Chapter 8: Work, Work, Work

One True Love

 

I woke up early and get ready for work. As always Butler Choi was with me. I was really absentminded that time that even Butler Choi noticed.

 

“Young Lady? Is there any problem?”

“No Butler Choi. And I told you Butler Choi that you can call me Sheena. Dad isn’t here. So you can call me by my name and no need to be formal.”

“No, Young Lady. I worked for your family for more than ten years. And I really respect your family.”

“Alright, but I would still like you to call me Sheena.”

“Mmmm..” Butler Choi nodded.

 

As soon as I arrived at my office, Mr. Lee greeted me with a pile of work given by my dad.

 

“Ms. Park, this are the advertisements you need to handle for this month.” Mr. Lee said as he handed me five folders. I examined and reviewed each folder one by one and noticed that they have the same endorser--- JUNG YONG HWA.

 

“Mr. Lee, why do all the advertisements I handle has the same endorser?”

“Oh? Its because he is one of the most promising artist and in demand endorser.”

“Ahh.. Is that so?”

“Yes, Ms. Park. And this will be the first advertisement you will handle.” He said as he handed me the folder. “And you will be having a meeting with them this afternoon, around 1:30pm.”

“Oh? Okay then.”

 

Right after I ate my lunch, I went back to the office and waited for 30 minutes before the meeting will start. After thinking on how to act in front of Yong Hwa (because of what I just did yesterday), my secretary knocked at my door.

 

“Ms. Park, we have to go to the conference room, they will arrive at a short time.”

“Okay.”

 

We arrived at the conference room; I waited for 5 minutes for them to arrive. They entered the conference room one by one and it was Yong Hwa who entered last. As he entered the room, he was wearing his most heart-melting smile. He stared at me and then greeted me politely.

 

 

As the meeting started, I was really not in myself and I was really sweating even with the aircon on. I was really trying to avoid on looking nor staring at Yong Hwa, who was looking at me(I guess).  Because of the fact that I cant handle the sweating and stealing glances, I excused myself to use the comfort room, when I was really near the comfort room someone grabbed my hand, which caused me to look back and see who was it.

“Shin Hye, why are you avoiding me? And why did you run away yesterday?”

“Please? I told you to call me Sheena not Shin Hye.” I answered. “And I’m not avoiding you.” I lied.

“Really? You’re not avoiding me?”

“Yes.”

“Then give me your number then.”

“What? Can that wait? I really need to fix myself in the comfort room.”

“NO. It can’t wait. If you won’t give me your number I will kiss you right here.” Yong Hwa said.

“What? Alright I’ll give it to you right after the meeting. I didn’t memorize my number. And please let go of me so I can go to the comfort room.” I demanded

“Alright.” He smiled, and went back to the conference room.

 

 

As soon as I went back to the conference room, Yong Hwa was really smiling like a fool. And I was really annoyed for was staring at me the whole time.

 

“Ms. Park, it would really be great if you can watch the filming of this advertisement.” Mr. Lee said.

“Yes, indeed.” The director agreed.

“Alright, I would be glad to watch and monitor the filming of this advertisement.” I said.

“Great!” Yong Hwa said with a smile.

“Alright then, the filming will start tomorrow. See you in the filming location Ms. Park.” The director said.

I nodded and smiled.

 

As soon as we finished the meeting I led them out of the conference room. I thought that they all exited the room including Yong Hwa, I went back inside the room to arrange my things, then someone opened the door and I was really shocked to see Yong Hwa entering the room.

 

“Yah? Do you think I forgot the deal?” he said smiling mischievously.

 “Oh? “ I said trying to sound innocently.

“I will ask you again Shin Hye-yah. May I have your number?”

“I don’t memorize it.” I lied.

 “So you don’t want to give your number? Alright then.” He came closer to me, as near as he was going to kiss me. I became nervous and pushed him and got my cell phone out from my bag and told him my number.

 

“Thanks.” He said. “By the way, you look pretty with your pink dress.” He said and winked at me before he leaves the room. I felt warm by what he just said and did.

 

 

I went home directly after the meeting. As I entered my room my phone beeped.

 

 

From: Unknow number

Msg: Hey, Shin Hye. I cant wait to see you tomorrow.

 

As I read the text message I already got the idea who it was. It was Yong Hwa who texted me. . I saved his number with the name My Prince Yong Hwa, because it was really true, he was my prince since then.  I keep on reading his short text message but never did I texted him back. And I got a new text message from him.

 

From: My Prince Yong Hwa. ♥

Msg: Shin Hye.----I MISS YOU!

 

 

I was gotten back by his text. I felt the warm feeling again.

I screamed because of happiness. I was really happy.  Because of happiness I planned to text him back.

 

To: My Prince Yong Hwa ♥

Msg: Really? You missed me? Haha

 

I was smiling like a fool, when Butler Choi knocked at my door.

 

“Young Lady.”

“Butler Choi, call me Sheena.”

“No, Young Lady. You have a visitor. He is waiting downstairs.”

“Really? Who is it?”

“Mr. Jang.”

“Oh, please let him wait. I’ll change first.”

 

 

I changed into more comfortable clothes and when down to meet Geun Suk, my “brother”. He was seated comfortable on the couch.

 

“Oppa! Geun Suk-oppa!”

“Ohh? Sheena-yah? How are you?” he said and hugged me like his own sister.

“I’m fine. What brings you here oppa?”

“Well, work of course. I just came here to grab some free food.”

“Hahaha, I know it. Alright then.” I asked Butler Choi to order food enough for three persons.

 

“Sheena. Have you met Yong Hwa already?”

“Yes.” I told him everything that happens today.

 

 

(Geun Suk’s POV)

Sheena told me about the moments she encountered with Yong Hwa today. I was really happy to hear those. And I planned to visit the site of the advertisement. I texted Geun Young and told her that we should act like strangers in front of Sheena, and we should visit Sheena tomorrow on the site.

 

“It’s almost there Sheena. It’s almost there.” I told myself. ”You should be thankful us and to your most unpredictable dad.”

 

Let’s see what will be Yong Hwa’s reaction when he saw me tomorrow.

 

End of POV