Busan

One True Love

We reached the airport's parking lot. He then puts me down slowly.

 

 

"Get in." he said as he open the car's door.

"But where are we going? and my things---" I didnt finished my sentence when I heard a loud slamming of the car's back door.

"CHECK! All your things are now inside, Young Lady." Butler Choi said.

"Butler Choi?"

"I was the one who informed Mr. Jung. So please go with him."

"But my dad---"

"I'll be the one to face him. Well please accept this as my peace offering."

"Thank You Butler Choi." I said and entered the car.

 

We were silent. I felt awkward, yet happy. Of course, who wouldnt be happy if the man of your drreams confessed that he loves you too?

 

"Where are we going?" I asked to break the silence.

"I dont Know." He answered.

"What? You dont know? You carried me out of the airport like a sack of rice, it was really embarrassing, yet you didnt know where will be going?"

"Stop it ShinHye, I'm thinking." he said, just then my stomach make a loud sound.

"I'm hungry. I didnt eat my lunch."

"Okay, lets eat first." he said and smiled.

 

After eating, we went back inside the car.

 

"So, have you think already? Where are we going then?"

"Home." he said.

"Home? You mean Busan?" he nods.

 

"Great. We're going to Busan. What? Busan? Am I goin' to meet his family? What is he thinking." i thought to myself.

 

We arrived at Busan, it was already 6pm.

 

"MOM!" Yonghwa shouted upon seeing his mom. He ran to his mom and hugged her tight.

"YongHwa, it's good that you decided to visit us. Oh, who is she?"

"Mom, this is ShinHye. Park ShinHye, she's my fiance."

 

"WHAT? Fiance? We we're not yet a couple, then he said to his mother that I am his fiance? what are you doing Yonghwa." i said to myself.

 

"Oh, So you are ShinHye. Welocme dear." she said and hugged me.

"You know what Yonghwa was really lik----"

"Mom, stop it." he said. "Let's just get inside."

 

When we were inside I saw two girls, they were having the same faces. What comes to my mind was, they were twins.

 

"Oppa? YongHwa-oppa!" They both said.

"Oh, how are my dear twins?" he asks.

"We're fine oppa!" the girl with short brown hair said.

"Oppa? Who is she?" the other twin said.

"She is your oppa's fiance, She is Park ShinHye." their mom said. As she introduced me, I bowed politely.

"Park ShinHye? Unnie, her name is familiar." one of the twins said.

"It's beacause ---" but before she could answer, Yonghwa cut it by saying :

" Why dont you introduce yourselves to her, girls?"

"Oh, I'm sorry unnie, I forgot. I'm Jung Su-yeon." she said to me.

"And I'm Jung Su Jung." she said and smiled.

"Hi." i said and bowed once again.

 

After eating dinner, her mom lead me and Yonghwa to our room. To my surprise, we will be sharing one room.

 

"Yonghwa? why will we share in one room? and why did you introduced me as your fiance?" he smirked at my questions.

"First of all ShinHye, I introduced you as my fiance so that you can live here. So that we wont be living in a hotel, it is also to avoid issues. Second, we will be sharing the same room for they all know that you're my fiance. And lastly, You dont have to worry, you'll be sleeping in my bed. I'll be sleeping on the floor."

 

We talked and talked inside the room, Su-yeon knocked.

 

"Oppa, Seohyun is here."

"Oh, please tell her to wait." Yonghwa went to see that Seohyun girl. My phone then rang. It was Geun YOung.

 

"Yah! Park Sheena! Where on earth are you?"

"Geun YOung, Im in Busan."

"Busan? What are you doing there? do you know that your father was really mad?"

"I know. I know."

"Who are you with?"

"YOnghwa."

"Yonghwa? You're running away with Yonghwa?"

"No, it's not what you think it is Geun Young."

"Alright. Alright. Call me if you need help. Okay? You better take care of yourself Sheena."
"Hmm.."

"I'll hung up first Sheena."

 

After the phone call with GEun Young, I went downstairs. I saw Yonghwa talking to a girl, may be she is Seohyun. But I was really distracted because I saw how happy Yonghwa was when he was talking with this girl. I think she saw me for she stared at me head to toe before greeting. Yonghwa let me approached them. They talked and talked, and I was here left out of place. Yonghwa then volunteered to get us some drinks. So it was only me and her alone.

 

"So you're Shinhye?" she asks.

"Yes."
"oh? Stay away from Yonghwa. I dont like you for him. Im being straight to the point here. Leave Him alone."

"What? Who are you then to instruct me that way? And who cares if you dont like me? It's not your opinion that matters here Miss. And you dont have the right to choose for Yonghwa." may be she got mad of what i just said for i felt her hands slapping my face. I slapped her just in time Yonghwa arrives.

"SHINHYE! WHY DID YOU SLAP HER?"

"Oppa~~" she said.

"Aish." i said.

"Shinhye! Answer me. Why did you do that?"

"Oppa, we were just talking then she slapped me?"

"What? hah?" i said.

"ShinHye!"

 

I felt my blood boiling, I dont want to make a scene, I didnt answer him back but I ran away from them.

I ran and ran until I fall to the ground where there were many stones, that caused my knee to have plenty of wounds. I find it hard to stand. I didnt recognize that I was near the river. I struggled and forced myself to stand and walk. I sit on one of the big roots of a tree. I was at peace, I even forgot about them.

 

"Shinhye! Shinhye!" i heard a voice. I know it was Yonghwa, but I didnt move from the place where I was sitting. Until he found me.

 

"ShinHye! Why are you here? Why did you ran away?" i didnt look at him and never did answer his question. He tried to hold my hand but I didnt let him.

"Go Home Yonghwa." that's what my mouth would only utter at that moment.

"I wont. Unless you're Coming with me."

"I'll be back later. Let me stay here first." i said not looking at him.

"No." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Ouch!"

"Are you hurt ShinHye?" he the flashlight he was holding, and saw the wound on my knee.

"Go home!"

"No. You're hurt." he said and carried me, bridal style.

 

When we reached there house, Seohyun was no longer there, much to my relief. He carried me from the river back to our room, where he got some first aid kits and tended the wound. After cleaning and tending my wounds, he says good night and arranged the pillows and blanket he's going to use for the night. I make sure that Yonghwa was sleeping, I reached out for my phone and texted Geun Young and Geun Suk, asking them the favor to fetch me.