Chapter 11

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Lunch time came and Chae ri was not looking forward to talking to Sungjoo but she needed to find out why he was being so cranky and distant. She knew how he got when he was pissed off but she took up the courage and went to go find Sungjoo when she walked out of class.

Chae ri went straight to where they sit hoping Sungjoo would be there. But to her disappointment he was not.

“Ugh where is he?” Chae ri looks around still seeing no sign of Sungjoo.

Just when Chae ri is about to head off somewhere else she sees Sungjoo walking towards their spot, Chae ri looks and runs over.

“Hey!” Chae ri says cheerfully seeing if Sungjoo is in a good mood.

“Go away.” Sungjoo continues walking past Chae ri. “Hey why you so cranky all of a sudden?” Chae ri asks confused.

“Just leave it.” Sungjoo says and keeps walking. Chae ri chases after Sungjoo grabbing his hand. “No talk to me, something is up and I want to know.”

Sungjoo shakes off Chae ri walking faster now, Chae ri still follows hoping to get Sungjoo to stop walking.

“Sungjoo, stop being so angry and talk to me!” Chae ri takes hold of Sungjoo’s arm. Sungjoo finally snaps and pushes Chae ri against a tree.

“WHAT?!” Sungjoo says fuming. Chae ri looks into Sungjoo’s eyes and she can see how angry he is.

“Why are you angry? What happened in homeroom that randomly made you angry?”

“It is nothing now leave it Chae r.” Sungjoo says angrily. “NO I will not leave until you tell me.”

Sungjoo growled and snapped again. “I HEARD THOSE GIRLS TALKING CRAP ABOUT YOU AND IT IS STUPID HOW YOU THINK IT IS OKAY TO TALK TO ME WHEN I AM ANGRY, I AM FREAKING PISSED OFF THAT THEY SAID THAT, I JUST WANT TO BASH IN THEIR HEADS!” Sungjoo yells.

Chae ri was scared now from Sungjoo’s yelling, she tried to speak but was frozen in her place looking at Sungjoo.

“I do not want to be seen as a needy puppy because you will not tell them to shut up and just listen to their crap!” Sungjoo yells again tightening his grip on Char ri.

“Sungjoo you’re hurting me let go!” Chae ri tries to loosen Sungjoo’s grip.

“Just leave me alone!” Sungjoo pushes Chae ri against the tree again and lets go of her wrists and walks away.

“Sungjoo!” Chae ri moves forward about o fun off when a hand stops her. Chae ri looks and sees Jungkook holding her.

“Leave him be…” Jungkook takes Chae ri’s hand and walks with her to where the others are.

“But I need to talk to him…” “You need to give him space… he is angry and you want to let him cool down.” Jungkook reasons.

Chae ri sighs. “I guess you are right… alright then, ouch…” Chae ri winces and looks down to her wrists, they were slightly red.

“Sungjoo?” Jungkook asks. “Yeah, he had a really tight grip on me…” Chae ri shakes her head and doesn’t say another word.