The Wedding

One True Love

Chapter 29: The Wedding

 

Time surely ticks so fast. And by tomorrow, I’m no longer the single Shin Hye, but will be Mrs. Jung Yong Hwa. But as of now, I’m enjoying my last day as the single Park Shin Hye. Geun Young was with me the whole day; we went shopping, go to the salon, spa, and do all those girly stuff.

Mom asked Geun Young to sleep with me so she could help me prepare for the big day of my life. Good thing Geun Suk agreed, he even volunteered to help mom and dad in preparing.

 

Geun Young woke me up around 8:30 in the morning; I wasn’t able to sleep well last night. Nervousness came. I can’t imagine that my teenage dream will be happening. I was pacing back and forth last night, while Geun Young kept on nagging. What can I do, I can’t help but to be nervous.

After doing my morning routine, the hired hairstylist and make-up artist started their job. It was like a total make over.  It takes hours for the makeover and some pictorials to finish and I was starting to get tired. Aigoo, I’m not really used in this kind of stuffs.

 

“Stop sighing, will you?” Geun Young said.

“I can’t help it, I’m really nervous.”

“Yeah, you were nervous since last night, and guess what I was the one who got dizzy watching you pacing back and forth.” She said as she rolled her eyes.

“Shut it Geun Young, you ain’t helping.”

“Yeah, having wedding jitters is normal.” Su Yeon said.

“Eh? Su Yeon? Su Jung?  When did you arrive?” I asked

“Hi unnie.” Su Jung said as she entered my room, and went to kiss my cheeks.

“Umma and Appa let us come, unnie. They said we should go with you all the way to the church.”

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

 

I was at my condo, preparing for my wedding. My band mates were here with me. Mom and dad were with Shinhye’s parents busy preparing the area. I was really nervous and at the same time happy.

“Hyung? You ok?” Min Hyuk asked.

“Yeah, it’s just I’m quite nervous.”

“Haha, Yah! Don’t be hyung! It’s just your wedding day!” Jung Shin said which earned him a smack from Jonghyun.

“Aw, what was that for hyung~?” Jungshin whined.

“Yah! Today isn’t just an ordinary day for Yonghwa hyung. So stop making fun of him.” Jonghyun said to Jungshin. “Hyung, just be yourself. And besides, isn’t it a dream come true for you?”

“Yea.” I said and smiled. “Oh, don’t forget that we will still sing later.”

“Yea, hyung.” They said at the same time.

 

**

 

I was now in the altar waiting for my Shinhye. Everyone’s inside already and the church’s door was closed for the grand entrance of my lovely bride. Well, actually I haven’t seen her since yesterday. And I still don’t have any idea what kind of gown she was wearing.

 

Umma, appa, and Minhyuk, who is my Best man, are with me by the altar. The front doors of the church were slowly opening, with my bride standing in the middle; the sun’s light was shining brightly.

(this was Shinhye's wedding gown, just imagine that she's the one wearing it, with the veil. hehe)

“Woaah~! Hyung! She’s so pretty!” Minhyuk whispered. Well, I really didn’t hear him that well. I was really dumbfounded and was very amazed of what I saw.

Shinhye smiled behind her veil, though her veil’s blocking the view, I saw tears.

She was walking slowly down the aisle with her parents by her side; she was holding her father’s arm tightly. She looks like an angel walking down the aisle with the matching fog effect.

They really walked that slow, that I really want to ran towards her and drag her with me to the altar. But I have to control that excitement, for that would surely ruin the romantic mood of our wedding. So I was just smiling brightly.

“Hyung, you look creepy.” Jungshin whispered, who was beside Minhyuk.

“Shut up, Jungshin.” Jonghyun whispered back.

When she was already in front of me, her father handed her hand to me.

“Yah! Yonghwa! Take care of my daughter huh?” her father said. I nodded and he pulled me for a hug.

“Yong…” her mother said. “Ne, eomma, I will love her and take care of her.” See? I already know what they wanted to say. Keke. Her mother then pulled me for a hug, and kissed my cheeks before giving one to her daughter.

 

“You may now declare your vows for each other.” The priest said.

 

“From this day onward, I, Jung YongHwa, take you Park ShinHye, to be my wife, my only one love, my happiness and my life. You are everything that’s good and pure and true and I worship you with my mind, body and soul. How blessed I am to be able to say that you are mine, to be able to love and cherish you for the rest of my days. I vow to always put you first in my life, always be there to comfort you in your sorrow and rejoice with you in your victories. May our hearts and very breath become one as we unite this day as husband and wife. I promise to be your true love from this day forward and forevermore…”

“I, Park ShinHye, take you Jung Yonghwa, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you; I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully, through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep. I love you, YongHwa.” She said with teary eyes.

After saying our vows, the priest put our hands together and handed me the wedding ring on my free hand.

 

“ShinHye, take this ring as a seal upon the marriage vows I have spoken, and as you wear it, may it be a reminder of how much I love you, not only on this precious day, but every single day of your life.” I said as I placed the wedding ring on her left ring finger. She also did the same.

I was smiling widely as I saw her placing the ring carefully on my ring finger.

 

Right after saying the last blessing, the priest said. “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Cheers and howls were heard around the church. Even the fans who went to watch our wedding cheered.

“Did I tell you, you’re very beautiful?” I said as she blushed.

“Ani.” She pouted. I chuckled.

“Well, let me tell you now. You’re very beautiful, Mrs. Jung YongHwa.” I smiled and leaned in to give her a kiss.

 

Right then and there, Jonghyun started singing ‘My Love’.

 

~~

 

Hello :)

i don't know what to say. keke ^^

but hope you like my update :)