Chapter 24

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Sungjoo had told the guys he was going to spend some time with Chae ri as the others went home.

Everything was quiet as the two figured out what to say to each other.

“I missed you….” Chae ri speaks first. This made Sungjoo’s heart race and he stops to look at her.

“I missed you more than words… I couldn’t stop looking even after a month… I was a wreck hoping one day we would see each other again.

Chae ri stopped as well and looked into Sungjoo’s eyes. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you… Jungkook all the guys but mostly you.”

Sungjoo smiled at Chae ri as he moved in closer when his lips touched hers. Chae ri kissed back as the two longed for this.

“I missed your touch, your body, just you in general.” Sungjoo Chae’s face.

“I missed you all… without you I was a mess….” Chae ri looks down as she feels tears run down.

Sungjoo grabbed Chae ri’s hand and tilts her chin up. “I am here for you now and I am not letting you go.” Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri again.

“Let’s go somewhere else…” Chae ri looks at Sungjoo. “Hotel?” Sungjoo asks and the two head off that way.

When the two arrive at the nearest hotel. Sungjoo paid for a room and the two grabbed the key from the owner and Sungjoo smiled as he took Chae RI’s hand and she follows Sungjoo to the room.

When they get into the room Sungjoo locks the door so no one can disturb them. Sungjoo looked at Chae ri like he knew what she wanted.

“Are you sure?” Sungjoo asks cautious. “Yes, I wanted to make my first time special and to be with the right person… after being away from you for so long…. I know for sure I want you to be with me forever… I am never leaving you and im ready.” Chae ri says as she moves closer to Sungjoo.

“I am always going to be by your side… and I love you.” Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri.

Chae ri wraps her arms around Sungjoo as the kiss deepens. Sungjoo pushes Chae ri against a wall as he picks Chae ri up wrapping her legs around his waist. Sungjoo kisses down Chae ri’s neck as he can hear her moans.

Sungjoo then places her on the bed and the two made love. Chae ri felt how good it felt and she knew for sure this was how she wanted it to be. The moans could be heard from outside the hotel but Chae ri and Sungjoo did not care, as long as the two were together they were happy.


The next day Chae ri and Sungjoo were still sleeping when a phone was ringing. Chae ri eyes fluttered opened and her eyes adjusted to the surroundings. She remembered last night and a smile cracked on her face. She saw she had no clothes on and Sungjoo was still asleep.

Chae ri grabbed her phone and answered.

“Hello?” Chae ri replied croaky.

“Morning sis, where did you guys go last night?” Jungkook asks.

“Um…. We just stayed at a hotel, we went for a walk and then watched a movie.” Chae ri tried to lie her best.

“You two didn’t!?” Jungkook says accusingly. Chae ri had to pull the phone away from her ear.

“N-no we did not do that!?....” Chae ri couldn’t lie anymore. “Okay yes we did….”

“You are one different kid aye… if I find out you are pregnant you are screwed go it Jeon Chae ri.”

“Hey, calm down brother… I promise you nothing will happen.” Chae ri smiles as she waits for Jungkook to reply.

“Well I’m glad you were able to find someone who you can love and commit to, if you did that I know you were ready and I will love you otherwise.” Jungkook smiles also.

“Thank you Jungkook, I love you so much, we will be home later okay?” Chae ri laughs.

“Okay see you then sis.” Jungkook hangs up.

“She and Sungjoo did it.” Jungkook shakes his head and looks at Yixuan. “Well at least she and Sungjoo are back and she is safe and that’s all that matters, will you really kill her if she became pregnant?” Yixuan crosses his arms.

“Maybe not, I am too nice and I feel like school is nearly finished she knows what’s right and I’m happy.” Jungkook smiles widely and walks out of the bedroom.

“I wonder what it would be like with a little Sungjoo around…?” Yixuan thinks to himself as he follows Jungkook.

Chae ri had put her phone back on the bedside table and turned to look at Sungjoo. A big smile came across her face and she brushed a piece of hair off Sungjoo’s face.

“You like touching me don’t you?” Sungjoo asks opening he eyes. “Well you are my boyfriend touching you is my thing.” Chae ri laughs.

“Well after last night you touched a lot of things.” Sungjoo winks.

“Omg you!” Chae ri shakes her head and his Sungjoo with her pillow. “What it is true!” Sungjoo laughs and pins Chae ri down.

“Give up?” Sungjoo raises an eyebrow. “Only if you kiss me” Chae ri smiles.

Sungjoo nods and kisses Chae ri deeply. This time the kiss was different, this time Chae ri knew what it felt like to love someone so deeply that it changes the way things feel.

“We should check out and grab some food.” Sungjoo stands up putting on his clothes. Chae ri does the same as the two walk out holding hands. Sungjoo goes down the stairs and corridor to the front desk handing the owner the key and signing out.

“I hope you two had a lovely night.” The woman smiles. “Thank you Ajumma” Sungjoo bows and walks out.

“Let’s go eat now.” Sungjoo laughs and the two walk off. “What should we eat?” Sungjoo asks.

“We should go to a café, they are always nice in the mornings, and we should go to the one you bought food from in the morning after the club incident.”

“Okay let’s go there, I enjoyed the food.” Sungjoo squeezed Chae ri’s hand and walk off chatting together.