Chapter 18

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Chae ri was too afraid to speak as she was forced into a room inside an abandoned garage turned into a hideout. Namjoon had left to go meet the guys and locked the door to Chae ri’s room which had no windows whatsoever.

“What have I done omg…?” Chae ri falls to the ground as tears roll down her face. “I miss Sungjoo… I am so sorry for what I have done.” Chae ri sits there as her cries can be heard outside to where Bts are.

“Damn that girl is a crier… I wish she would be quiet.” Jhope rolls his eyes and rubs his temples.

“She will get used to her living place soon, if not then we can just shut her up, but what exactly will we do with her?” Jin asks.

“Well I never thought that far ahead, for now we just keep her prisoner but I do not think they will find us so we can think of other stuff while they “try” to find us. Namjoon laughs and walks inside.

“Do we have to feed her?” Suga complains. “We got to otherwise we will have a dead girl in our place and I do not want that smell.” Namjoon makes a face.

BTS all nod and go on to do their usual routine while they could hear the cries of Chae ri still being heard.

Chae ri had not slept at all throughout the night, her ankle was killing her and her eyes were red from all the crying she did. She wondered what the guys were doing if they were okay.

“I miss Sungjoo so much…” Chae ri sits there tears still falling down her face.

“Oi Chae ri here is food!” Namjoon calls from outside the door. Chae ri does not reply and waits for him to open the door.

Namjoon unlocks it and pushes in some food for Chae ri. “Here.” Namjoon chuckles and closes it quickly locking It up again.

Chae ri sighs and looks over to the plate which had rice, seaweed soup and kimchi. She did not want the food but she could feel her tummy growling.

“Ugh…” Chae ri slowly scoots over to the food and picks up the chopsticks and starts eating. She then picked up her spoon and tried the soup.

“Wow… this is really good.” Chae ri smiles slightly indulging the food. After she was done there she looked around at the room, it was not the worst looking room. It had a bed, closet and a bathroom. Chae ri sat on the bed as she hugged her knees.

“I wonder what the guys are doing… I hope they are okay… especially Sungjoo.” Chae ri sighs deeply and sits there thinking.

Outside the room Bts had been playing on the game console and playing pool.

“Well at least she has stopped crying and is now quiet.” Jin sighs in relief.

“If she kept doing that I was going to shoot someone I swear, besides we could.” Namjoon laughs.

BTS all look at Namjoon. “I was joking… guys come on” Namjoon frowns. BTS all nod and laugh.

“We were joking as well Hyung.” Jhope grins. Namjoon shakes his head in disbelief.

“We gotta go to the club soon so hurry up and finish your fun will ya.” Namjoon walks away.

“Okay sir.” Suga replies laughing. Namjoon walked over to the room Chae ri was in, he unlocked it and walked in seeing Chae ri fast asleep.

“I guess since you did not sleep all last night you sleep now, enjoy that bed, you will be there for a long time.” Namjoon smirks and walks out locking the door again.


Sungjoo was silent all morning, he would not talk to anyone, he would just sit on the couch and not even watch the tv it was just on.

“We need to find Chae… Otherwise he will be like this until we do.” Yixuan bites his nails.

“We will you need to rest though hyung… You out last night.” Wenhan places a hand on Yixuan shoulder. “Yibo and I can go look to see if we can find her.”

“Yeah, we will go now.” Yibo nods. “Okay guys well be careful if you do find her call us, I want Sungjoo to know first if you do.” Yibo nods.

Yibo and Wenhan nod and walk towards the front door. “I am coming.” Sungjoo stands up.

“Are you sure Sungjoo? You got banged up pretty badly too…” Yibo says concerned.

“Yes I am fine, now let’s go” Sungjoo walks outside. “Keep an eye on him.” Yixuan warns.

“Yep will do.” Wenhan nods and both of the boys follow Sungjoo outside.

“I hope he will be alright…” Yixuan sighs and walks into the next room to see Jungkook sittig there.

“You alright?” Yixuan sits next to Jungkook.

Jungkook just shakes his head. “I was not able to protect her… and now she is gone and we do not know where…” Jungkook holds his head down.

“Hey never say it was your fault, I mean it was their fault, we tried to get her but we could… Yibo, Wenhan and Sungjoo are out there looking for her now.”

Jungkook turns to Yixuan. “I should be out there now…” Jungkook is about to stand up.

“No… you and I both got pretty hurt so we were told to stay here. Do not worry Sungjoo has the biggest will power out of all of us and will not rest till we find her.” Yixuan smiles.

Jungkook nods as he watches Yixuan leave. “I hope so… if they hurt her I will break them in half until they all cannot move.” Jungkook growls under his breath.