chapter 2:music partner

One True Love

weeks passed by yong hwa would greet me three times a day, and it became my inspiration in attending classes.

as our class started our music teacher asked us to choose our own pair for an activity. i was really shock when both Geun young and yong hwa asked me to be their pair. i was confused on who to choose.

 

"yah shinhye-ah! let's pair up." (Geun young) -- "hey shin hye-ahh, would you mind if i pair up with you?" (yong hwa)

 

geun young noticed that i was having a hard time choosing between yong hwa and her.

 

she laughed and said "yah, shin hye-ah, pair up with him. dont worry about me." she winks at me, knowing that it was only one of those moves to be close with him.

and so i was paired with yong hwa. we were asked to choose a song and to present it three days from now, so that means we have more time to prectice and memorize the song. and because of this activity, yong hwa asked geun young if he could join us during lunch time and he even spent the vacant time together just practicing and practicing.

 

*****

(music class)

"two pairs left, lets have geun young and hyomin first." our teacher said.

and so they went in front and sang lady marmalade.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnzouovWd8c&feature=related

as they finish their song number, we all applaud to the performance of geun young and hyomin.

"now the last pair please, jung yong hwa and park shin hye."

yong hwa being ready than i was, stood first and brought with him his guitar. i was really nervous, for it was my first time to sing in front of the class, it was only geun young who new that talent of mine. yong hwa waited for me to stand.

"lets go? nervous?"he asked. i nodded.

"dont worry. im here" he said as he extend his hand for me to hold.

"hello everyone. we are going to sing lucky by jason mraz and colbie caillat" he said. 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJwdvNm8ieU&ob=av2n)

he then tuned his guitar and we sang it just like what we have pracrticed.

after our performance they were really amazed to see me singing.

"woaaa! i never thought you could sing that well shin hye-ah!" one of my classmated said.

"amazing! it was really amazing!" the teacher said.

 

yong hwa smiled at me after hearing their comments.

 

and indeed im having the most wonderful school year ever. :)