The Honeymoon

One True Love

 

Chapter 31 : The Honeymoon

 

 

It was almost midnight when everybody went home. I really thought that the party would end early, but then they extended it and made a mini-concert. Is it a good thing that we own the hotel where the reception was held?

 

I changed into a mini dress, so as Yonghwa who change into casual clothes. We were inside our hotel room when someone knocked.

 

“I’ll get it.” Yonghwa said, and walked towards the door.

“Oh? Umma, appa, come in.”

“Annyeong~” the both mothers said in a sing-sang manner.

“Oh, Shinhye, Yonggie, are you planning on just spending the night here in the hotel?”

“Yeah, we’re both tired.” I answered.

“You didn’t prepare for honeymoon Yong?” Appa said. And with that Yonghwa scratched his un-itchy head.

“Actually, no.” he smiled sheepishly.

“Well, that’s great.” Umma said.

“Eh? Why umma?” I asked.

“Nothing, now come and follow us. Oh, Jungshin, Jonghyun, Minhyuk!” Umma shouted, the three came in with wide smiles.

“You already know what to do~”

“Aye! Aye! Captain!” and with that the ummas and appas grabbed us.

“Where are we going umma? Can we just do that tomorrow? I’m very tired.” I whined.

“Oh, you will know soon dear, and I’m sure when you get back, we would be expecting a grandchild.” And with that I blushed real hard. I don’t think I’m ready yet. But I think I should be right? Since we’re married already. Oh, sigh.

“And to add on that thing, we make sure that you Shinhye can’t run away from Yonghwa.” Yong’s umma said while pointing at me.

“Umma~ where are you bringing us?” Yonghwa whined.

“Somewhere~!”

 

We arrived at the hotel’s parking lot while the three CNBLUE guys were putting our things inside the car.

 

“Now, get in lovely couple~!” we don’t know what to do, but just to obey our parents. I sighed and took the sit beside Yonghwa inside the car.

 

“Tired, princess?” he asked.

“Hmm.” I nodded.

“Then sleep.” And with that he placed my head on his shoulder.

 

 

 

“Baby, wake up. I think we’re here.” Yonghwa whispered softly before kissing my forehead.

“Where are we?” I stirred and rubbed my eyes.

“Come out now, we’re here.” Appa said.

 

As we stepped out of the car, my eyes went wide.

 

“What are we doing here by the dock? And what are they doing?”  I said as I pointed to the workers who were dragging our bags inside the yacht.

 

“Spend the night here, huh? And tomorrow when you got home, grab more things and prepare for your Paris escaped with Yonghwa.” My umma said.

“Mom? Why on a yacht?” I asked.

“So that you can’t run away.” Appa said and chuckled.

 

I groaned and glared at appa.

 

“Oh, Yonghwa, be gentle huh? And do everything for us to have a grand child.” His umma said and giggled.

 

“Umma~!” he whined.

“Now, go~!” our parents pushed us inside the yacht and winked. I, myself believed that Yonghwa didn’t like this idea. But then, I was wrong.

“UMMA! APPA! GOMOWO! I WILL DO EVERYTHING!” he shouted and winked at me.

“Yah~!” I spanked his shoulder, he laughed.

 

 

 

I was by the yacht’s rooftop when I felt an arm around my waist, hugging me tightly.

 

“Yeobo, baby, princess.” He called. I smiled and titled my head to see his face. He pecked my lips and smiled.

“Thank you.” He said.

“Huh? For what?” I asked.

“For marrying me, for loving me, for being here with me.” He said.

“Aigoo~. “ I said and reached for his nose and pinched it. “Gomowo too, my prince.” I smiled and pecked his lips.

He turned me to face him and hugged my waist tightly. He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

“Can we do it?” he asked. I slowly nod and smiled. His smile went wide and leaned in again for another kiss.

“Let’s finish this inside.” He whispered on my lips and carried me bridal style towards the room inside the yacht. This is it. Sigh, it’s going to be a trying and a long night for us.

 

~~~~

Second to the last Chapter. :)

oh, this is going to end. 

Thank you for Upvoting, Subscribing and Commenting. :)
 

Thank you friends, Saranghae ♥