A simple date

One True Love

Chapter 25

 

I stepped out from my car, I walked to the front door, I was about to turn the door knob, but I saw a piece of paper being attached at the door. And it says

 

“Follow the arrows.”

 

So I did. I opened the front door and noticed arrows being pasted on the floor, and each arrow has roses. So every time I step on the arrow, I would pick the rose. I collected around twelve pieces of roses, but the arrows stopped on the back door near the kitchen. I got hold of the door knob. But like what I saw on the front door, the back door has this paper. That states:

 

 

“Hey, princess. A dozen of roses for you. And now open the front door. I’ll be waiting.”

 

 

Ohhh, my prince huh? What’s up with him now?

 

 

I opened the door. The first thing I saw and realized was how Yonghwa managed to transform the garden to a romantic field.  Then, my gaze then travelled and saw Yonghwa bringing a bouquet of flowers with a wide grin plastered in his face.

 

“Hey, princess.” He beamed. He walked towards my direction and gave me the bouquet. He then kissed my cheeks and dragged me towards the table.

“Have you eaten already?” he asked.

“Yea. With Geun Young. How about you?”

“No.” he said with matching shaking of his head. “Would you like to eat with me?”

“sure.” I smiled. He then pulled the chair for me to sit.
“I thought you will be busy today?” I asked him.

“Yeah, we ended early. And I was hungry so I made your garden like this. I’m too lazy to bring you out. And since you’ve been going out the whole day, and it wasn’t I who was with you. I was jealous with Geun Young.” He answered.

“HAHA, really, Yongie?” I laughed. “I thought it was fine with you?”

“Ne. it was, I just miss you.”

“Ahh, how sweet my Yongie is.”

“Ehe, of course, just for you.” He said and winked. Ahh! He really knows how to melt my heart.

“Wait, you said earlier that you’re too lazy today, but how come you managed to transform the garden, huh?”

“Ehh? Secret. I told you, I’ll everything for you.” And with that I blushed so badly.

“Aigoo, my princess is blushing. Come on, let’s eat.”

 

 

 While eating, Yong would crack jokes and tell stories.

 

~~

 

 

After eating we went inside and stayed at the living room. It was already ten in the evening but I didn’t feel tired, I was happy that Yonghwa visited me tonight. We sat at the sofa, we cuddling the whole time, while giggling with the corny jokes he would crack.

 

“Wanna watch movie?”

“Eh? It’s late already; I think no theater would still be open by this hour.”

“And who told you that we’re going out? I told you, I’m too lazy today.”

“Then where are we going to watch?”

“Right here of course.”

“Ohh? Then what are we going to watch?”

“Hmmm? Hunger Games? Red Riding Hood? Mirror Mirror? Snow white and the huntsman?—“

“Hey, why suggest those kind of movies, most of the movies you suggested where warlike of thrilling movies, you know very much how I hate those kind of movies!”

“eh? Haha, just kidding my princess.”

“Let’s watch a romantic movie.” I suggest. And he nodded.

 

At the middle of the movie, I fell asleep on Yonghwa’s arms, yea, while watching the movie we we’re still cuddling with each other. I felt him movie, I guess I was really tired, but I was happy. Even though my eyes were closed I could still sense that the sound of the movie was turned off.

 

And the next thing I know it was already morning, I was still wearing the clothes I wore during my date with GeunYoung and Yonghwa, but I was still in the living room with Yonghwa sleeping beside me and his hands were wrapped around me.

 

 

~~~

 

Sorry for not updating for such a long time. :)

Well, here's an update already.

thank you for those who subscribe and who commented.