I can’t explain

One True Love

 

YongHwa’s POV

 

I was sitting in one of the tables while watching them dancing. I was secretly cursing that Lee Seung Gi guy. “Who is he? Why is Shinhye looking happy and aisshh.. I can’t explain.” My thoughts were disturbed when the GeunGeun couple sat with me. And that was when I gained the courage to ask who that Lee Seung Gi is.

 

 

“Hyung? Who is he?” I asked Geun Suk Hyung. Yeah, I call him Hyung since he was older than me, and he is a friend anyways.

“Who?” He asked me back. I pointed at Seun Gi.

“What? Why is he here?” He asked me again.

“I don’t know either. Yah, hyung. Answer my question.”

“Lee Seung Gi. He was ShinHye’s ex-suitor and eventually stalker.”

“What?” Geun Young and I asked at the same time.

“Explain further Hyung.”

“He was Shinhye’s classmate in New York. He really likes Shinhye. But we all know that he likes you so much. So he stalks Shinhye. He even confessed to her, but Shinhye rejected him. That makes him stalk Sinhye even more.”

 

I was silent upon hearing that information and I was really mad and stupid for letting Shinhye dance with him. I turned my gaze to them, only to find Seung Gi’s trying to touch and seduce her. When I saw her awkward actions, I rushed to them with the GeunGeun couple behind me. I grabbed Shinhye’s hands and pulled her. I then got hold of Seung Gi’s collar and raised it. I know I was making a commotion, but I don’t care. He was flirting and touching my princess.

 

I could hear that the music stopped and Shinhye’s cries. Geun Young, came to comfort her.

 

“Try to touch my princess, and I’ll kill you.” He smirked and said.

“I’ll make sure that there will be no wedding to happen between the two of you.”

 

And with that remark, I punched his not so beautiful face. And he punched me back.

 

 

Shinhye’s POV.

 

Yong and Seung Gi were fighting. I can’t stand it anymore. I tried to stop them by holding onto Yonghwa’s shoulders, just then someone got hold of Seung Gi’s shoulders. I looked up and saw my college friend, Shin Min Ah.

 

“Seung Gi, stop it.” She said. But Seung Gi escaped from Min Ah’s hold. He came closer to punch Yonghwa.

“Stop it. Stop it. STOP IT.!” I yelled

“Lee Seung Gi, go home. Go back to New York. How many times do I have to tell you that I only like you as a friend, that my heart belongs to Yonghwa.” I said between my sobs. “Why don’t you try to look around, someone is there waiting for you Seung Gi. Min Ah, Min Ah’s been liking you since we entered college, why don’t you look at her, why don’t you give it a try to like her.” I looked at Min Ah, she was now crying. Seung Gi remained silent.

 

“Don’t you dare to touch us, please stop this nonsense.” Seung Gi fall down in his knees crying, Min Ah was there trying to comfort him. And then I walked out of the place dragging Yonghwa.

 

I asked Ms. Kim, dad’s secretary to help us in checking in the hotel, and ask for first aid kit. I can’t endure watching Yonghwa’s face with marks.

 

 

**

 

We were already inside the room, I told Ms. Kim to inform mom and dad, and Yong’s parents so that they could check on Yonghwa, and so that we could explain what just happened.

 

I was cleaning the marks on Yong’s face. I was happy that he saved me. But at the same time, mad. That situation can be solved by talking and not by making a scene in our engagement party. Does he really have to punch him? Look what he got.

 

He was smiling like a fool while I was cleaning the wounds. Doesn’t he even felt the sting the medicine produces?

 

“Thank you.” I said. He smiled “But I’m mad at you.” I added.

“What? Hey princess. I just saved you from that little ert stalker of yours.”

“I know, but you don’t have to punch him. Look what happened to the party, to your face. I can’t stand seeing those marks.” I said. “Aigoo, Yong, I don’t like seeing you getting into troubles.”

“Sorry ShinHye-ah, I just can’t help it. He was flirting and touching you. I don’t like anybody touch you, except for me.” He said

 

And with that I smiled and planted a kiss on his wounded lips, and continued cleaning his little marks on the face.

 

**

 

 

Ms. Kim told me that, after we left the party and the commotion, our parents tried to settle the little event. And thank God it’s now settled. The guests are now leaving the conference room. Mean while I let Yonghwa take a rest. Mom and dad, along with Yonghwa’s parents came. And invited me for a talk and coffee.

 

“Shinhye, are you alright?” my mom asked.

“Yes, mom.”

“How’s Yonghwa?” his mother asked.

“He’s fine, mom. He’s sleeping right now. I’m sorry about the commotion awhile ago.”

“No, it’s fine. Geun Suk and Geun Young explained to us every thing.” Yong’s dad answered.

“Where are they anyway?” I asked.

“They also checked in here in the hotel.” Dad said.

“How about you Shinhye-ah?”

“Oh, Ms. Kim helped us checked in here dad, I asked for two rooms.”

“Ok, good. You should rest now.” I nodded, and greeted them politely before going back to check Yong, and entered my room.