I dont know

One True Love

I woke up very early, though walking with limps, I went out of the house bringing along my phone and went to the nearby river. I never expected Geun Young to call at this time.

 

"Sheena? Why? What's your problem? I thought you would be alright with Yonghwa?" she asks.

 

I told her everything, and she said that she will call GeunSuk to go with her to fetch me. I went back to their house, I saw his mom, I just bowed at her and went back to the room to pack some of the things I used. Yonghwa would try to talk to me but I wont talk to him back. I didnt even ate my breakfast.

 

The GeunGeun arrived around twelve noon. Without asking permission to Yonghwa, I put all my things in GeunSuk's car and bid goodbye to his mom. YongHwa in the other hand was busy laughing and talking to Seohyun at their terrace.

 

I reached my house around 4 in the afternoon. Butler Choi was there, but I was surprised to see my mom and dad.

 

"Shinhye!" my mom shouted and hugged me. "We're so worried sweetie." she added.

"Where is that guy?" dad asks.

"Who is that guy you are talking about?" i ask him back.

"The guy you kidnapped you."

"He didnt kidnapped me. Ok? I'm here so nobody Kidnapped me." i answered.

"It's too late, sweetie. Your dad, wants to see him. He want him to be punished."

"Look Mom, dad, nobody kidnapped me. It was my own will to come with him. "

"He kidnapped you. And I know that you know where is he hidding. Look Park ShinHye, I will give you another task Shinhye. If you cant do this one, you have no choice but to go back to New York, adn he will be put to jail."

"Alright. What is it dad?"

"Bring him to me within 24 hours."

"24 hours? Are you being seroius dad?"

"Yes I am Shinhye!"

I cant handle any more. I ran going to my room and locked the door. My mom then knocked.

 

"Shinhye, Sweetie. Open the door." I opened the door and let my mom in, and locked it afterwards.

"Mom, Yonghwa didnt kidnapped me."

"I know, I know, Honey. I saw the video." she giggled like a teenager.

"Video? What video are you talking about, mom?"

"Video, it is the scene in the airport where he confessed his feelings. I saw it in the internet last night."

"What? Someone got a video of what happened?"

"Hmm... Remember dear, Yonghwa is an artist, and he is the son of the President here in Korea. So he is very well-known here."

"Oh.. How stupid Iam to forget that."

"Hahaha. Just bring him here. So that the news---"

"News? What news?"

"Oh, your dad. He reported you missing. And he also blame Yonghwa."

"What? Mom.."

"Yes Dear. So bring him on time. Or else, Yonghwa ----"

"ALRIGHT. Alright. Aissshh dad is soooooo~~~~~"

"Hahaha, Im sorry Sweetie. Now take a rest. I know you're tired."

"Thanks mom." I said and hugged her.

 

I woke up around five in the morning, I prepared myself to go back to Busan. When I went downstairs, mom and dad are already setting the food.

 

"Come here Sheena. Let's eat." Dad said. I have nothing to do but obey.

"Why are you early Sheena?" my dad asked as I came near the table.

"Have you forgot? You gave me a task! An impossible task!" I answered him back

"Oh, Calm down Sweetie. You can do it." Mom said and winked at me. I smiled at my mom and ate silently.

 

After eating. I bid them goodbye. Butler Choi ask if he could accompany me to Busan, but I refused his offer. While driving my phone rang. It was Geun Suk whose calling.

 

"Hello--"

"Yah! Where are you? Have you seen the news last night. It was very awful."

"Yeah. Im going back to Busan."

"What? You're going back to Busan?"

"Yes.---" then someone grabbed his phone.

"Yah! Sheena! Its me Geun Young? Why are you going back---"

"Yah! Are the two of you together? Its still six in the morning, but why are the two of you---"

"Its a long story Sheena. Just take care alright. I'll hung up now."

"Wait." I said, but it was too late. She dropped it already.

 

"What' happening between them already? Aish." I said.

 

I arrived Busan around noon. His mom was in the garden. I came out of the car and went near her.

 

"Hello, ma'am. I'm sorry about---" she cut me off by hugging me.

"It's alright dear. I know it's not your fault. I'm glad you came back. If you hadn't came back. I will be seeing the same YOnghwa. The Yonghwa you left five years ago."

"What do you mean, ma'am?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh, call me mom." she gigled. " Yonghwa was really upset when you left five years ago. He wont talk, nor eat. He would always stay near the river, holding your letter and bracelet.. And that is when he met Seohyun. Seohyun, brought Yonghwa back. But he always tell me that he really miss you."

"So you know me before I came here?"

"Yes dear, Yonghwa would always share his moments, short moments with you."

"Ahh..."

"hmmm.." she nodded. "Now, go to him. He is in his favorite place."

"Where is that place?"

"River."

 

I thank his mom, and went directly to the river. Yonghwa was there. Alone.

 

"Yonghwa." he turned his head towards his back. He got up and walked to me. He hugged me and cried.

"Sorry ShinHye.." he said while crying.

"Yong..." He let go of the hug and drag me along to the nearest bench near the river.

 

Then silence filled the area.

 

"Where...is.. Seohyun? i asked.

"She left."

"Ahh.."

"Sorry for not bothering to ask your side about the situation Shinhye. Su-jung heard your conversation with Seohyun"

"Its alright Yong."

"I saw the news last night."

"That's the reason why I went back Yong."

"I want to see your dad."

"He wants to see you also."

"Umm... ShinHye.." he said nervously, and I on the other hand turned my head to face him. " Will you be my girlfriend?"