Chapter 4: Farewell

One True Love

I really want to talk to Geun Young. So I wake up really early. I was not expecting Geun Young to be waiting in our usual meeting place, but as soon as I reached the place she was already there waiting for me. I approach her, she hugged me right away.

 

"Shin Hye-yah.. Im really sorry.. I really got mad yesterday."

"I understand Geun Young"

"We should spend this day together Shin Hye-yah..."

 

When we arrived at our room I was not expecting that Yong Hwa will arrive early. But when we entered the room I saw him, smiling so brightly. And greeted me as I take the seat behind him. I greeted him back and thanked him about the chocolate he gave me yesterday. Geun Young heard it and asked me to share it with her. I told her what happened yesterday during our lunch break.

 

"Yah? Yong Hwa gave you chocolates? Omo.. How sweet.."

"hmmm." I nodded.

"I think he likes you Shin hye-yah.."

"Really? But it wont be a happy ending anymore Geun Young-ah."

"Why not? True love waits Shin Hye-ah. If he likes you OR he loves you, then he could wait."

"Stop it Geun Young-yah.."

 

Just like what we've planned, we spend the whole afternoon together, we watch movies, go shopping, and we went to our favorite Ice cream shop.

 

 

****

My Hatest day, it was 7:30am and we we're already in the airport, Geun Young went to the airport with us to bid our last goodbye. We cried alot. And I handed her a box with a Friendship Bracelet in it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiLmTU9xY2C8QiUIVR5lc

"Yah, Moon Geun Young! Keep that bracelet OKAY?

 

"Yah! Park Shin Hye! You better take care of yourself, and promise me that you will get back here!"

"Ne.. Geun Young, I have a favor. Please give this to Yong Hwa." I handed her a box, as same size as the box I gave her awhile ago.

"hmm." she nodded, and hugged me.

"Shin Hye-ahh. We have to go." My dad said.

"Goodbye Geun  Young -ahh.!" i cried. 

 

***

(GEUN YOUNG's POV)

Monday came, and Im not excited for school. I was really silent the whole day, I was not used without Shin Hye around. Yong Hwa noticed that Shin Hye was not around. He came to me and asked.

"Geun Young? Where is Shin Hye?"

I really dont know how to answer him, so I just gave him the box that Shin Hye asked me to give him.

"Its from her!" thats what I told him.

*END of POV*

(YONG HWA's POV)

"Its from her." Geun  Young says.

I got really curious why she has to give me a box, and why she was absent. So I opened the box right away and I saw a letter or should I say a note, and a bracelet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTQcQ-U1EH-OX29iRRk_D

Jung Yong Hwa,

                Hi, its me Park Shin Hye.  I really dont know on how  to start this letter.  I bet by the time you receive and read this letter Im in New York already. Im sorry if I didnt bid by goodbye personally. Im really sorry Yong Hwa. I hope you keep this bracelet. 

Park Shin Hye.

 

I was really upset after reading her letter, I really want to cry. I didnt even talk to anybody today. "Why do you have to leave Shin Hye?"

*End of POV*