GeunGeun

One True Love

After suggesting a fancy date, and when the Geun-Geun couple accepted Yonghwa’s invitation, separately, we rushed to the restaurant.

 

As we ordered the food, I could see the happiness and sparks between the two, Yong on the other hand was trying to follow the sweetness that Geun Suk showed towards Geun Young. So, I held his hand and squeezed it tight, and whispered to him

“No need to try that, you’ve been making me giddy everyday.” And I winked.

And then the night was full of happiness, for Geun Young and Geun Suk, and the happiness that every woman would feel being with their man.

 

***

(Three weeks later)

Today is the wedding of Geun Young and Geun Suk. I was with Geun Young in her room.

“Sheena, I’m nervous.” She said

“Oh, don’t be.”

We were talking a lot of things when her mom came in.

“Shinhye, it’s nice to see you. You better go outside now, the wedding is about to start. "

“Thanks, auntie.” I said and bowed politely.

 

***

Its now time for the wedding reception, part of the wedding reception was the throwing and catching of the bouquet.

“Instead of throwing this, I would like to give this to my bestfriend.” She said and went near me and handing the bouquet.

“Yah, Park Shinhye—I mean Sheena, You’ll be next.” She said and winked. I on the other hand don’t know what to do.

“Yah, it can wait.” I said.

“Of course Geun Young, we’ll be next.” Yonghwa answered, I glared at him. “As soon as possible.” He added.

“Yah, Jung Yonghwa!” I said and hit his arms.

The newly wedded couple laughed.

“Yah, Sheena. You should marry him, as soon as possible. I know you’ve been waiting for that day.” Geun Suk said.

“Yonghwa, please take care of Sheena.”

“Yes, Sir.” Yonghwa answered and do the salute.

“Yah, it’s your wedding, why talk about us?” I said.

“why not?” was the only blunt answer of Geun Young.

 

***

The wedding ceremony and the reception went well. And it’s time to go home.

On our way home, Yonghwa was smiling, singing and all the stuff that would prove that he was happy. Being curious of his sudden actions, I touched his forehead to check if he has fever.

 

“Yah, what’s the matter?” I asked

“I’m just happy.”

“Happy? Why?”

“Because Geun Suk is already married.”

“And?”

“And you’re going to be mine. All mine.” He said and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

 

***

 

opps, its kinda boring. HAHA.

sorry for not updating for almost a month.

hope you like it :)