Chapter 23

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Wenhan, Yibo and Seungyoun had finished putting all the food away, Yixuan had wrapped up his hand.

“Where are Jungkook and Sungjoo?” He asks.

“I don’t know they both have not come inside.” Yibo comes over.

Yixuan frowns and calls Sungjoo’s phone.

“Yes?” Sungjoo answers.

“Where are you and Jungkook? It has been an hour.” Yixuan asks.

“We are hunting some BTS.” Sungjoo replies back.

“Come back you two now.” Yixuan says sternly.

“Sorry Yixuan we need to continue.” Sungjoo hangs up.

“You serious!” Yixuan holds his phone annoyed.

“Where are they?” Wenhan walks over.

“Looking for BTS….” Yixuan sighs. “I wish those two were not so much alike…”

“Well they both care a lot for her… maybe this is the best thing for them to do.” Seungyoun says.

Yixuan doesn’t answer and just sits on the couch. “They will be fine dude… let’s not worry.” Wenhan sits next to Yixuan and turns on the TV.

Yixuan hopped Wenhan was right and just watched the TV.


Chae ri was alone in the house since BTS had gone to the club. “Ugh I hate this is so boring…. Why did I have to be kidnapped? Cannot believe this is the 10th time I have said that…. I am going insane.”

Chae ri punches the mattress. It has now been a month and she was starting to look horrible, her hair was never brushed, they only gave her a toothbrush and toothpaste.

“Maybe if I try and pick this lock I can get out….” Chae ri looks around to find something to use.

“Jesus they make sure I have nothing in here…” Chae ri walks into the bathroom and finds a paperclip and a pin. “Genius!” Chae ri quickly runs over to the door and tries to open it.

“Yes!” Chae ri cheered as she opened the door. “Okay I better leave before they come back.” Chae ri stands up and quickly goes out and looks around.

“Okay… front door?” Chae ri sees a big door at the front and quickly runs over and unlocks it before looking outside.

“Why was this so easy???” Chae ri thinks before she sprints down a road. “I need to get as far away as I can.” Chae ri tries not to run on her foot as it might still be sore.

“Okay okay, where would the house be? I need to remember” Chae ri stops for a moment to think.

She looks around trying to remember where BTS came from. “Crap… it has been too long…”

“OI!” Chae ri hears a familiar voice and she looks over to see BTS all coming her way. “Crap!” Chae ri quickly sprints the other way as she hears them yell after her.

“Come on foot please work” Chae ri picks up her speed and runs faster going through streets and alleyways until she slips into a corner. She hears the voices go past her until they disappear.

“Crap….” Chae ri slides down and takes some breathes. “Where do I go? If I leave then they can catch me again and if I stay here they are likely to find me….” Chae ri sighs and sits up poking her head out to see if the members are there.

“Okay ill go the other way since they went up.” Chae ri quickly runs out of the corner and the opposite way from BTS. Chae ri continued to run down a long street right away from the house.

 

Sungjoo and Jungkook continued to walk around looking for Chae ri. “Okay so where have we not looked?”

Jungkook thinks. “The north.”

Sungjoo and Jungkook head that way walking for a bit. “Do you think we can find her tonight?”

“We will find her Jungkook have faith.” Sungjoo smiles slightly and the two decide to jog so it does not become too quiet.

They finally arrive and it becomes really quiet. “Wow its quiet here… are we sure it will be in this area?”
Sungjoo shrugs. “We have to try, if we don’t then this is all for nothing.”

Jungkook nods and the two hear voices yelling. “Why does that sound familiar?” Jungkook looks to Sungjoo.

“Let’s go see who it is.” Sungjoo and Jungkook sprint to the voice turning corners until they are face to face with BTS.

“Oh it has been a while guys!” Namjoon smiles. Sungjoo’s eyes suddenly turn into anger.

“Where is she!” Sungjoo punches Namjoon. “Dude!” Jungkook pushes Sungjoo back to him.

“Feisty….” Namjoon stands up whipping the blood off his lip. “I will kill you.”

Jungkook continues to hold Sungjoo bak. “Where is she!?” Jungkook says angrily.

“Well she is locked up.” Namjoon tries to lie. Jungkook looks at him. “She got out didn’t she?”

Namjoon fires his eyebrows. “Your girlfriend is one hell of a ” Jhope smirks.

“Shut up before I make you.” Sungjoo fires back. “We cannot let you leave otherwise we will beat you.” Namjoon says.

Jungkook grabs out his phone and secretly presses Yixuan’s number so it rings. “So you guys kidnapped her and then a month later she got out?” Jungkook laughs. “You guys are dumber then you look but I guess living north of the city you are dumber.”

Jungkook says it loud enough so as Yixuan had picked up the phone he was able to tell.

“Let’s go Sungjoo and Jungkook are north of here with BTS.” Yixuan runs out with the others following to where Jungkook and Sungjoo are.

“What did you say?” Namjoon moves forward. Jungkook quickly presses end and puts his phone back.

“I will let him go so he can really hurt you.” Jungkook smirks. Namjoon looks at Sungjoo. “If you do that I will make sure my boys beat you two down so you can never see her again.”

Sungjoo yanks forward but Jungkook hold him back. “Dude calm down the boys are coming…” Jungkook whispers. Sungjoo calms down and stands up as Jungkook lets go of him.

“Well we best be off then.” Namjoon walks forward. “No you cannot do that.” Jungkook walks up.

“And why can we not?” Namjoon stares at Jungkook.

“Because we are here.” Yixuan says as he walks up and next to Jungkook and Sungjoo.

“Aw the whole party is together I am happy.” Namjoon laughs. “Now more bodies to disembowel.”

“Bring it on then.” Yixuan cracks his knuckles and goes straight for Namjoon. Sungjoo runs to Jhope while the others break into a brawl.


Chae ri had walked around for a while no site of bts. “Phew I must be safe….” Chae ri hears voices and she slowly walks down the alleyway and it felt like the first time she walked in on BTS and UNIQ. She saw all of BTS and UNIQ fighting, hitting, BTS all on the floor so Chae ri decided to stay behind. She saw UNIQ had won and this made her smile.

“You will never take her away from me again! If you do I will make sure you never are able to call yourself a.” Sungjoo was about to speak but Jungkook stopped him.

“Sungjoo look.” Jungkook points down the alleyway that was dividing the two gangs.

Sungjoo looked down as his eyes locked with Chae ri. “Chae….?” Sungjoo turns.

“Sungjoo?” Chae ri felt her heart race as she walked forward until she was sure it was him.

“OMG IT IS YOU!’ Chae ri runs fast as she feels the embrace of Sungjoo.

Sungjoo hugged Chae ri tight as tears fell down his face. “I finally found you.” Sungjoo moves back and kisses Chae ri.

Chae ri had tears in her eyes but kissed back. “I cannot believe it is you…” Chae ri looks into Sungjoo’s eyes.

Chae ri looked and noticed Jungkook so she quickly moved out of Sungjoo’s arms and runs hugging Jungkook.

“Omg I missed you so much please never leave me.” Jungkook felt his eyes water as he hugged his sister.

Chae ri couldn’t contain her tears as they kept flooding as she hugged her brother.

BTS all groaned as everyone stopped and stared at them.

“You are all idiots, if we see you again do not worry we will make your life even worse.” Sungjoo spits and grabs Chae ri’s hand.

“Let’s go.” Sungjoo walks off with the others walking behind him.