Chapter 28

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

It has been 2 months since the brawl between BTS and UNIQ. No one had heard from them so they were able to get back into normal routines.

“Ready to graduate?” Jungkook walks into the room Chae ri is in.

“Yeah, but I am also scared about it, but let’s hope I valedictorian.” Chae ri smiles.

“The guys feel like going today which is a first, I think we all might graduate.” Jungkook laughs.

“Yeah, well after 2 months ago they have well made me do the homework but have gone to classes. By the way how is your girlfriend?” Chae ri finished putting on her clothes.

“Good, haven’t seen her much, her mother doesn’t want her to be with me all the time and study.” Jungkook ruffles his hair.

“Well maybe if you studied you could see her but since you are not going to university you just have to graduate so let’s do this.” Chae ri grabs her bag and pats Jungkook on the back before walking out.

“We all ready?!” Chae ri grins and sees all the boys in their school clothes.

“Yep, even though it is the last day feels weird.” Yibo grins.

“I just want to hurry up and graduate already.” Sungjoo groans and takes Chae ri’s hand.

“Well if we go now we can get it over with and celebrate!” Chae ri drags Sungjoo out as the rest follow.

“Sooooo how does graduating work?” Seungyoun says confused.

“I do not know… I guess they will let us know and then we just do it I guess, im freaking out a bit though.” Chae ri sighs.

“You will get it don’t worry babe.” Sungjoo smiles and squeezes Chae ri’s hand.

“If I do not get it then I will be alright it would be cool if I do as well.” Chae ri puts up a thumb.


When everyone got to school everyone walked over to the hall.  Jungkook went over to see Adriana and Sungjoo walked with Chae ri and Yibo to sit down at their respective seats.

“This is chilling but cool.” Chae ri laughs. “As long as I am with you im happy.” Sungjoo grins.

Chae ri smiles and lays her head on his shoulder. “Today is going to be great I just know it.”

“Im excited to leave.” Yibo laughs. Chae ri rolls her eyes. “Jesus you two are terrible, this will be over soon we just got to be patient.”

Yibo frowned and waited for everyone to get in their seats and waiting for the principal to show up.

“Why is he taking so long, it has been like ages.” Yibo groans.

“It’s been 4 minutes…” Chae ri sighs. Yibo rolls his eyes. “That Is still a long time okay.”

After another 5 minutes the principal finally showed up and started the ceremony.

“I will now start the graduates and valedictorian of Seoul High.” The principal clears his throat.

After all the other names were called it was now time for UNIQ, Jungkook, Chae ri and Adriana’s names to be called.

“Jeon Jungkook.” The principal calls out and everyone cheers. “GO BROTHER!” Chae ri shouts loudly making everyone look.

“Oops.” Chae ri laughs and waits for her name. “Valedictorian and Graduate of Seoul High, Jeon Chae ri.”
Chae ri widened her eyes as she realised her name was called. “Yes go sister!!” Jungkook yelled now for payback.

“Go!” Sungjoo pushes Chae ri smiling who then walks up grabbing her diploma and smiling as Chae shakes the Principal’s hand.

“You did it Chae ri I am proud of you.” He smiles and Chae ri quickly walks off the stage.

“I did it” Chae ri runs and sits next to Sungjoo.” “You did it and I am so proud.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri on the forehead.

“Wang Yibo.” The principal calls. Everyone claps as Yibo gets his diploma.

“Zhou Yixuan.” Yixuan grins and walks up shaking the principals hand smiling as he leaves the stage.

“Cho Seungyoun” The principal calls and Seungyoun runs up smiling and shaking his hand. “Thanks sir!” he smiles and cheers as he goes back to his seat.

“Kim Sungjoo.” Sungjoo smiles as he hears his name and walks up bowing. “Thanks sir, im glad to have graduated.”

“That girl of yours has changed you, congrats.” The Principal smiles and Chae ri blushes as she was able to hear that.

“Li Wenhan.” The principal raises his eyebrows but laughs. Wenhan smiles and walks up. “Thanks sir, I did it.” Wenhan grins and sprints off.

“The last name to be called is Adriana.” The principal smiles as Jungkook’s girlfriend walks up to take her diploma.

“Good luck to all the graduates of Seoul High, you all passed and I am happy to have been your principal. Good luck on your future endeavours and happy lives.” The principal smiles and everyone claps and cheers.

“WE DID IT!” Sungjoo cheers and all of UNIQ ans Chae ri run to each other and cheer.

“I cannot believe I got Valedictorian.” Chae ri smiles and Sungjoo smiles. “You deserved it.”

“Where is Jungkook?” Chae ri looks around and sees Adriana and Jungkook kissing on the other side of the room.

“He is busy.” Chae ri laughs.” Sungjoo looks over.

“I will celebrate with you tonight alone.” Sungjoo winks.

“NOW WE GO EAT FOOD!” Yibo cheers. “yes!!! Let’s go! To our food place!” Wenhan cheers and everyone runs off.

“I will meet you there I got to talk to Jungkook.” Chae ri smiles at Sungjoo.

“Do not be too long.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri and walks off with the boys.

Chae ri walks over to see Jungkook and Adriana are talking now.

“Hey bro, we did it!” Chae ri grins. “WE DID! And you got it, I am so proud of you sis!” Jungkook hugs his sister tightly smiling.

“After all you have been through you did it.” Jungkook smiles and kisses Chae ri on the forehead.

“We are going to eat at the place, you going to come?” Chae ri smiles. “Adriana has to come as well.”

“Yes we need to celebrate, come on babe.” Jungkook takes Adriana’s hand and links arms with Chae ri.

“Let’s go girls.” Jungkook grins and the three walk to the restaurant.