Double Date?

One True Love

"Sheena. Meet me, tonight.. coffee shop, 8pm." he said and hung up.

 
"What's the matter with him?"
"Who?" Yong asked.
"Geun Suk. He wants to meet me tonight."
"What? Why?"
"I dont even know. He hung up right after he said that he would like to meet me."
"I'll go with you. I don't trust him." He said.
 
 
After ending the conversation with Yonghwa's manager, we directly went to the coffee shop. As we entered the coffee shop, I was surprised to see Geun Young with Geun Suk.
 
"What's the matter people?" I asked them.
"Good evening Sheena, Yonghwa." they both said at the same time. "Please take a seat."
"What's wrong? You seem nervous?" Yong asked them.
"We're sorry.."
"For what?"
"Being part of your parent's plans."
"Ahhh..."
"Actually Sheena. It was I who planned about your car." Geun Suk said. "And I was the one who told your dad that you sould handle all the CFs of Yonghwa."
"And, I on the other hand, I planned of bringing you to the club. For I know Yong's band will be playing there." Geun Young said.
"Why do you have to do this?" I asked. Yong on the other hand was silent and was only listening.
"You've been single since birth, Sheena. So I think we just did the right thing."Geun Young answered.
"But it is not the only reason why we asked you to meet us."
"What is the other reason?" Yonghwa finally spoke. Geun Young handed us an invitation card.
"What's this?" I asked.
"Open it."
"Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young Wedding Ceremony?"
"Woaaah?"Yonghwa said happily. "Congrats my friends."
"What's going on? I can't understand." i said. "How did the two of you become lovers? And why marry right away?"
"We didn't tell you about us Sheena. Sorry." Then Geun Suk and Geun Young started telling their love story.
 
"Woah.. You're the man. You're fast, huh?" Yong said to Geun SUk. And I remained silent.
"Sheena, please do come.." Geun Young pleaded.
"Alright. Alright. I can do nothing about it anymore."
"Yah! Shinhye, you should be happy and thankful to them.  I glared at him and, he winked.
"Why don't we go to a fancy restaurant. Let's have a double date, at the same time a celebration." Yonghwa said.