Chapter 5: 5 years later

One True Love

"SHEENA!!!" Geun Suk shouted.

Geun Suk wasmy first frind in New York. We were really close bor I see Geun Young at him, she was really like him. I bet if they'll met, they will really click on each other. Since I dont have any brother, I treat him as my brother, and he treats me as his sister.

"OH?Mr. Jang? Why shouting?"

"I was already calling you the nth times.! Why are not listening?"

"Eh? I told you awhile ago, you dad wants to talk to you!"

"You didnt tell me that!"

"YAH! You really are not listening!"

"Go! Your dad will be mad!"

"Ok then." 

 

*********

"What took you so long Shin Hye-ah?" My dad asked as I entered his office.

"Im sorry dad, why do you want to talk to me?" 

" You're getting married!" he says.

"WHAT? WITH WHO? I dont want to!" I shouted.

"I know you'll get along with him."

"YAH! Dad If you're planning to let me marry Jang Geun Suk, I will resign! I told you dad! Geun Suk is like a brother to me!"

"Really? Then who is your boyfriend ?"

"Dad ! I dont have any boyfriend!"

"Really?"

"Yes dad!"

"I will give you a task Shin Hye-ah!"

"What? If i'll do that task, then you wont let me marry Geun Suk?"

"hmmm.." He nodded. "Only if you can do the task!"

"What is your task dad?"

"You have to go back to Korea. And you will handle our company there. You have to participate on preparing, planning, organizing and all in all the commercials and advertisements in our company."

"You mean all?"

"Yes all!"

"Im supposed to be the CEO but why would I work as a staff at the same time?"

"Well, that's your task Shin Hye."

I sighed."Dad! You're REALLY unpredictable!"

He smiled at me. "You'd better prepare to leave Shin Hye-ah! I'll let Bulter Choi buy the ticket. Your Flight will be tomorrow."

"What ? Dad!" 

 

As what my dad ordered, I went home and prepared my stuff and myself for tomorrow's flight.

 

(Geun Suk's POV)

"Geun Suk-ssi. Are you dating my daughter?" Mr Park asked.

I laughed and answered him. "No Mr. Park, Shin Hye is my "sister"."

"Really? Does she tells you that she has a boyfriend or something?"

"Not a boyfriend actually. She has this HUGE crush on her classmate before she live here in New York."

"Who is he?"

"Oh, he is Jung Yong Hwa. One of the most popular and hottest guy in Korea now."

"Really? Geun Suk, I need your help."

 

Shin Hye's dad has a plan and ask me to help him. So I did, and that's how I realized how unpredictable Shin Hye's dad is.

*End of POV*

******

 

It was still early and here we are at the airport, getting ready to step back in Korea.

 

"Take care Shin Hye-ah, mom cant be with you now." my mom said.

"Dont worry mom, Butler Choi is with me. I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetie!"

"Ms. Park, we have to get inside now." Bulter Choi said.

"Mom, I have to go."

 

******

Bulter choi was seated beside me. I let him take a rest. I was reading this magazine, which Featured theVice president of Korea and his family. As I turned and read the article. I saw a very familiar face, which I recognized as my best friend back then. And true enough, it was really Sulli. I was really excited as I saw her in the magazine.

"Hope we could see each other again Sulli"

 

As I continue to read all the articles of the magazine, I saw a picture of Yonghwa and his band. I sighed and talk to myself.

"Yah, hope I can tell you what I feel. I tried to forget you but why cant I do it?" I was staring at his picture not noticing that the plane was already in Korea.

 

*****

We were fetched by the OIC of the company.

"Welcome back Ms. Park."

"Thanks."

"Young Lady, You have to report to the office today." Butler Choi informed me.

"Oh? Can we drop my things first?"

"No Young Lady. We will be heading directly to the office. I will be the responsible one to drop your things at home."

"Ohh? Ok then" 

 

As soon as we reached the office, the OIC Mr. Kim introduced me to the staff and employees.

"Everyone this is Ms. Park Shin Hye or known as Ms. Sheena Park."

"Good Morning Everyone." I said in a friendly and approachable way.

and they greeted me in return.

"Ms. Park, we will be having a welcome party tonight. And everyone is invited." Mr. Kim says.

"Ohh, thank you." 

****