Chapter 9: When Jealous Strikes.

One True Love

 

 

It was a really fine day. And this day will be the start of the filming for Yong Hwa’s CF. I was really busy preparing myself for today’s work; my phone then beeped thrice.

 

From: Geun Young

Msg: Sheena, Good Morning. Any plans for to today?

 

From: Geun Suk-Oppa

Msg: Sheena, may I visit you today in the site?

 

From: My Prince Yong Hwa ♥

Msg: Good Morning Shin Hye. See you later. J

 

 

I got excited upon reading Yong Hwa’s text message.

 

 

I drove my own car to the venue of the shooting. All of them were preparing, so I greeted them nicely and attempted to help on the preparations. They let me help but they give me the more easy things that I could help. When they started the shooting, I got a glimpse of Yong Hwa. He was really handsome in his look today. Then I got bored. Just in time, Geun Suk-oppa arrived. I hugged him, and forget that Yong Hwa was around. We talked and talked. Then Geun Young arrived. I introduced them to each other. They get along well. So I think they can be a great couple.

 

“Geun Young, this is Geun Suk-oppa.” I said.

“Hi.” She said as she extended her right hand. “Please to meet you Geun Suk-ssi.”

“Please to meet you too.” He smiled.

 

We talked a lot; you can really see the closeness we had. Then Geun Young said that she should leave first.

 

“Sheena, Geun Suk-ssi. I’ll leave first.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Dad, wants to have lunch with me.”

“Oh? Is that so? Alright then, send my regards to Uncle.”

“Yeah, sure.” She said then get inside her car. That leaves me and Geun Suk-oppa alone, so we talked about work, and the reason why he was here in Korea. After a long talk, he said that he had to leave. So that means I will be bored again.

 

The shooting of the CF continues until it rained really hard. Good thing I was inside the tent.

 

“We will continue the shooting tomorrow. We can go home now.” The director said.

 

They all left, including Yong Hwa. I got inside my car and drove back to the city. I was in the middle of the road when my car stopped and won’t start again, and it rained really hard. So I got out of the car to look for help, I don’t have any umbrella. It was really hard to look for help. I got inside my car to call Butler Choi.

 

“Where’s my phone?” I said as I search all over my things, when I found my phone I was really happy but to find it out of battery. “How will I go home now?”

 I went out of the car to look for help, there’s this black car that drove slowly in front of me. I sighed in relief at least I found someone to help me but as soon as I tried to let it stop, it then drove fast. I was about to cry, I lost hope already, and I was really wet. But then the black car came back, the driver went out the car without any umbrella.

 

“Shin Hye! Why are you outside your car? What happen?” Yong Hwa asked.

“My car won’t start. Would you please help me.” I cried.

“Where is your boyfriend then? Why don’t you call him anyway?”

“My phone is out of battery and who is my boyfriend anyway? I don’t have any boyfriend. And if you don’t want to help me it’s ok. I’ll just sleep here in the road!” I shouted.

“Ok. Get inside my car. I’ll get your things. And I will call the car services so they can fix your car.” He said.

 

 

When the service arrived they got my car and Yong Hwa drove his car with me along.

 

“It would be dangerous if we return to Seoul.”

“Then where are we going then?” I asked.

“In Chung-gu. I owned a unit of condominium there. But I only sleep there twice a week.”

“Why?”

“I sleep on the CNblue dorm.”

“Ahh. Is that so?”

 

When we reach in his condo unit, I felt really cold. He directly led me the way to his condo unit and let me change my clothes. Since I don’t have any extra clothes with me, he let me borrow his clothes. As I went out of the comfort room, I felt dizzy, and I collapsed. Yong Hwa carried me to his bed. He then touches my forehead.

 

(Yong Hwa’s POV)

 

Shin Hye was really hot; I mean seriously, she has fever. I hurriedly went out of the building and went to the nearest pharmacy. I bought medicines not just for fever but all possible medicines she may need.

 

As I arrived, she was still in my bed. I prepared a basin of water and a face towel, water for her to drink and of course the medicine I bought. I went inside my room and I found her lying in my bed yet eyes wide open.

 

“You’re awake.” I said. “Here, take this medicine.” I added.

“Thank you. I’m okay now. I can go home.”

“No you can’t!” I said. “It’s still raining outside. It’s dangerous.”

“But I can’t stay here longer.” She said

“Yes you can. You can even stay here with me forever.”

“WHAT?”

“Ohh. Nothing.” I smiled.

 

I let her rest as I cooked our food.

 

“Shin Hye, its time to eat.”  I went near her and assisted her to stand.

“I can do it Yong Hwa.”

“I know.” I answered. “I just want to hold your hand. So just let me help you.”

 

We reached the dining room and I pulled the chair for her.

 

“Thanks.” She said.

“Welcome.” I said then smiled.

 

We ate silently. And to break the silence I talked to her first.

 

“Who was he anyway?”

“Who?”

“The guy you keep on hugging awhile ago.”

“Oh? Geun Suk-oppa.”

“Geun Suk-oppa?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Is he your boyfriend?”

“No.”

“Is he courting you?”

“No.”

“Then why are you hugging him? What is really your relationship with that guy?”

She laughed and said: “He is my fake-brother when I was in New York. And what’s wrong if I hugged him?”

“It’s totally wrong. You haven’t hugged me yet, but you keep on hugging that guy. I don’t like it. You should not hug other guy!” I shouted.

“Hey! Do you really need to shout?” I said angrily. “And who are you to shout and instruct me that way!”

“I’m Jung Yong Hwa. Your Prince!” I said.
”WHAT??”

“Yes. And it’s true right?” she didn’t answer but she stares at me like a hungry lion. I smiled at her.

 

She didn’t talk to me until we finished the food.

 

“I’ll wash the dishes.” She volunteered.

“Why? You don’t have to. You’re sick. And I know you’re not used to household chores.”

“I’ll try.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” She then starts to wash the plates and I went to the comfort room to wash and dry up her clothes.

 

I heard something from the kitchen, and I’m sure that it was a plate. Then I heard her shout: “AHHH!”. I directly ran out of the comfort room and went to her, and found her finger bleeding.

 

“What happen?”

“Sorry I broke one for your plates.” I directly went to where I keep the first aid kit.

“I told you, you’re not used to do household chores, see you broke my favorite plate.” I said as I cleaned up the small wound in her finger.

“I’m sorry.” She said while sobbing. “I didn’t mean to break it.”

I laughed and hugged her. “It’s alright.”

 

I led her to the living room.

 

“You stay here. I’ll finish washing the plates.” I said.

 

After I finished washing the plates, I sat beside her.

 

“Want to play?” I asked. “I have play station here.”

“Sure.”

 

We played and I won the game. I just laughed at her reaction when I won the five games we played. I touched her forehead again; it was not that hot as it was awhile ago.

 

“Come on. You should sleep.” I extended my hands for her to hold.

“Thanks.” She said. I led her to my room, before she could enter the room I held her hand tight and said: “Shin Hye, can I hug you?” she smiled and nodded. I hugged her tight.

 

“Thanks. Sleep well.” I said.

“Where will you sleep?” she asked.

“In the living room.” I answered. “I know you’re not comfortable sleeping with a guy before marriage. I have to marry you first so I can sleep beside you.” I said and smiled. She turned red and said: “Oh, right.” She then turned her back and went to bed.

 

As I planned, I sleep in the couch. She went out of the room. I pretend to be asleep. She went near me, and place a warm blanket above me.

 

“So that you won’t get cold.” She whispered. “Thank you.” And she then kissed my forehead.

 

She went back to the room and closed it silently.  I was really happy. Really, really, really happy indeed.

 

“I like you Shin Hye-ah. I like you.” I thought to myself.

 

End of POV.