The Plan

One True Love

"Umm... ShinHye.." he said nervously, and I on the other hand turned my head to face him. " Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yong.."

"I know you're mad at me because of what----" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips.Yeah, i just gave my first kiss to him. And he just stood there untouched and frozen. After getting back to his senses he asked:

"What was that for?"

"For you to stop talking. Do you want me  to answer you or not?"

"Of course, I want to hear your answer."

"Then ask me again." i said playfully.

"Yah, Park Shinhye. Im being serious here, please dont play around."

"Yah, Jung Yonghwa! Im also serious."

"Alright. Alright. Park Shinhye, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hmmm.. Let me think.."

"Yah! Park Shinhye. I'm really nervous here."

"Haha, alright then, Jung Yonghwa."

"Mwo? Is that a yes already?"

I nodded and said "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

Upon hearing those words, he stood up and jumped like a child who recieved a prize. He p;ulled me up and hugged me happily.

 

"Yah! Yonghwa,we dont have any time left. We need to see dad."

"Hmm." he nod and dragged me towards their house.

 

"Mom!" he said.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Mom, I would like you to meet my girlfriend. And its for real this time." he said. His mom smiled from ear to ear and hugged me.

"Im happy. Congratulations!" She said.

"Congratulations." a male voice was heard.

"Dad!"

"Good to see you here Yong, hello there Shinhye. I'm Yonghwa's father."

"Nice to meet you sir." I introduced my self and bowed.

"Yong, I heard the news."

"Im going back to Seoul dad. Im going to meet his dad."

"Then, I'll go with you."

 

After saying goodbye to his mother adn twins. Yonghwa and I was in my car, while his father used his own vehicle.

 

When we arrived at dad's office, Mr. Jung said:

 "I'll get in first, I want to talk to your father privately. Stay first at the roof top, I'll send someone to call you if you can now face him."

"Yes, dad." Yong answered.

 

I was truly amazed when I saw the beauty of the roof top. It wasn't the usual roof top, for it has a greenhouse.

"Shinhye?"

"Yes?"

"If ever I will be imprisoned, will you still love me?"

"Of course, Yong. What kind of question is that? And remember, you wont be arrested."

"Shin Hye.." he said "Will you marry me?"

i was stunned by his sudden proposal.

"What?We just became lovers hours ago. Now you're asking me to marry you?

He nodded and said: "I dont want to loose you anymore Shinhye."

"Yonghwa, I really do want to marry you, but we're still young. And we still have dreams to fulfill."

"Then lets fulfill those dreams together Shinhye, please?"

I hugged him and said. "Yes, I will marry you, in the right place and in the right time."

 

He broke from our hug and slowly leaning his head forward making a way to kiss my lips, but then someone opened the door.

 

"Mr. Jung, Ms. Park. You're parents would like to talk to you."

"oh right, what a bad timing." i thought.

"Oh, we're coming."

 

We were near dad's office when Yonghwa stopped walking.

"What's the matter Yong?"

"I'm nervous."

"Me too, but it's alright you're beside me anyway." He holds my hand tightly and squeezed it

"Let's go?" I aked and he nodded.

 

Upon entering the office, we were really shock to see our fathers laughing.

 

"Dad, what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, here are the soon-to-be-married couple."

"What are you talking about sir?" Yonghwa asks. His dad answered his question by pointing the tv, and we saw the scene on the rooftop.

"WHAT?"

"Yes dear. We've been watching that through cctv." Yong's dad answered.

"Why dont you take a seat?"my dad asks, we were settled on a round table.

"Shinhye, remember what I told you before you left for Korea?"

"Which one? My work or about getting married?"

"Umm, the getting married."

"I remembered, why?"

"I was going to say that you're going to  marry someone back here in Korea, but you reacted right away, that's why I havent told you who he was."

"Now, tell me dad. Who is he?" my dad answered by pointing Yonghwa.

"Me?" his dad nods.

"Actually the two of you were already arranged for marriage before you met each other after 5 years."

"What for? Company reasons?"

"No, its for your own happiness." the two fathers said together.

"Its a lobg story." Yonghwa's dad said.

"Then make it short." he answered.

"Alright, I asked Geun Suk if the two of you were dating, but he told me that you have this special something for the guy named Yong hwa. So i asked his help to look for  Yonghwa's father, which was also looking for me for the same reason." he sadi. "And I also asked help from Butler choi."

"What dad? You fooled me."

"No, Shinhye, we were just testing the two of you."

"Testing?" Yong asked.

"Testing if the love you felt for each other was true."  Yong's dad said.

"If we got negative results, the agreement will be cancelled, but based on the evidence we have got, the wedding will be next month." my dad said

"DAD!" i shouted.

"Stop it Shinhye. Arent you supposed to be happy that we were helping you?"

"Alright, thank you dad, sir. But could you do me a favor?" Yong hwa said.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Since the two of you made effort on this thing, would you please leave the marriage thing to me? I want to do it on my own way." 

"Sure, Young man." my dad answered happily.

"So, this meetingis over." Yong's dad stood up and held out his hand to my father. " Congratulations."

"Congratulations." dad answered. Yonghwa's dad said some words to him and leave.

"We'll go ahead dad."

"Sure Shinhye. Go home early. Talk to your mom. Yong, take good care of my daughter."

Yonghwa and I nodded and bowed before we exited the office, holding hands.

 

*********

Sorry for the super late update and for the wrong grammar. :)

hope you like it.