Chapter 22

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

It has been a month since Chae ri was taken by Bts. Sungjoo would keep looking for her everyday even till midnight. The guys were getting worried as Sungjoo was not sleeping or eating.

“We are eating Sungjoo please come get some food.” Jungkook walks in.

“No just ill eat later…” Sungjoo doesn’t make eye contact and just sits there.

“You said that yesterday, and the day before….” Jungkook walks over.

“I am worried about you dude… everyone is.” Jungkook sits next to Sungjoo.

“I won’t be okay till she is back.” Sungjoo looks down. Jungkook softened and sighed.

“I know…. I hate this so much, I feel like if we do not find her soon I am going to lose myself….” Jungkook sighs again.

“Why did they have to take her away from us? I only just got her back and now it’s been a month and nothing.” Sungjoo sighs deeply.

“They are idiots for doing this and we will make them pay, but we cannot find her if you are not sleeping and eating, she needs you.” Jungkook places a hand on his shoulder.

Sungjoo thought for a moment and then nods. “You’re right, I’ll come eat.” Sungjoo stands up and walks out with Jungkook to the guys.

Sungjoo walks behind Jungkook as the two sit around the table with the other guys.

“Hey guys.” Sungjoo looks around at the guys and starts to eat.

“I am glad you decided to join us Sungjoo.” Yixuan smiles and everyone starts to dig in.

Sungjoo starts eating with the others. Everyone could see Sungjoo was still uneasy and they were too but they did not want to say anything.

“What should we do tonight?” Yixuan asks. Everyone goes quiet not sure what to answer with.

“Go find those idiots.” Sungjoo speaks up.

Yixuan sighs. “We cannot go finding her at this hour of the night dude…. We need to wait till tomorrow in daylight.

“That is not doing us any good is it?” Sungjoo puts down his chopsticks.

“Doing this at night time is worse, do you really think she wants you out at night looking for her?”

“Well I am the only person doing a damn to find her! You are all waiting for a miracle, it isn’t going to happen like that.” Sungjoo stands up.

“I do not think you can yell at me! We all care for her Sungjoo, her brother is here and do you not think he cares to find her?!” Yixuan stands up now.

“I do not see him looking for her! If he cared then he would be out there right now looking.” Sungjoo points.

“Excuse me? I do care! As a matter of fact I am worried day and night for her! I wish she was here but we cannot go at night making noise getting into fights when we can just look for her in day light, stop making it sound like you are the only one who cares for her! She is my sister, I worry even more than you, I have not been able to sleep, hardly eat do anything because she got involved with us therefore she is in this position!” Jungkook yells tears in his eyes.

“Jungkook…. I.” Sungjoo starts. “No leave it.” Jungkook shakes his head and walks out the door.

“Great… you did well.” Yixuan sighs and walks off. Sungjoo stood there guilty. He realised what he said in that moment. “I am sorry….” Sungjoo sighs and runs after Jungkook.

Yixuan sighs and punches the wall. “This is all those stupid s fault.”

Yibo, Seungyoun and Wenhan stood there not sure what to do. “Let’s clean.” Yibo speaks up and starts cleaning up the food.

When Sungjoo got outside he tried to look for Jungkook but no luck. “…. I feel like such a for what I said.” He ruffled his hair in annoyance.

“You are…” Jungkook walks up still tears in his eyes. Sungjoo sighed in relief. “Dude im sorry.”

Jungkook punches Sungjoo in the face. “You deserve that… I am not sorry.”

Sungjoo holds his face and nods. “I don’t expect you too, it is my anger that took the best of me.”

Jungkook nods and sighs. “Come on, I do not want to be here doing nothing we are going to find them.” Jungkook turns and walks off.

Sungjoo follows knowing what Jungkook was saying.