Chapter 17

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Sungjoo moves back so he could smile at Chae ri. “I can finally kiss you now without getting angry over it.”

Chae ri smiles. “Now we can finally sort our life out, I am happy.” Chae ri moves off Sungjoo’s lap and goes to stand up but nearly falls.

“Whoa!” Sungjoo catches Chae ri. “Oops… I forgot I sprained my ankle…” Chae ri sighs.

“Should we go to the hospital and get it checked out? You have been walking on it might be worse…” Sungjoo says worriedly.

“Okay, let’s go.” Chae ri limps towards the door. “Let me carry you.” Sungjoo bends down and Chae ri hops onto Sungjoo’s back and then walks out the door.

“Where are you guys going?” Yixuan walks over. “Hospital to get Chae’s ankle checked out.” Sungjoo says.

“We will all go then.” Yixuan nods. Sungjoo nods back and everyone starts to go to the hospital.

“Where do you think you guys are going hey?” a voice speak from behind UNIQ and Jungkook.

Everyone turns around and come face to face with people they did not think they would ever encounter again.

“You!” Sungjoo growls at Namjoon.

“Aw I am shocked by that… I thought we were all friends here.” Namjoon frowns.

“We never were.” Yixuan growls.

“I am surprised you all thought we would never meet again.” Jhope laughs.

“Besides we missed the missing member, our little Jungkook over here.” Namjoon glares over at Jungkook.

“Oh I am sorry I went to the winning side and was not left on the ground in pain.” Jungkook laughs.

“You will pay for that Jungkook, we are not going anywhere any time soon.” Suga butts in.

“Well come back when we care, cause we have better things to do.” Sungjoo hisses.

“Aw, then I guess we should let you go.” Namjoon smiles innocently.

Sungjoo frowns and slowly walks up. Namjoon smirks and trips Sungjoo making him and Chae ri fall.

Chae ri falls on her ankle and yells out in pain. “Chae!” Jungkook yells and runs over pushing Namjoon out of the way.

“Oh no… it seems that Chae ri is hurt… I guess I did not see.” Namjoon laughs.

Sungjoo quickly stands up and runs over punching Namjoon in the face. “You will pay for that!” Sungjoo starts pounding on Namjoon.

All of BTS run over but UNIQ are also quick and run to them starting a brawl.

“Stay here.” Jungkook looks at Chae ri and helps UNIQ fight BTS.

Chae ri sits there her ankle throbbing. She tries to get up but fails as she sees UNIQ getting beaten.

“I need to help them.” Chae ri stands up on her good leg.

“STOP!” Chae ri yells. Namjoon and everyone turn to Chae ri.

“What do you want?” Chae ri says looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon smirks and kicks Sungjoo off and stands up. BTS are now holding UNIQ as they are all beaten.

“Well now that you ask, I want you to willingly come with me and be our prisoner… and if they try to follow us I will come back and kill your boyfriend over here.” Namjoon laughs.

“Chae ri don’t!” Sungjoo says with whatever strength he has left.

Chae ri looks around at all of UNIQ and her brother hurt. If she did not go BTS would hurt Sungjoo she knows it.

“I’ll go.” Chae ri speaks up. Sungjoo widens his eyes. “NO!” Sungjoo yells.

“I do not want them hurting you…” Chae ri looks into Sungjoo’s eyes.

“Well we better go before your boyfriend tries to punch me again.” Namjoon bends down.

Chae ri hops over to Sungjoo. “I am sorry for doing this… I love you so much.” Chae ri kisses Sungjoo’s cheek.

“Do not leave me! Do not do this… if you go I will not live with myself.” Sungjoo starts crying.

Chae ri fells her heart break. “I need to for your protection…” Chae ri moves back and goes over to Namjoon as she hops on his back.

“I will text one of you when we have gotten far away and they cannot track us.” Namjoon nods at Suga and walks off.

“CHAE RI!” Sungjoo and Jungkook both yell.

“Shut up!” Jhope hits Jungkook. All of UNIQ try to fight back but BTS beat them down again.

“This is what happens when you try to make us disappear.” Jhope continues to kick Jungkook in the stomach.

“Chae ri…” Sungjoo sits there tears in his eyes. “You are so freaking soft, so disgusting, she really has made you weak.” Jin laughs.

“You will pay for this!” Sungjoo yells and gets kicked in the stomach falling to the ground.

Jhope pulls out his phone and get a message from Namjoon.

“We are all good to go.” Jhope lets go of Jungkook. “Come on boys.” Jhope laughs and all of UNIQ fall to the ground in pain.

BTS walk off leaving UNIQ on the ground groaning. “We need to find her…” Sungjoo tries to stand up.

“We will try tomorrow…” Yixuan blacks out. “Yixuan!” UNIQ and Jungkook all try to reach Yixuan.

Wenhan gets up first and picks Yixuan up taking him inside. He comes back out after and helps the rest.

“I need to find Chae ri now…” Sungjoo croaks. “Wait till tomorrow… we cannot go out now, everyone is too hurt… so are you, don’t worry we will find her.” Wenhan reassures.

Sungjoo groans as he lays on the couch. “Chae ri… I am so sorry for not protecting you…” Sungjoo sits there crying.

Wenhan sighs and holds onto his stomach. “Crap… that hurts a lot.” He looks around at all of his friends hurt and Yixuan out. “I will make sure BTS pay for this, they will no longer be alive once we get our hand on them.” Wenhan clenches his fists together.