keep an eye remember Yibo.” Wenhan looks a Yibo then continues to walk.

Yibo understood why Sungjoo was so snappy and he wanted to make sure his friend got the girl back so he can stand Sungjoo’s anger.

Yibo caught up to Wenhan. “Which way do you think their place would be?”

“Well we checked the south, maybe we check the north.” Wenhan looks unsure. Sungjoo heard what Wenhan and Yibo were saying but remained quiet.

Sungjoo did not sleep at all, after all the members were either still out or tired he sat on the couch all night. All these thoughts about what they were making her do ran through his head. This all made him worry more. Sungjoo knew that if anything happened to Chae ri he would hurt anyone who was responsible for it. He would also blame himself for it.

Yibo walked up next to Sungjoo. “We will find her Hyung…”

Sungjoo felt his heart break. “I hope so… I cannot let anything happen to her… she means too much to me and I let her go once I will not do it again.” Sungjoo felt all these emotions run through him.

He did not know what to do and suddenly he just burst. Sungjoo punched a wall screaming.

“STUPID BTS THEY WILL PAY FOR TAKING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME!!!!” Sungjoo finally snapped and fell to the ground crying.

Wenhan and Yibo both stopped and kneeled down next to Sungjoo. They never saw this side of Sungjoo ever, even when Chae ri first left he acted cold but now he is crying.

Wenhan looked to Yibo who looked at him. “What do we do?” Wenhan mouthed. Yibo shrugged. Sungjoo was on his knees his knuckles bloody from when he punched the wall.

“Sungjoo…” Yibo starts. Sungjoo realised what he was doing. He stood up and held his hand. “Those bastards did this and we will find her, lets keep going.” Sungjoo whips his face.

Yibo and Wenhan both nod and the three continue looking.


It was about 7 at night. “We should go back and try again tomorrow…” Wenhan puffs.

Sungjoo did not want to snap again so he stayed quiet. Yibo texts Yxuan saying that him, Wenhan and Sungjoo will be home later.

“I am taking you guys somewhere let’s go.” Yixuan turns and walks the other way. Sungjoo and Wenhan look at each other confused but follow Yibo anyway.