Chapter 16

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Sungjoo had woken up around 12, he saw Chae ri still asleep so he quietly stood up and walked outside. The guys were still awake.

“Is she sleeping?” Jungkook walks over. “Yeah… again I am sorry she had to go through this…”

“It is okay now, thank you for finding her when you did… I just hope she is okay… would have been horrific.” Jungkook sighs and looks down.

“Oh Chae ri?” Yibo stands up looking in the direction of the door. Sungjoo turns and sees Chae ri standing there.

“Chae?” Sungjoo moves up. Chae ri limps over and slaps Sungjoo. “I HATE YOU!” Chae ri yells and then falls into Sungjoo’s arms.

Sungjoo stands there holding Chae ri. He felt that slap and the words I HATE YOU rang through his ears. He looked down and Chae ri opened her eyes again.

“Where am i?” Chae ri stands up. “You are outside the room.” Jungkook stands next to Sungjoo.

Chae ri looks at Sungjoo and sees a red mark on his cheek. “D-Did I slap you?” Chae ri says worried.

Sungjoo nods slowly. “it is not your fault… I deserve it.” Sungjoo sighs. Chae ri widens her eyes and holds Sungjoo’s hand.

“I am sorry for slapping you… that man was in my dream… he s-slapped me.” Chae ri feels tears in her eyes and falls to the ground.

Sungjoo automatically kneels down next to Chae ri holding her. “Hey please don’t cry.” Sungjoo hugs Chae ri tight.

“Let’s leave them guys.” Yixuan walks off with the guys leaving Sungjoo and Chae ri.

“This night has turned out so badly all because of me… I understand why you said it is best for me to leave and go back to America…” Chae ri cries more.

“I never meant that… I was angry Chae please do not leave me… I cannot afford that.” Sungjoo confesses.

Chae ri looks up and whips her tears, “do you mean that?

Sungjoo had to think for a moment, does he really love her again how he did before? He thought about that all night.

“I do Chae, I love you more than anything in the world. You mean more to me then anything, I should have never gotten angry and become an . I would not want to lose you at all.” Sungjoo cups Chae ri’s face.

Chae ri looked into Sungjoo’s eyes and smiled. “I am so happy to hear those words…”

“You better be, I always loved you… even when you came back I loved you but I was such an idiot about it I made you feel like I didn’t. I am sorry for that… and when you came back and I was with the girl… I apologize for making you see that… worst mistake I have ever made…

Chae ri took hold of Sungjoo’s hand. “I understand how you felt towards me… I made the mistake of leaving you… I will never do that again, I will stay by your side forever.”

“Yes never leave me,” Sungjoo smiles and leans in closer to Chae ri. “I am going to kiss you now.”

“Please kiss me.” Chae ri urges. Sungjoo nods and places his lips onto hers.

Chae ri kissed Sungjoo back wrapping her arms around Sungjoo’s neck. Sungjoo moved so Chae ri was on his lap. They both longed for this moment, not where Sungjoo would be angry again but where they finally could say they loved each other.

UNIQ and Jungkook had watched from outside the front door.

“Yay they are finally back together.” Yixuan cheers softly. UNIQ and Jungkook all smiled as they watched the two love birds.