Chapter 21

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Yibo and Wenhan finally arrived back at the house with Sungjoo around their arms still.

“That took forever… Jesus I am tired, we better lay him down on the bed and see what the guys are doing.” Yibo said as he unlocked the door.

Wenhan went in first followed with Yibo as the two found UNIQ and Jungkook all watching a movie.

“Hey guys…” Wenhan speaks up. All heads turn and immediately stand up.

“How much did he drink???” Yixuan walks over concerned.

“About 6… he was pretty quiet the whole time, we didn’t drink though.” Wenhan speaks up.

“Let’s get him on the bed first.” Yixuan walks towards the door leading into the bedroom.

Wenhan and Yibo followed with Sungjoo. They laid him down and walked out after puffing. “Why is it so hard to find these idiots…? I am getting sick of them.” Yixuan growls.

“They were not even that far away it cannot be that hard to find them.” Yibo sighs.

“Well we should all sleep now, maybe have better luck tomorrow guys, we will find her.” Yixuan pushes Yibo towards the couch. Yixuan then lays down with the others and lay there all in silence.


The next morning Sungjoo was the first to wake up. He felt the effects of the alcohol. “Ugh I should not have drunk so much.” Sungjoo holds his head as he walks out of the room and sees his friends all still asleep.

“I got to go find her now.” Sungjoo says as he grabs his shoes putting them on and advancing out. No one had woken up from his loud steps.

Sungjoo made his way down the street paying attention to every house he could. “I will find her, whatever it takes I will.” Sungjoo cracks his neck and looks around getting angry just thinking about Bts and what they are doing to Chae ri.


Chae ri had woken up early since she did not have a long sleep. Her ankle was still swollen and sore but she couldn’t do anything about it since BTS were not known for being kind and taking her out of the house knowing they would either see UNIQ or Chae ri would try to run away.

“I hate this place already…. Why did they have to do this….” Chae ri sat there looking at her foot.

“Food!” a voice called out loudly from the outside of the door as Chae ri saw it open as food was slid in and then the door closed again.

Chae ri hopped over and picked the food up taking to to the bed and sitting there as she eats it. “Why is the food good?” Chae ri sighs and continues to eat.

Chae ri heard the door open and Namjoon comes in smiling. “Morning, I thought I would tell you we are going out so have fun here bye.” Namjoon smirked and left locking the door.

“You serious?” Chae ri sat there annoyed. “I wish they would find me already….” Chae ri sat there looking around the room for the next hour.